Parking Star 3D Submitted For Approval in North America

Posted by Liam Doolan

New gameplay information and screenshots manoeuvre into space

Parking enthusiasts rejoice – EasyTech and CIRCLE Entertainment have just announced that Parking Star 3D has now been submitted to Nintendo of America for approval in the region, while also showing us all a little more of what we can expect in the title.

Below are some of the details of the exact content within the upcoming 3DS eShop title:

• 5 city levels that include: Beijing, Dubai, Paris, Tokyo, and New York
  • 40 maps to explore
  • 4 different vehicle types that have their own unique properties
  • 7 different paint jobs for your car

To top it off, players will also have the ability to replay any previously unlocked levels to earn more stars, and then spend them on better cars.

As mentioned previously, Parking Star 3D isn’t the first game in the car parking genre, with Zordix AB’s Valet Parking 1989 previously released as a DSiWare title in 2011.

So, tempted to test your parking skills on a more worldly level?

Related Games

LunaticPandora

LunaticPandora said:

Looking at those graphics, I can't see why they even bothered with 3D. That, and it looks like something I played on my Mac over a decade ago.

Pod

Pod said:

I like spatial navigation puzzle challenges.

But I'm not sure the motif here is what riles me up the most.

Dinosaurs

Dinosaurs said:

I can park anything anywhere. Lets do this!

Who will be the park star of NL? Challenge time!

MikeLove

MikeLove said:

I may have to play this! I'm actually interested...

Hopefully there are levels where you have to park vehicles pulling trailers.

ogo79

ogo79 said:

in real life, i feel sorry for my chauffeur now that i look at this game...instead of driving i just point and give orders on where to park, i need to save my energy to quickly grab rare games that i see at thrift stores. driving? aint nobody got time for that!

Prof_Clayton

Prof_Clayton said:

If the challenge is to park in a space, I'm guessing the controls will naturally be terrible.

retro_player_22

retro_player_22 said:

Meh, would had been better if they just make this a GTA clone, playing this just to learn parking is too frustrating.

Sakura

Sakura said:

Could go for this if there's a "Fried Green Tomatoes" type challenge - you know, where that woman parks in an occupied space by ramming the obstructive vehicle out of the way in an act of supremely satisfying revenge... Otherwise, uh...