New Screenshots Revealed for Cut the Rope: Triple Treat, Release Date Announced

Posted by Samantha Sofka

Get to cutting on 28th March

Update:

Activision has confirmed to us that 28th March is a Europe-wide release date.

Original Article:

Little over a month ago, Activision confirmed the release of Cut the Rope: Triple Treat for the 3DS. The package is coming exclusively to the 3DS and features Cut the Rope and its two expansions, 'Experiments' and 'Time Travel'. In addition to the expansions, online leaderboards will be included.

The title is provisionally rated PEGI 3 and will launch 28th March in the UK; we will try to verify that this is a Europe-wide release date. You can check out the new screenshots below to see the delightfully adorable Om Nom in action — is this something you're interested in picking up?

redivgamer90

redivgamer90 said:

The game looks as good as the Dsi version (or maybe is my non-HD computer...) ,but I know that the touch screen controls will be well polished and the upper-screen it's pretty useless they can leave it pinch black and it would be the same!
(P.S. I apologies for any grammar mistake and who knows maybe you won't understand it at all!)

unrandomsam

unrandomsam said:

Activision seem to cater quite a bit to people who cannot add up. (Skylanders / This / Angry Birds Trilogy).

sinalefa

sinalefa said:

I got all three on my Android cell phone, already beat them all, with most achievements. Great games, but not worth $30 when you can find them more cheaper elsewhere.

Barbiegurl777

Barbiegurl777 said:

I'm buying this. Been looking forward to it but won't be able to pick up on launch because saving cash for my wii u so will probably pick this game up sometime in summer. :)

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

cowsareawesome

cowsareawesome said:

I hate that they think it's okay to release little iphone games like this for full retail price. Ridiculous.

Heiki

Heiki said:

So another retail game I can get cheaper on my phone. No, thanks.

HopeNForever

HopeNForever said:

Can anyone explain to me why Activision aren't releasing any of their retail games on the Nintendo eShop for either Nintendo 3DS or Wii U?

SammytheSaiyan

SammytheSaiyan said:

Wow, another port of a mobile game that I can get more much cheaper on the App Store. Gee, thank you Zeptolab. Thanks for shoving this into the retail market at full price expecting it to sell, which it more than likely won't.

luchacomics

luchacomics said:

To everyone complaining about the price - I agree you can get most of the experience for $5 or less on mobile, but let's say you want to buy super powers, you can pay $30 just for unlimited power use - I am sure there are other micro transactions. I imagine that at $30, this is already built into the price. Not saying its a great price, but not a terrible one either if this is the case. Although, it would have been a lot nicer to have it on Wii U and being able to hold the gamepad like a book.