The Harvest Goddess Appears In Harvest Moon: Connect To A New World

Posted by Kerry Brunskill

Not a moment too soon

We've looked at the upcoming 3DS Harvest Moon a few times before, so it's with some relief that just three days before the game launches in Japan the Harvest Goddess has shown her face, alongside two more new neighbours that will no doubt make life on your farm much more interesting than it would be otherwise.

The Goddess herself, while powerful, is apparently a bit childish and doesn't have her abilities entirely under her own control — hopefully it's nothing a bit of practise won't fix! The other two characters are a short-tempered young witch who decides to settle down in the village just because she feels like it and Doctor Marian, who likes to hear all the local gossip from the people attending her clinic.

Are you looking forward to a new Harvest Moon or are you all farmed out? Let us know in the comments section below.

[via 4gamer.net]

LeasTwanteD

LeasTwanteD said:

Palutena's in Harvest Moon now? :o

Jaz007

Jaz007 said:

I don't like the art style so far, it's too cutesy for my tastes. I prefer HM characters to look more realistic.

Pit-Stain

Pit-Stain said:

Anyone noticed that they look like Palutena and Viridi from Kid Icarus: Uprising?

Reala

Reala said:

I'd rather get rune factory 4, but havn't bought a new harvest moon game in years so might give it a try

TheLegendary1

TheLegendary1 said:

I've kept up with the Harvest Moon series for quite a while but never made a purchase. I am heavily considering it if I have beaten all the games I have now. Working on Luigi's Mansion and Fire Emblem and just finished Zelda: A Link Between Worlds and Pokemon Y. There are so many games on the 3Ds I want to play that it's hard to keep up. It is filling the void that my Wii U is leaving though so that's a plus.

AVahne

AVahne said:

ANB was an absolute chore to play, because of the gameplay and the technical issues. My favorite HM game is still Friends of Mineral Town, so I can't consider it if the new one isn't anywhere as good as that one

AlbertoC

AlbertoC said:

Both 女神ちゃま and 魔女ちゃま look really cute.

Supposing Natsume buys the rights for Rune Factory from Neverland, I really hope they decide to make them without sacrificing the RPG side.

Great_Gonzalez

Great_Gonzalez said:

Don't care about this stop telling us all the cool stuff that we're missing out on! Let me know when it's confirmed for UK release thank you very much and that is all :D

Jaz007

Jaz007 said:

@Melkac I've played Tale of Two Towns. They are all cute with the art style, but this one seems too cute for me. Maybe they're just kids (I'm not sure) in these screenshots, but I like a more natural and realistic looking cute style. For example, I like A New Beggining's art style more.

Snobunni426

Snobunni426 said:

Sadly to say I never played a Harvest Moon, so I'm thinking of popping my Harvest Moon cherry with this one. It looks way to cute not to get! I want a release date!!!!