Video: This Is What The First Half Hour Of Kirby: Triple Deluxe Looks Like

Posted by Kerry Brunskill

Not just full of hot air

Can't wait for Kirby:Triple Deluxe to come out? Then pull up a comfy chair as Nintendo Life plays the Japanese version and takes you through the first world of Kirby's latest adventure; we've got a new foe, old friends, lots of hats and pixel-style collectable key-chains!

There'll be plenty more information and a full preview on Nintendo Life soon — so long as we can persuade Kerry to put it down long enough to actually write something, that is...

rayword45

rayword45 said:

Damnit they should've taken the opportunity to move the series into 3D platformer territory.

Ah well. Hopefully the Wii U.

Emblem

Emblem said:

Can't wait for the uk release of this, looks like sooooo much fun.

unrandomsam

unrandomsam said:

Is it 60fps that is the big question for me. (The way Youtube works you cannot always tell - Looks like it isn't to me though from this).

Ralizah

Ralizah said:

Haha, Rainbow Kirby is so broke. Although it's not like Kirby games have ever been particularly challenging.

It appears that the game will probably look amazing in 3D. Look at all of those layers in the levels! This looks like so much fun. I can't wait for an American release date.

Frapp

Frapp said:

One of my most wanted games for 2014. The Smash Bros-esque multiplayer and Dedede's rhythm game extra modes look very interesting.

Volmun

Volmun said:

Can not wate for this game lol also i liked that remixed song in the entro

NintendoMaster

NintendoMaster said:

I just beat this yesterday. Didn't 100% the save file yet but I'm at 85%. There are a ton of key rings to collect.

Phle

Phle said:

Wow, that might be easy enough for me. Mario and most other platformers are too difficult for me to enjoy (for some reason, if it's possible to fall down, I do), but this looks pretty idiot proof. Kirby is adorable.

Tritonus

Tritonus said:

This looks pretty fun.

3DS looks more and more desirable, and seems to have games that would make it desirable for a while.

Now make some damn Wii U games Nintendo!!! Shift your focus a bit, please!

Henmii

Henmii said:

Looks like a fun sequel to Kirby's return to dreamland! And nice intro by the way!

Kolzig

Kolzig said:

Hoping that the European release dates for this and Yoshi's New Island are revealed soon.