Professor Layton Vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Box Art Enters The Courtroom

Posted by Damien McFerran

A classic team-up gets some eye-catching cover art

Not so long ago, we delivered the excellent news that Professor Layton Vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney was coming to Europe this March. We've now been given some compelling additional evidence: the game's box art.

What do you think of this cover? If you're on the fence about making a purchase, will this tip the balance? Let us know your thoughts by leaving a comment below.

[via twitter.com]

Shambo

Shambo said:

Posted 0 seconds ago. After years of looking forward to this game, a cover couldn't change much to my preorder. Still, not bad, and nice news. It makes the release seem closer already.

Kolzig

Kolzig said:

Excellent that it's finally coming.

It's a relief to see this one coming as physical retail game, since a lot of recent Level 5 and Capcom efforts have been eshop only.

Zach777

Zach777 said:

NOA is worthless when it comes to getting out release dates, keeping said release dates, and just releasing anything for that matter.

ricklongo

ricklongo said:

I love Layton, but could never really get into Ace Attorney. Hmmm, what should I do?

Stuffgamer1

Stuffgamer1 said:

Well, let's be fair on one point...America doesn't even have Layton 6 quite yet. They might be waiting to announce this until we catch up in that regard...hopefully.

Ralizah

Ralizah said:

@FishieFish

From what I understand, the investigation portions are similar to Layton games, while the court sessions switch to a style of gameplay similar to Ace Attorney.

MagicEmperor

MagicEmperor said:

I wonder if this game will be rated T in America? Gosh, UK, you're so lucky you get this first!

UtopiaXD

UtopiaXD said:

Layton confirmed for Super Smash Bros Wii U as if isn't obvious. His hat logo is already an icon for smash LOL

TopLaytonsHat

TopLaytonsHat said:

Can't wait to hear about a NA release date! And I quite like the box but maybe the NA one will be different

jmr908

jmr908 said:

I do remember hearing that Nintendo said that PLvs.PW would come out in America on the same day as when it is released in Europe.

pkee

pkee said:

Literally waiting years for this... out 3 days before my birthday! Can't wait!