Lucario The Aura Warrior Returns To Battle In Super Smash Bros. 3DS & Wii U

Posted by Dylan Newcome

The heroic aura Pokémon returns!

Today, Masahiro Sakurai has revealed another returning veteran character for Super Smash Bros. 3DS and Wii U. Lucario — the Fighting/Steel type Pokémon who made its debut as a fighter in Super Smash Bros. Brawl — will return for the upcoming Nintendo mascot-packed brawler.

Many who feared that Lucario may face the chopping block to make room for other characters will be relieved to see the aura-wielding Pokémon in its furry glory on the official Smash Bros. website.

On Miiverse, Mr. Sakurai had this to say about the return of Lucario:

The heroic Aura Pokémon, Lucario, joins the battle!! We've increased the influence of Aura this time, so a damaged Lucario is truly a force to be reckoned with.

Lucario joined the battle for the first time in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, which was released six years ago. The production staff of Brawl worked really hard to expand the character roster--without their efforts, Lucario probably never would have joined the battle.

Not only does Lucario return to Smash Bros., but the well-known Pokémon brings with it revamped Aura attacks. Are you pleased with the return of this Brawl veteran?

Related Games

SpookyMeths

SpookyMeths said:

The aura mechanics in Brawl seemed to be a little backwards, rewarding players for doing poorly, so hopefully it's been tweaked this time around. Otherwise, a solid addition to the cast.

I'd like to see Mewtwo return from Melee too.

ShockeyRai

ShockeyRai said:

I'm really happy that Lucario's returning even though i have never played Brawl (I didn't get a Wii untill 2013, Yeah i know...Where have i been?) Lucario is one of my Favorite Pokemon!
I was almost afraid he wasn't gonna return since he was from Gen 4. Glad thats not the case.

Sonic & Lucario are returning. They were the 2 Characters i wanted to see back the most! :D

Hunter-D

Hunter-D said:

I didn't expect Lucario to make his return... Then what about Snake? SNAKE?! SNAAAAAAKE!!!!

Highly doubt that he'd be included though -_-

19Robb92

19Robb92 said:

Would rather have had Mewtwo. Never liked Lucario in SSBB.

He might be better now though, since the aura have gotten a buff. We'll see.

AntiGuy

AntiGuy said:

This is as cheap as it can get! wow Nintendo! wow Sakurai! GOOD JOB!!! bringing back a 4th gen pokeman with the only change is being stronger... just hoping Mewtwo makes the cut, dammit! and holy hell it's been 6 years since Brawl came out??? doesn't feel like it...

Buduski

Buduski said:

First smash bros on the 64 they gave us 12 characters, melee we got 26 and for brawl we got 37, so the roster has been increasing every generation, all I'm trying to say is that I hope the trend continues, I don't expect 50 characters but I hope the 3DS' capabilities doesn't hinder the Wii U version on account that the rosters will be the same.

BakaKnight

BakaKnight said:

The only veteran which come back is definitly surprising. Is it only me or we were all sure Lucario would have followed Mewtwo's destiny and wondering who would have replaced the aura pokemon?

Anyway no complains, Lucario was a good Brawl character and its movement were so stylish X3 Welcome back most famous and beloved 4th generation pokemon!!! ^o^

GamerZack87

GamerZack87 said:

Well, that eliminates my theory of Zoroark replacing Lucario then. Glad to see its triumphant return to the series. :)

SuperZelda64

SuperZelda64 said:

There's a chance we could see ZOROARK MEWTWO AND LUCARIO all in. In Super Smash Bros 64, we got 2 poke characters.In Melee we got 4. In Brawl we got 6(taking Pokemon Trainer as three seperate characters. This time we should get 8. So, we have room for all three. They can change they're move sets, right?

BAGBOY

BAGBOY said:

Weird decision from sakurai, I really thought he was gone for good, now I REALLY wonder if snake will come back as well....

erv

erv said:

I liked this guy, I'm glad he's back. He was a little underpowered but had his own style, so I love how they incorporate a better balance for him. Gonna be fun :D

MegaStoneSmash91

MegaStoneSmash91 said:

Good to see Lucario back.

@Lance168: This in no way prevents Mewtwo from coming back, or a new Pokemon character from being included. You are absolutely right, we could have all 3. I'm still hoping for Mewtwo as well, and it's still entirely possible for them to both be there. Lucario had only small elements from Mewtwo's moveset, so there's no reason they couldn't be different.

LavaTwilight

LavaTwilight said:

I didn't want to see Lucario return tbh... I'd have preferred to see him and Ash go and two new pokemon come instead. With his return however I'd like to see Mewtwo also make a return, or at least him in his new form.

Weedy

Weedy said:

Increased aura sounds good, hopefully making the risk/reward strategy more usable.
It would be neat if Lucario Mega Evolves when he reaches 100% damage.

2Sang

2Sang said:

Wow. I thought Lucario would have been one of the very few characters not returning. I'm fine with having Lucario so long as mewtwo gets his spot back as well.

Nomad

Nomad said:

I was wondering which other Pokemon would be in the game besides Pikachu. I guess that answers that question. I have to admit, Lucario does look good in HD. Not really bothered about Jigglypuff returning though.

Diddy_kong

Diddy_kong said:

Another character who I never play as, but still, I'm glad he's part of the roster nonetheless.

MrL1193

MrL1193 said:

@CaviarMeths I wouldn't say that the aura mechanics simply rewarded poor play. Rather, the increase in power rewarded you if you had the skill to survive at high damage percentages. Also, Lucario's attacks were fairly weak at low damage percentages, so it balanced out overall.

In any case, I'm fine with having Lucario back. I didn't really play him much in Brawl, but he's a decent addition to the roster nonetheless.

sillygostly

sillygostly said:

Boo. I'd rather see Zoroark or a more obscure Pokémon such as Deoxys or Dunsparce. Wobbuffet would be PERFECT. Imagine the possibilities (though there's the possibility that it could be ridiculously overpowered in this sort of game).

sillygostly

sillygostly said:

Prof_Clayton

Prof_Clayton said:

Another returner that many are happy to see, but again a missed opportunity to shake things up a little. Lucario just seems too average to interest me.

PrincessEevee9

PrincessEevee9 said:

@LavaTwilight Lucario's popular get over it. You are not Sakurai nor do you develop this game. Don't like the character choices don't play as them but don't sit their whining when a character you don't like gets revealed over one you wanted. And newsflash genius it's Gamefreak who controls Pokémon candidates not Sakurai.
@Lance168 Ash is not and never was in the game. And see the above.
Wait Lucario's back which means those leaks cutting him Mewtwo are WRONG YES!

RaylaxStaff

Raylax said:

Awesome. I'm guessing his final smash will now be Mega Lucario.

GuSolarFlare

GuSolarFlare said:

@Raylax maybe it'll be like the Samus/Zero-Suit and transform after the final smash maybe it will be slower after mega evolving or its attacks won't have as much "shoving power"(don't know the right word :p )

Dinjoralo

Dinjoralo said:

People hated Mewtwo back in the Melee days, why are people begging for his return now?

Drawdler

Drawdler said:

I'm with @Prof_Clayton. I simply don't care for him. Personally, I would have been more excited to see Mewtwo, though at least they haven't just "abandoned" Lucario I guess.

I'm just talking character-wise though, I haven't played either, so yeah.

LtAldoRaine

LtAldoRaine said:

Awesome. Honestly,I would take out Jigglypuff. I think it's a pretty lame character who just got in because it was popular in the anime(like,a thousand years ago),and just keeps getting in because it is one of the original 12. Lucario is at least cool,and is actually useful in his original game. That's just me,however.

Whopper744

Whopper744 said:

First 'meh' character that's been revealed for me. Whatever makes most fans happy though is what matters. He seems to try hard, but most just give him a hard time. Miiverse is full of trolls.

LordFamicom

LordFamicom said:

I'm sure will both get Lucario and Mewtwo and their final smash will be there Mega Evolutions!

GuSolarFlare

GuSolarFlare said:

@Joshers744 it's worse than just trolls it's a world of spoiled fans that think game developing is easy enough to add every character that ever crossed a human mind in a matter of weeks

mystman12

mystman12 said:

I don't really care, I never played as him, but it's good to see him come back for the players who liked him. I really hope Greninja becomes playable, though, that would be awesome! Maybe there will be a new Pokemon Trainer, with Greninja, Braixen, and Chespin.

GuSolarFlare

GuSolarFlare said:

@mystman12 maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan I know it's wrong to beg for new characters(it's a lot of work and stress for the developer) but Greninja would be my ultimate favorite character(after Megaman) it looks like it was made for a fighting game!!!! * ¬ *

shinpichu

shinpichu said:

YEAH, TAKE THAT, HATERS!

Good to see another character frequently predicted to be cut is sticking around. With him and Toon Link back, the pool for plausible cuts is shrinking really quickly.

Oh, and this does NOT disconfirm Mewtwo. Calm yourselves, people.

NintyMan

NintyMan said:

I didn't see Lucario being announced today at all, even with Brawl's 6th anniversary in Japan and Lucario being a Brawl veteran. I'm fine with him back; he is a cool Pokemon. I really want to see Mewtwo return, and he and Lucario can still be in the same roster without having to be clones.

SphericalCrusher

SphericalCrusher said:

This is awesome news. I am very happy. I was worried he would be swapped out for another Pokemon. This character fits the Smash Bros world perfectly. Now for the Pokemon trainer — ideally, I would love to be able to change his outfit, where for each costume, is a different generation of Pokemon. Although if they have to just pick one, they could stick with Gen 1 or be ballsy and do Gen 5 or 6 IMO.

Azooooz

Azooooz said:

Why would people want Mewtwo to return? Mewtwo doesn't have moves that would make him such a worthy character to include, except his recovery and grapples. I'm happy that Lucario made it, because he fits Smash Bros. more than Mewtwo.

Simple explanation: Lucario has both offense and defense moves that grow stronger the more he gets hurt, thanks to his Aura (Fighting Spirit), while mewtwo doesn't. Also, Lucario is faster than Mewtwo.

MixMasterMudkip

MixMasterMudkip said:

Personally, I'm not a fan of Lucario, but I'll deal with it if he mega evolves. Still, I think there will be a change in the Pokemon roster, so Pokemon Trainer would probably be the next to be effected.

WindWakerLink

WindWakerLink said:

Lucario! YES!!!! I'm so glad he's back!

To the very 1st comment about final smash being his Mega evolution.... AGREED! That would be AWESOME! Super Sonic vs Mega Lucario! XD

Now that I think about it, I shouldn't be too surprise at Lucario's return to smash. Why? Well...for those that played Pokemon X & Y, you can see the love for Lucario in the game.
1- There is a freaking statue of his mega evolution in game thats part of the story.
2- A Lucario vs Lucario battle that allows you to Mega evolve on the spot & you get to keep said Lucario.

I wonder if Pokemon Trainer is coming back. If so, which starters will his/she will run? I hope for gene 6 and get some ninja action with Greninja. Heh heh heh.

ohhaime

ohhaime said:

I loved playing as Lucario in Brawl So I'm very happy to see him back with his damage=more power mechanic.

MixMasterMudkip

MixMasterMudkip said:

@WindWakerLink Very good points. There was a lot of Lucario love. If I had to chose starters for Pokemon Trainer though I'd go Gen 3, because if it went Water-Basic Evo, Grass-2nd Stage Evo, and Fire- 3rd Stage Evo We would get Mudkip.... and all my dreams would come true.

OracleOfTruth

OracleOfTruth said:

Lucario was one of my absolute favorites in Brawl! I'm so glad that's he back. I thought for sure that he would be replaced. I did have a sliver of hope with the introduction of his Mega Evolution in X/Y, thinking that would increase his relevance. I guess that means Mewtwo would also have a reason to return. ;)

LtAldoRaine

LtAldoRaine said:

Now I want a new Pokémon Trainer. I think it's unlikely that they'll replace the one from Brawl,but I really hope so. I didn't like his Pokémon all that much,game-play wise. It would be awesome to control Pokémon like Infernape or Greninja.

Angelic_Lapras_King

Angelic_Lapras_King said:

Hope the Pokemon Trainer returns, either with his old team or one of the other generation starters. And hey, maybe make the girl equivalent trainer an option too like with the Wii Fit trainer....

Shambo

Shambo said:

This indeed doesn't necessarily exclude Mewtwo. Although, and maybe I'm alone on this one, but I'm more curious what Mew could bring to the field. Or Ditto.

Shambo

Shambo said:

Oh, and please, Nintendo, remember when you mentioned more female characters? Remember Sami from Advance Wars? Remember her holding a machine gun? Remember how awesome it was to use it in Smash Bros? That last one may have been me day-dreaming...

brewsky

brewsky said:

Eh....this is the first time I've shrugged my shoulders at a new character on the roster.

Melkaticox

Melkaticox said:

@LavaTwilight ..."Ash"? Seriously?

I'm really disappointed that he's back, this is starting to look like Brawl 1.5...
Hopefully a gen 6 pokémon is added to the roster. Greninja, maybe? He and Aegislash are the most popular gen VI pokémon on online battles...

KeithTheGeek

KeithTheGeek said:

@Azooooz Just because a character was bad doesn't mean they have to stay bad. Tier positions fluctuate between releases- Jigglypuff is considered to be a bad character in 64 and Brawl, but is very good in Melee. Surely Mewtwo could be buffed as well? Not to mention that Mewtwo also had a very unique feel to him, and being grapple focused would be fine with me. It'd certainly be more than some other characters have, anyways.

But either way, I'm fine with Lucario being back. I just wish he didn't have the aura mechanic. There's other ways you could make Lucario unique without relying on a comeback mechanic...it's fine for casual play and stuff and can even be very hype in such situations, but for more serious matches? It's kinda lame.

GN004Nadleeh

GN004Nadleeh said:

so again it is a character we already knew would be there instead of a NEW character, talk about quality of life!

jeb_leeds

jeb_leeds said:

Literally the LAST character I thought would make it. I put money on this yesterday that was stupid.

CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred said:

We'll probably have both Lucario and Mewtwo, but I would've liked someone new. Lucario's 4th Gen...

triforcepower73

triforcepower73 said:

I'm starting to wonder how many new characters there are actually going to be... I sincerely hope they don't announce all the characters returning from Brawl before announcing a new character. So far we only have 18 of the 35 Brawl characters returning. :(

CharleSketch

CharleSketch said:

Wait, people like Mewtwo now? I thought nobody liked him. It's nice to see Lucario back. I wasn't sure about him when he was announced for Brawl but it was fun to play as, since he had Mewtwo's moveset but with the whole aura thing added; and, more importantly, without the constant struggle to float back to the platform. Mewtwo was way too floaty, and so easy to knock away. Unless they work Mewtwo into a completely different character, I don't see him coming back. And I'm not sure I'd even want him back.

Heartful

Heartful said:

This announcement has made me nervous on which other past characters may return. I fully believe that new characters should be included in the package of a 'new' game to add surprise and diversity to our gaming experience. Returning 'filler' characters only makes the game appear as a lack of effort. Lucario doesn't bother me to much, however it makes Mewtwo's return much less likely.

GalacticMario28

GalacticMario28 said:

Awesome! Lucario was my main in Brawl, so I'm delighted to see him return, and even more dangerous than before.

Garios

Garios said:

Not too hyped about this one. I was actually really excited to see who they would replace Lucario with, but now I just have to hope Pokemon trainer stays. I know I'm probably in the minority here, but yeah. I managed to get pretty damn good with Ivysaur.

JellySplat

JellySplat said:

YAYA! I was pretty good with Lucario. Although, the increased aura power is pretty cheap... (I sense many Lucario abusers in the near future)

UnseatingKDawg

UnseatingKDawg said:

Sweet! I hope they have the Mega-Evolution as his Final Smash.

But that increased Aura does somewhat trouble me. There has to be a drawback to it to make it more balanced - maybe the increased damage will cap at a more lethal percentage, like 350%.

@ColdingLight: What exactly do you mean? They're doing what they did with the transition of Melee to Brawl. They're not going to announce all the new characters at once - gotta keep some things secret.

AltDotNerd

AltDotNerd said:

Here's hoping Pokémon Trainer returns with ALL his Pokémon fully evolved! Blastoise, Venusaur, AND Charizard!

TySoN_F

TySoN_F said:

I may love Mewtwo but I always preferred Lucario since Lucario seemed like a way more versatile and better fighter.

SparkOfSpirit

SparkOfSpirit said:

@FJOJR None of the Smash 64 hidden characters (aside from the obvious Luigi) are going to be revealed. They weren't revealed before Brawl came out either.

My question is, other than Snake, who is getting cut? Surely somebody won't be making the jump from Brawl but the obvious cuts seem to be making it in this one.

Pit-Stain

Pit-Stain said:

I don't mind Lucario joining as long as he's buffed. I wanted Zoroark though. He'd be a great addition.

...and to answer to most of your questions everyone, the purpose for Lucario's reveal was because of the special treatment he got in Pokémon X/Y, not because they wanted a character who's used as a wasteful space filler.

Turbo857

Turbo857 said:

@Giygas_95

My thoughts exactly. Great to see another one of my mains make the cut but where is the Ike and Lil Mac announcement? Punch Out's boxing ring has been shown in pics for awhile now.

One-Winged-Pit

One-Winged-Pit said:

I really would have preferred Mewtwo or a new one. I was never crazy about Lucario, I like him but he is not high on the list.

SockoMario

SockoMario said:

@triforcepower73 Sakurai stated that he didn't want a whole lot of newcomers in this game, for two reasons. 1. He said he'd rather focus on the game's balance, rather then new characters. 2. He also stated that the 3DS's hardware is limiting the roster.

I'm expecting there to be 42 characters total, and 7 newcomers.

FilmerNgameR

FilmerNgameR said:

Alright now Shadow the Hedgehog please he is a more technical fighter and he can use his chaos moves which will be AWESOME! :D

AuraStryker

AuraStryker said:

Lucario is my favorite character of all time, and I'm glad he is back in the game. And I don't know why everybody is saying he sucks because he is a unique character with a great skill set.
Also in my opinion, Lucario is a better fighter than Mewtwo in smash bros. Don't get me wrong, I also like Mewtwo, but Lucario seemed more balanced and stronger than him. For those of you who played both(and I mean PLAYED, not just tried once and said, "eh, sucks.") tell me who you think is a better fighter in smash bros?

AntiGuy

AntiGuy said:

@rastamadeus Probably, but Luc's a common pokeman from arguably the worst gen of the franchise, whilst Mewtwo is a Legendary from the original 151 mons.

MrGuinea

MrGuinea said:

@CaviarMeths True, but inexperienced players will probably die shorter whereas veterans will be able to get up to 150% damage and actually stay alive for several minutes using the full potential of the aura.

Obito_Tennyson

Obito_Tennyson said:

Not really a character that needed a return. Bringing more and more characters back from Brawl is going to make Brawl less enjoyable and worst playing once SSB4 comes out. At least I hope that they don't bring back clones of other characters such as Falcon, Wolf, Ike, and Lucas. They are good for roleplaying your own imaginative story, but takes up space for other characters...

tripunktoj

tripunktoj said:

Today is a sad day for Smash Bros. We started to waste the few spaces (some say less than Brawl or 40-something in the best scenario) with irrelevant pokemon. I barely began to deal with the news of Rosalina (almost equal to Peach in looks) saturating Smash with more Mario characters, and now this. I wasnt this disappointed and sad in this regard since I saw that FOUR of the ~10 unlockables in Melee were Pokémon and other 2 completely unknown guys (at the time).

Don't get me wrong, I love Pokemon, but they are so numerous (hundreds of them more powerful and popular than Lucario) that it would be fairer if they stay as items with the pokeballs, having many Pokémon but without occupying almost 10/36 character slots (Brawl) leaving only Pikachu and a Trainer as characters.

We need variety, veterans are missing (Captain Falcon, Yoshi, Ness, Ganon, Wario, Ike, Wolf, Meta-Knight, Lucas, Falco) there are plenty of original newcomers (Kongs, King K. Rool, Mona or Captain Syrup, Little Mac, Takamaru, Mach Rider, Tamagon, Bubbles, Sukapon, Impa, Sylux, Ridley, Palutena, Magnus, Paula, Starman, Chrom, Samurai Goroh, Krystal, Adeline, Custom Robo, Isaac, Starfy, Isa Jo, Chibi-Robo, Layton, Mii, Shulk, WiiWare or eShop characters and of course Non-Specific Action Figure) just 1 or 2 more 3rd party (Pac-Man, Prince of Persia, Bomberman, Snake, Rayman, Ryu H, Bub & Bob, Terry Bogard, Joe & Mac) continue with ROB idea, hardware as characters (Balance Board, Virtual Boy, 3DS)

... But no... out of all possibilities... they had to come out with a random Pokémon.

It looks like since the last few characters, they are being chosen by a child who barely plays or knows anything besides Mario and Pokémon, So whats next? Daisy? Koopa Troopa? Waluigi? OH, I know, more Pokémon!

BigDaddysPizza

BigDaddysPizza said:

@MixMasterMudkip
My ultimate dream is to have the new Pokemon Trainer have Mudkip, Grovyle, and Blazekin. It would be the most awesome thing ever for SSB. 2nd most awesome thing would be Professor Layton joining the fight, but I'm not going to talk about that. I want Blazekin!!!!!!!!!

LastLife

LastLife said:

I was pretty disappointed to see Mewtwo replaced with Lucario in the last game (I was the best with Mewtwo, I learned his moves inside and out). I would've been happy with Pokémon Trainer and Mewtwo being the only two playable characters from the pokemon franchise.

To me, it makes more sense to see the Pokémon Trainer's team on the field fighting off against a legendary like Mewtwo, and the rest of Nintendo's main characters. It felt weird having a Trainer with his 3 pokemon equally fighting a single Pikachu... or a Lucario... or heaven forbid a Jigglypuff.... ( I really hope they leave out Jigglypuff this time.)

Onett

Onett said:

I guess Sakurai found Lucario's aura gimmick too irresistable. A missed opportunity to bring in a new Pokemon with a similar physique while saving roster space. I can only hope that Mewtwo returns and that his moveset is updated like Bowser's in Brawl. Bowser got a lot of buffs to make him more competitive so it's possible Mewtwo could get the same treatment. :)

LightSuitGuy

LightSuitGuy said:

@SparkOfSpirit Captain Falcon wasn't a hidden character in Melee.

I still don't get why he, along with the rest of the 64 and Melee veterans haven't been shown yet, at least show the 4 remaining 64 ones. Instead yet another Brawl character...

Franklin

Franklin said:

I think it was fairly clear this would happen, after seeing the giant Lucario statue in Pokemon XY.

WitchSugoi

WitchSugoi said:

Meh. I'd rather that spot had gone to 6th (or even 5th) gen. Even Charizard X or Mewtwo Y would have been more acceptable then bringing back a 4th gen that isn't even that relevant now.

Gridatttack

Gridatttack said:

No...why...WHY ;_; Wont complain if he can transform in mega lucario. But blah, I expected lucario to not return back.
Now I hope ROB doesn't return...

retro_player_22

retro_player_22 said:

These are the only characters I am hoping to be announced for Super Smash Bros. 4, as long as they are in, I'm satisfied.

• Chrom (Fire Emblem: Awakening)
  • Captain Falcon (F-Zero)
  • Little Mac (Punch-Out!!)
  • Palutena (Kid Icarus)
  • Isaac or Felix (Golden Sun)
  • Saki (Sin and Punishment)
  • Ridley (Metroid)
  • K. Rool (Donkey Kong Country)
  • Starfy (Legendary Starfy)
  • Jill (Drill Dozer)
  • Doshin (Doshin the Giant)
  • Takamaru (The Mysterious Murasame Castle, also in Samurai Warriors 3)
  • Samurai Goroth (F-Zero)
  • Shulk (Xenoblade)
  • Kalas (Baten Kaitos)

Other likely candidates may include these too but I could get SSB4 with or without them:

• Vaati (Minish Cap, Four Swords)
  • Ghirahim (Skyward Sword)
  • Yuga (A Link Between Worlds)
  • Bomberman (Wario Blast, Bomberman)
  • Simon Belmont (Castlevania)
  • King Hippo (Punch-Out!!)
  • Pac-Man (Pac-Man)
  • Lloyd, Luke, or Cress (Tales games)
  • Zoda (Star Tropics)
  • Mike Jones (Star Tropics)
  • Bayonetta (Bayonetta)
  • Ninten (Mother)
BulbasaurusRex

BulbasaurusRex said:

I'd prefer Mewtwo, but it's good to see Lucario back, and Mewtwo could still make the cut.

@MuchoMochi Agreed, Mega Lucario coming in to use something like Dragon Pulse or Close Combat would make an excellent Final Smash. I was so disappointed that its Final Smash in Brawl wasn't an actual Pokémon attack.

Henmii

Henmii said:

hmm, this was actually one of the characters I thought they would cut! Still, nice that he's in!

Luffymcduck

Luffymcduck said:

What? That's the character I never thought would return. I'm still waiting for Mewtwo. But the most important one is Falco, he has to be in.