These Zelda Plush Toys Make Monday Much Better

Posted by Thomas Whitehead

Tingle may be our favourite

It's the start of another week and, more notably, we're getting increasingly close to the Holiday season in which we give each other presents and accrue monstrous debts. It also means stress and incredibly crowded shopping malls, so sometimes it's nice to sit back, take a deep breath and contemplate the pleasant, cute things in life.

We're sure you'll agree that these Zelda plush toys fit into that category; they're based on the designs from The Wind Waker, which is appropriate as it may be a game played on a number of Wii U consoles in the coming weeks. These won't be available until around Valentine's Day next year, however, and will cost around ¥1,500 each (roughly $15 / €10.50 / £8.90). They're 16cm in height, if you want to know that kind of thing, and a 22cm Link will also go on sale for ¥2,500 (about $24 / €17.70 / £14.80). Eager importers can consider pre-orders on AmiAmi, too.

Do these make you feel warm and fuzzy inside?

[via destructoid.com]

Related Games

NintyMan

NintyMan said:

My sister has a Link plush very similar to the one shown here. I agree that the Tingle one is my favorite too.

Tobias95

Tobias95 said:

I totaly need that Tingle in my collection is awsome!
The Zelda was cute, but link was meh.

Kroisos

Kroisos said:

I could go for some plushes. Two things: One, I'd prefer Tetra. Two, I'm not spending $15 on Tingle just to be ironic.

DarkKirby

DarkKirby said:

I know Wind Waker is the "cute" Zelda game (and no, I'm not a cell shading hater that hates Wind Waker), but I'd much rather have a Twilight Princess or Skyward Sword Plush.

Also, do people in Japan actually like Tingle like the meme says (and no, I don't hate Tingle, I just don't think he's great either)? I can't imagine Tingle sales to actually do well.

Kirby-life

Kirby-life said:

I think these are already out, I have a Link plush toy that looks just like that one.

Diddy_kong

Diddy_kong said:

I have seen that very Link plushy at my local EB Games store. Thankfully the Tingle one was not there as that thing is just scary lol.