Professor Layton Vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Bringing Courtroom Drama To Europe On 28th March 2014

Posted by Orla Madden

We won't object to this news

It's not that long since Nintendo confirmed that Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney was getting localised for release in North America and Europe in "early 2014".

During today's action-packed Nintendo Direct presentation, Satoru Iwata brought European 3DS owners the good news that the game's arrival date is 28th March 2014.

The crossover features elements from both the Professor Layton and Ace Attorney series, where both characters are forced to pair up in order to solve puzzles involving a young girl named Espella, while also exploring the mysterious city of Labyrinthia.

A release date is yet to be given for North America.

Will you pick up Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney when it's released? Let us know by dropping a comment in the section below.

sinalefa

sinalefa said:

"We won't object to this news"

You may not, but North American fans sure will.

Dave24

Dave24 said:

Finally something for Europe, and it's finally this game. I love both series and I know I will buy it day one :)

Tobias95

Tobias95 said:

The Layton series is one of my all time favorites, cant wait to get it, both physical and digital

Shambo

Shambo said:

Finally! How long has it been since the first trailer? I've been waiting and doubting it would ever make it. One thing though: LEAVE IT IN ENGLISH/JAPANESE, DON'T TRANSLATE THE VOICES TO DUTCH FOR WHERE I LIVE! It's the reason I didn't get any Layton after the first one...

Ralizah

Ralizah said:

Not happy about the lack of a release date, but at least I'll have time to get caught up on Ace Attorney and finish the final Layton game before this releases in the U.S,

RaymanFan2

RaymanFan2 said:

Damn, I was hoping it'd be sooner.
Oh well, at least we have a solid release date now.

HandheldGuru97

HandheldGuru97 said:

Well at least Europe has a solid date, doubt it will come to the USA before summer as we still haven't got the 6th game!!!!

MagicEmperor

MagicEmperor said:

Europe, treasure this! Even though I'm hurting, dying to play it I'm glad you'll get it before US!