Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays From All At Nintendo Life

Posted by Nintendo Life Staff

A time for games

It's Christmas Day, a time for family, friends, and gaming. The festive season may mean different things to different people, but hopefully the act of spreading good will and being awesome towards each other is universal — if in doubt play some Nintendo games, they always lighten the mood.

We've had another wonderful year here at Nintendo Life, so we not only want to wish you a Happy Holiday but also thank you for reading our articles, commenting and hitting up the forums. We've even been fortunate enough to meet some of you at expos and events this year, and look forward to doing much more with you all in 2014.

So thank you to you all, and our fondest happy returns. Now, back to the games.

NavySpheal

NavySpheal said:

I hope everyone gets to pull in a Nintendo 64 Kid-like reaction this Christmas, spend time with your family/friends and thanks to the Nintendo Life team for keeping us posted on everything Nintendo.

Void

Void said:

Yes, much cheer and merry, hopefully many wonderful Christmas treats for all as well.

NImH

NImH said:

And a Merry Christmas to my favorite Nintendo site. You guys are the best.

Razzle

Razzle said:

Thanks to all the staff and contributors at Nintendolife. Have a great Christmas!

K-Gamer

K-Gamer said:

Just woke up and now have to wait a couple of hours for people to finish sleeping. Merry Christmas!

MJKOP

MJKOP said:

Have a great day everyone, I got calls from my nephews this morning who've all got 2/3 DS systems, they can't wait to join in the Streetpass fun! Nintendo magic, can't beat it

Broseph373

Broseph373 said:

I Just discovered this site this year and it's become my most visited site! Merry Christmas to all the Nintendo fans out there and to everyone who works at nintendo life!

treeofmana

treeofmana said:

Merry Christmas! Peace to all of you writers. I'm glad to have you in my newsfeed and look forward to a new year.

Lunapplebloom

Lunapplebloom said:

A Merry Christmas one and all! I hope everyone gets what they want, and even if not that they have a great day at least. :)

GuSolarFlare

GuSolarFlare said:

Merry christmas everione! mine's being a Monster christmas jumping between being a hunter and a trainer :p

hope you guys are getting propper parties with christmas trees and ornaments! and your families too!!!! happiness is what matters after all! ;)

SebCroc

SebCroc said:

Merry Christmas to all the people at Nintendo Life and the rest of the community! :)

Artwark

Artwark said:

Merry Christmas to all of you, Nintendo Life and the rest of the community.

Thank you Nintendo Life for posting Nintendo news that I always love. I'm beginning to love this site a LOT! :D

LichiRichi

LichiRichi said:

Merry X-mas to everyone, and thank you NintendoLife for bringing us this fantastic site!

Znerd

Znerd said:

Merry Christmas Gamers and happy new Year soon Have some fun with your Family

Sunnymj

Sunnymj said:

Merry Christmas and God Jul from Norway! Hope everybody is going to have a nice holiday. We celebrated last night, got Link Between Worlds, lots of candy and some money:D

NintyMan

NintyMan said:

Merry Christmas! I haven't gotten to open presents yet today, but they should be really good games.

BertoFlyingFox

BertoFlyingFox said:

Merry Christmas everyone! I saw more 3ds' s under Christmas trees among friends and family than any other present. It's going to be a great 2014 for Nintendo and gaming in general.

WingedSnagret

WingedSnagret said:

Merry Christmas to all! Now if I could just hibernate till spring after this...
/burrows underground

N64ever

N64ever said:

It's a joyous day for Nintendo fans. Unfortunately we broke the Wii U eshop in North America. LOL

AlexSora89

AlexSora89 said:

Merry Christmas, folks!
May 2014 bring us a brighter future, lots of joy for everyone, and Super Smash Bros. 4.

Pokefanmum82

Pokefanmum82 said:

merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone. Just updating my new Wii U and helping my kids with their toys.

sinalefa

sinalefa said:

Wow, I thought everyone would be too busy with their new games to even visit here.

Just kidding. Happy Holidays to everyone who reads this. I love this community and the site.

Lunapplebloom

Lunapplebloom said:

@Shiryu that was pretty good, and thanks for making it. :) It's been a while since I played the ice level in Donkey Kong Country. Good times. Is this preparation for Tropical Freeze?

edhe

edhe said:

A very messy kweznuz to one and all. I've just spent mine working.

MeWario

MeWario said:

Christmas is all over here in NZ :( I hope everyone has a very happy Christmas and ill cheek in once I'm back from the beach! :D

Uberchu

Uberchu said:

Dad (Semi-evil version), 2 bros (rescuing mom version), and mom (needs constant rescuing version)

Good family TBH.

Inkling

Inkling said:

Merry Christmas everyone, and to all at NintendoLife as well!

@NavySpheal I have, I opened Super Mario 3D World and played on it non-stop for 5 hours, I'm on World 4 100% so far and loving it!

Twilight_Crow

Twilight_Crow said:

Merry Christmas to everyone!
And thanks Nintendo Life for still being a big part of my life after so many years. Wish you guys the best, and that the site will always be the place to go for all things Nintendo.

MrZanctom

MrZanctom said:

Merry Christmas everyone! Thank you Nintendo Life for another year of letting us in on all things Nintendo! Lets hope that the world of gaming will be just as splendid in 2014 as it was in 2013!

Purple

Purple said:

Nintendo Life rocks.. it's may favorite gaming site. Merry Christmas.
Keep up the hard work. GO Wii U

MakeMyBiscuit

MakeMyBiscuit said:

Nintendolife does ROCK...and so does protein :)

Merry Christmas everyone! I'm about to buy more VC games ;)