Here Are Some Cyber Monday Nintendo Deals for North America

Posted by Thomas Whitehead

Console bundles ahoy!

If Black Friday is the day / week of enormous shopping crowds, rudeness and occasional fisticuffs over deals, Cyber Monday is the online equivalent. Thankfully when online it's impossible to be trampled, unless you try to do your web shopping on a phone while walking through a shop — but that'd be silly.

In any case, we've already pointed our UK and European readers towards some GAME console offers, so to be fair we've had a look around for some Cyber Monday deals over in North America; here's what we've seen so far.

Toys 'R Us

Best Buy

Walmart

If you see any other Nintendo hardware deals this Cyber Monday, hit us up in the comments below.

[via pinoytutorial.com]

rjejr

rjejr said:

Why limit it to "hardware" deals?

Kmart has SM3DW for $50.
Amazon has Lego Marvel for $30 - though it's been that price almost everywhere all weekend
TRU has $30 off 3DS XL -look hardware ;-) and a few Wii U games for 1/2 price and a bunch of other stuff:

My wife is kicking me off the PC, you can google more I'm sure

JonSpangler

JonSpangler said:

I am kinda kicking myself for that Best Buy 3DS XL bundle. But I got the target system for 150 and I am sure I can find M&L used someplace. So its almost even.

Warruz

Warruz said:

@rjejr Most of the deals have been heavily console related as a whole during this discount banaza. I have seen very few game deals, and if there are any its not by a lot. I would of liked to seen some eshop deals.

rjejr

rjejr said:

@Warruz - Here's some 1/2 price game deals at TRU. You have to hunt and peck though, sorry.

Scrbblenauts Unlimited is $15.
Batman Armoured Ed. is $10. It may be a year old port but it's$10 to use the Gamepad for something.
Tank Tank Tank - $10 I accidentally rented it from Gamefly and it isn't worth it to me but that's cheaper than buying it piece by piece on the eShop.
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 - $10 Might be worth it for Mushroom Battle:

Need for Speed - $20 - Maybe a collectors item as the only decent EA game ever on the Wii U ;-)

Good shopping everyone :-)

Gerbwmu

Gerbwmu said:

Game deals are very underwhelming....actually deals as a whole for the stuff I was looking for. Cyber Monday hasn't helped my shopping list at all.

brucelebnd

brucelebnd said:

Target is sold out of every Wii U bundle online expect for the Wind Waker Bundle.

gregrout

gregrout said:

Very disappointing. Everything here is basically aimed at generating New Users. I get that more NEW users is better for everyone, but they've really gone out of their way to punish faithful Nintendo owners. If you bought the 3DS and Wii-U a long time ago there's basically nothing here. I know there's 3 whole 3DS games; but come on, most 3DS owners already have those titles, I know I do... to make matters worse, both eshops are oblivious to the fact it's Cyber Monday.

GamerJunkie

GamerJunkie said:

Yea I have $35 on eShop waiting to spend it, no deals at all. Nintendo was last place for sales overall for me, I bought nothing.

For PC I got a ton on steam sales, PS4 I got a year of PS plus on a great sale and 1 game, Wii U nothing.

RedLion

RedLion said:

GameStop appears to have made a mistake in their description of 3DS XL Mario & Luigi Dream Team bundle. It says it's preloaded with M&L game but product listing says it includes a download code for Zelda. Do you think they will honor their ad and give me both? I'm on hold for customer service.

aaronsullivan

aaronsullivan said:

That Target deal on Black Friday included the Zelda Special Edition 3DS XL for $150. ($70 off) I'm betting nothing is going to beat that. (missed it on Thursday but my wife found it on Saturday — restock?)

aaronsullivan

aaronsullivan said:

@gregrout
Cyber Monday started because so many people only had internet at work and school, so they'd shop on the first Monday after Black Friday. Not much of a match for the eShops. :/ Still, it'd be nice to see them do a store-wide sale over the weekend.

RedLion

RedLion said:

Finally got through to GameStop customer service and they said they would honor the ad for the Mario and Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL for $199 including a download code for Zelda Link Between Worlds. I spoke to Maya and placed my order while she stayed on the line. She said they will email me the Zelda code tomorrow. I sure hope so because otherwise, Best Buy's price of $179 is a better deal.

JustinH

JustinH said:

If any of you are in Canada, The Source has a deal today: two Wii Remote Pluses for $50. Mario and Luigi versions are included. Really kind of a steal, especially if you can split the deal with a friend.

jenisnape

jenisnape said:

I got 2 wiimote plus controllers for $50 at The Source (in Canada). Now I finally have enough controllers to play some fun party games! :)