Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams DLC May Come To Wii U Next Year

Posted by Orla Madden

This news sounds quite dreamy

Two months ago, Black Forest Games released Halloween-themed DLC for PC-exclusive stand alone add-on Giana Sister: Twisted Dreams - Rise of the Owlverlord. This content didn't make its way to Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams for the Wii U eShop, with Managing Director of Black Forest Games Adrian Goersch promising that "several things" are in store for console versions in 2014.

In a recent interview with NinCity, Goersch told the site that the aforementioned DLC may come to the online store next year:

We have just Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams Rise Of The Owlverlord, an independent add-on to PC release, and hope perhaps to bring it next year on the Wii U.

Did you pick up this twisted title when it released on the Wii U eShop? Are you hoping the DLC will make its way to the console next year? Let us know by dropping some comments below.

From the web

ricklongo said:

The game is fun, but not enough to make me interested in DLC. I would rather have a sequel.

WiiLovePeace said:

Is the off-tv play without sound thing fixed yet? That's the major thing holding me back from buying the game.

ikki5 said:

I really enjoyed this game. I just hope it is not too pricy

Shiryu said:

off topic: I sent a tip to NL yesterday, but no harm in putting it here too. Chris Huelsbeck has released "Turrican Soundtrack Anthology" for the general public. Get the four volumes at bandcamp:
Volume 1
Volume 2
Volume 3
Volume 4

Mandatory for anyone who ever owned a Commodore Amiga!

PS: Chris also contributed music for this reboot of Giana Sisters!

Marshi said:

@WiiLovePeace Thats what I was going to ask. Cmon Nlife,maybe stop writing negative articles and start writing about things we wana know!

Solid_Stannis said:

I haven't even gotten halfway through the main game yet... I liked it a lot at the beginning, but it got a little, I don't know, samey at some point?

Henmii said:

Good news and all...but did they forget about the promised patch that would solve the audio problem?

I haven't downloaded the game yet! I am actually waiting for the patch!

GamerJunkie said:

That isn't even a DLC. It was released as a standalone game on Steam for $1.50 during steam sale. You could get both games for $3 on PC/steam.

I bet on Wii U it will be $15 just for this next one again lol.

Indies on Wii U are horrible because of the price comparison to the PC versions that are better also. Another example is Toki Tori 2, I got it on steam for $3 and it came with all the bonus levels that the $15 Wii U version was missing.