Video: Take To The Skies In Mario 3D World's High Bounce Highlands

Posted by Damien McFerran

The only way is up

Many of you in North America will be playing Super Mario 3D World today, but for those in Europe — which isn't getting the game until next week — the torture continues.

Allow us to add a little more to that pain by showing you World 4-4, a level focused on bouncing (and, in the case of Mario in this video, a lot of falling).

If you have your hands on the game, let us know what you think of it by posting a comment below.

NintyMan

NintyMan said:

I'll be getting this game at Gamestop today, and I'm so excited!

I like Biddybuds and the calls they make when they march or fly around. Bid! Bud! Bid! Bud!

AyeHaley

AyeHaley said:

One more week! Though I don't think I want to stop playing Zelda aLBW...damnit that game and Mario World are pure FUN. It really feels like we got 2 years worth of fantastic games put into one.

SanderEvers

SanderEvers said:

One more week. :(

At least I have The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds to keep me busy 'till then :)
And Pokemon X, Y and Wind Waker

Blizzaga

Blizzaga said:

I'm surprised the review never mentioned the many Year of Luigi easter eggs to be found in the game, Luigi Bros. only being one of them.

n057828

n057828 said:

Man down under I went to like half dozen stores thinking it was out, Its the Tanks who get it first?

sinalefa

sinalefa said:

Still haven't gotten there. I already got to the one they put yesterday, because I could not take that music off my head all day.

ThomasBW84Admin

ThomasBW84 said:

@Blizzaga Because the reviewer wanted people to find stuff and enjoy it ;)

Besides, I don't go for a "checklist" approach where I'm worried about covering every feature, I try to capture things I think are vital to the game. Add the two together and mentioning Luigi Bros. and the little references in the game (because I saw quite a lot) wasn't what I wanted to do.