Video: Prepare To Go Super Sized In Mario 3D World's Tricky Trapeze Theatre

Posted by Damien McFerran

Plenty of acrobatics to be found here

Many North American Wii U owners will no doubt have gotten their hands on Super Mario 3D World when it launched in that region yesterday, and to mark the release of this amazing title we'll be running a video every day right up to the European street date — which is next week.

Today, it's the high-flying antics of World 5-2: Tricky Trapeze Theatre. In this level, you'll need to hone your leaping skills and perfect your timing — as well as get used to controlling a giant version of your character thanks to the effects of the Mega Mushroom.

Did you pick up a copy yesterday? Share your opinion on the game by posting a comment.

Yosher

Yosher said:

... yeah, I appreciate all these spoilers, 'specially since this doesn't come here 'til next week, thanks guys. Looks like I may need to avoid NintendoLife for the upcoming week.

KillerGBH

KillerGBH said:

o well im at 5-1 so i guess i can discover 5-2 myself . enough spoiler ^^

ps : best game of the year on Wii U u cant miss that :p

DamoAdmin

Damo said:

@Yosher @Vallu We're not showing the entire game, and if you don't want to see anything before release, just don't watch. Simple.

Yosher

Yosher said:

@Damo It still spoils level names and shows an image of the stage. Hard to avoid that stuff if you browse the front page. It's not THAT big a spoiler I suppose but a spoiler nontheless. Why not just make one single (featured) article where you guys show off this stuff, updating it whenever you have a new video up on Youtube? That way people can avoid any spoilers.

SuperiorTech

SuperiorTech said:

Thanks for doing another video! I was excited for this game a couple weeks ago but these levels are looking far too easy. I'll probably just skip this one and stick with ALBW.

SetupDisk

SetupDisk said:

The amount of stuff that has been on the web is actually nothing compared to all the great stuff in the game. Can't stop playing, I am typing this from the Wii U browser just before I close the home menu and go back to the game.

AyeHaley

AyeHaley said:

@SetupDisk I am insanely jealous even though its just days away from release over here. I need a new 3D Mario in my life asap.

NintyMan

NintyMan said:

This level is fairly easy for me. Watching gameplay videos like this and then actually playing them are almost two different experiences. Sure, you recognize the level from the video, but the actual game itself always looks better and so you're still going to be surprised. Before, I was just a little concerned about the length of these levels, but now that I've played the game, I actually have no qualms with the length. There's still plenty to collect and many of the green stars are very tricky to find.

yenly

yenly said:

MY EXPERIENCE RIGHT NOW IS: I still think as if we are in the old Marios with no timer I always get caught up by time. I love how it's tricky to find the greenstars and This game at some points is all about score achieved. so I we will see a rush of TOP SCORER after every one finished the game so replayability is on TOP 10 REASONS of why to buy.

idork99

idork99 said:

On World 7 at the moment!

Since I passed many levels on my own, I decided to click on this article. Prior to, I wouldn't even dare look.

But now that I've played this level, I can say that I lost many lives trying to time my jump right on the last swing! It's a tough game but very rewarding once accomplished. Lots of fun!