These Animal Crossing Plushies May be Hard to Resist

Posted by Thomas Whitehead

Cuteness overload

Animal Crossing: New Leaf has been around for a good while now, but there are still plenty of 3DS owners accumulating a worrying number of hours as they build their perfect towns. If charming and compulsive is a combination you enjoy, it's still quite possible the best game out there.

We'd suggest some of the biggest fans may be interested in some of the wares on offer from jbox.com, an online retailer that specialises in delivering Japanese products around the world. That link will take you to an Animal Crossing search, with a number of adorable plushies and stamp sets standing out.

Below is a selection of some of the products on offer. On a scale of one to cute, they're definitely cute.

[via tinycartridge.com, jbox.com]

unrandomsam

unrandomsam said:

I can say I have no trouble whatsoever in resisting buying those.

(The Wii Neo Geo Stick / Club Nintendo Super Famicom Classic Controller / Hori Digital Gamecube pad are a different matter. Cost as much as a Wii U to get them imported though).

Phantom_R

Phantom_R said:

Those little houses got me thinking... what if Nintendo made collectible replicas of Animal Crossing furniture so we could all obsess over REAL Animal Crossing houses? Or are we not prepared to spend that kind of money?

TeeJay

TeeJay said:

Aw...cute! I still play Animal Crossing nearly every day, though if my Best Friends list is any indication, most people have quit playing...shame, as it's a game that's meant to be played for years.

SpinelessOyster

SpinelessOyster said:

Started playing again yesterday after about a month break. Came back to a town full of weeds, an unkept head of hair, and a house infested with roaches. Needless to say Im back to my daily routin of shaking trees.

uhhhhhhhh

uhhhhhhhh said:

omg i just dropped over $350 on amazon over animal crossing stuff for my daughters for christmas. they are going to lose their minds!!!

and YES they have REAL furniture sets from the game (not the complete sets but 1-2 pieces of some).

and the plushies talk!!!

Ras

Ras said:

Oh, Kapp'n, my Kapp'n.

I had the same thought about someone making full sets of furniture. Let's hope they don't or the depths of our collective insanity will be revealed. "Out of work. Need money for Pavé furniture."

Pokefanmum82

Pokefanmum82 said:

Want the KK Slider one. Dammit I'm not allowed to order anymore stuff without my hubby's permission. Oh well probably more than I want to spend anyways.

bezerker99

bezerker99 said:

@TeeJay I be seein' you online in my game all the time~ B-) It is a great game and, yeah, all my friends are mostly MIA at this point.

GatorGamer

GatorGamer said:

I really want that K.K Slider... Sadly most would say that plushies are for little kids, but this... is for men.