Nintendo UK Online Store Offers Musical Chest As Pre-Order Bonus For A Link Between Worlds

Posted by Orla Madden

Pre-order now to secure the collectible

Earlier this month, Nintendo announced via Twitter that if you pre-ordered The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds from GAME, you'd get a musical treasure chest which plays the tune we've all grown to love when Link opens a chest to find a new item.

It's become apparent that not only are GAME offering the item as a pre-order bonus, but Nintendo's own UK Online Store are giving fans the chance to own the iconic collectible. At £39.99, A Link Between Worlds and the musical chest is yours to own and cherish.

This offer is of course only available while stocks last, so be sure to pre-order now if you want this little gem to sit on your mantlepiece.

The new entry in The Legend of Zelda series will land on European and North American shelves on the 22nd November this month, have you pre-ordered your copy yet? Let us know in the comment section below.

[via m.store.nintendo.co.uk]

Reala

Reala said:

Was just about to cancel my pre order from amazon to game to get the pre order bonus, but then I saw the £49.99 price tag, I'll be sticking with amazon then

LichiRichi

LichiRichi said:

But wasn't this supposed to be part of the GAME exclusive Collector's Edition? Is it possible to get the chest by pre-ordering the normal version?

ShikabaneHime13

ShikabaneHime13 said:

I need this in the US! Nintendo, please don't make me dish out more funds to import this from GAME! My wallet can't handle anymore after pre-ordering the Zelda XL and physical game from Gamestop!!

sinalefa

sinalefa said:

This should have been a Platinum reward for Club Nintendo, specially as there are no signs of it hitting NA.

jos

jos said:

@LichiRichi

in the UK the only way to the get the chest by preordering the normal game is via the Nintendo Store,

there is no Collector's Edition of the game, unless you count GAME poor attempt to to try to sell the chest for 10 pounds

FishieFish

FishieFish said:

I'll have to keep my GAME collectors edition pre-order since the Nintendo store doesn't ship to Ireland.

Aaronzord

Aaronzord said:

I'm split between getting this or just getting the game from ShopTo.

I really can't decide if I want to pay an extra £8 for something I'll find amusing for about five minutes, then never touch again.

AltDotNerd

AltDotNerd said:

As an American consumer (and I believe I speak for Canada as well), I feel left out, ignored if you will, that Nintendo won't offer this or any sort of suitable substitute to its loyal North American customers.

Reala

Reala said:

Cancelled my amazon order after all and got it from nintendo's own site, to be honest I forgot they launched that here, got an email conformation back with a nice little table showing the info, in the availability section it states for the game "pre order now" and the zelda treasure chest "sold out" :/ I really hope its not the case they are out already

Shambo

Shambo said:

I recently saw this appear as a preorder bonus at my local gamestore, where I preordered since they added it in their system right after the first announcement. Soon I'll have to free another shelf for LoZ stuff... Especially since I'm getting both the 3ds xl bundle AND the physical game. And the Ganondorf figure takes quite some space too... Same for the Spirit Tracks limited edition and some other stuff.
The bigger statues don't fit on those shelfs :D

SinoSamba

SinoSamba said:

Call me crazy but I want this more than the special edition Zelda 3DS XL! I'm already happy with my pink XL one and really want this little box. It's not only cute but useful too :3

birdie1923

birdie1923 said:

It's disappeared from the website within the last day...really disappointed because I was just about to buy it :(