Classic And Modern Skins Pack Now Available In Batman: Arkham Origins

Posted by Liam Doolan

Style your Batman

Protectors of the Wii U version of Gotham City will be able to continue their fight against crime with Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment today releasing the New Millennium Skins Pack for Batman: Arkham Origins.

The pack can now be purchased from the eShop for US$3.99 — $1 less than on PS3 and Xbox 360 — and will be immediately available to players who have a season pass. In total, there are five new bonus skins based on classic and modern Batman comics:

• Red Son Batman
  • Blackest Night Batman
  • 1st Appearance Batman
  • New 52 Graphic Batman
  • Batman: Noel

Rival platforms also receive an extra skin (One Year Later Robin) which is exclusive to multiplayer — a mode not included in the Wii U version of the game.

If you’re fan of Batman’s latest outing on the Wii U, let us know if you’re interested in this new content.

Mooj738

Mooj738 said:

Wow actual DLC, shame my priority on the game is lower due to other releases. Also the game is more expensive (UK) than the other versions which is just sad really.

CrimsonMoonMist

CrimsonMoonMist said:

I'm rather annoyed that the Nu52 skin is in the pack when you have to spend so much time unlocking it in the actual game. Feels like a waste since I never cared much for the achievements, which is now the only reward for finishing all the Most Wanted quests.

HeroOfCybertron

HeroOfCybertron said:

Will I have to unlock these skins for challenge maps, because I bought the Season Pass when it went back up on the eshop, and the only new skins I can see are Gaslight and Brightest Day?

Ecto-1

Ecto-1 said:

@HeroOfCybertron You may have to download them from the eShop, but I am not exactly sure how it works as I haven't bought the Season Pass yet. They should be free since you got the pass.

HawkeyeWii

HawkeyeWii said:

I was going to get the season pass but I'm not going to pay $40 for it now. I already paid $20 for it from Gamestop and the code was for Xbox 360, but they wouldn't let me take it back, so now if I buy the season pass on the eshop it would be $40 dollars out of my pocket.

element187

element187 said:

Uhm, pay money for purely cosmetic dlc? Sigh, no thanks.

I can't believe people would pay $4 for that...... Then again, hats seems to be profitable in team fortress

AceTrainerBean

AceTrainerBean said:

I was gonna get the Wii U version and I was very excited but when I heard that they were not using the armoured edition controls I was put off. I was still gonna get it but then gamestop has the limited edition version on ps3 for 65 euro with a statue and books so I got that. I have to say I am missing the gamepad.

Zobocop

Zobocop said:

I'd get this, but it's annoying that you have to go back to the batcave and manually re-apply the skin every singe time you start the game up.

Torterra275

Torterra275 said:

And if you happen to playing this on PC you can get it for $4.65 along with 7 other games or so:

If Nintendo can get a system like them, they will win no doubt.