GAME Offers Music-Playing Chest With A Link Between Worlds Pre-Orders

Posted by Tim Latshaw

It plays exactly what you think it does

Follow along, children: The Link goes “YAHHHH!” The Navi goes “HEY!” And the item chest goes “Ta-da-da-DAAAA!”

For UK fans of that last iconic fanfare, pre-orders of The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds from GAME will come with a musical collectable chest to triumphantly hold over your head. Watch as the Zelda series producer Eiji Aonuma and Nintendo's President Satoru Iwata show off the little treasure in this Vine.

There is currently no word on whether the chest will be offered elsewhere, but it’s such a simple, fun little piece of memorabilia that plenty of fans will be throwing their rupees at their screens for it.

Would you like to claim one of these chests as your own? What other replicas of Zelda items would like to see out there? Feel free to let us know in the comments.

[via twitter.com]

unrandomsam

unrandomsam said:

Preorder bonuses are god awful these days. Should be something like 3D Classics a Link to the Past. (Or even just a slightly fixed up version of the GBA one). The Bonus disk with Zelda / Zelda II / Ocarina of Time / Master Quest was brilliant.

cbkummer

cbkummer said:

I'd rather have this than the download code of Oracle of Seasons that Gamestop is giving out. I ALREADY HAVE ORACLE OF SEASONS!!!

ikki5

ikki5 said:

If only they had good stuff coming to North America.... Europe and Japan gets the love.... but I guess Europe is the one that needs more help....

NImH

NImH said:

@cbkummer is that actually happening? The last I read, it was still on rumor status. I got nothing when I preordered...

Squashy

Squashy said:

GASP That's the most brilliant thing I've ever seen in my life!!! I MUST HAVE ONE!!!

ACK

ACK said:

Love it. Both kids need one. Wish it came with a miniature lamp.

Ryno

Ryno said:

If it's anything like the WW HD preorder bonus this then that chest will have some eBay value.

Sionyn

Sionyn said:

love it just preorded it from game.co.uk :D
needless to say i too think this be highly collectable the boo stress ball allready goes £50+ on ebay

Volmun

Volmun said:

Awsome also uh do you get this from just Game online or dose it have to be off the Twitter acc?

No-longer-postin

No-longer-postin said:

Oracle of Seasons Pre-Order Bonus is useless for me.
I own it already, same with Ages, Minish Cap, Link's Awakening DX, Ocarina of Time 3D, 4 Swords Anniversary Edition...
They should make A Link to the Past available for Ambassadors that already bought all the games... :p

Namerequired13

Namerequired13 said:

I Would love to see a genuine life sized ocarina or life sized master sword or hyrulian shield those would be great to collect as long as they were made well.

DarkLloyd

DarkLloyd said:

Well the chest would of been nice over here in canada but a extra zelda game as a preorder bonus is a win win for me.

hunt5000

hunt5000 said:

What they don't tell you is that you have to enter a dungeon to get the chest...however, once you get this chest, it'll contain something inside that will help you in completing the dungeon.

duffmman

duffmman said:

Assuming the girl I marry loves Zelda as much as I do, which I really hope she does. This is what I would hold the ring in that I propose her with, tell me thats not amazing lol.

ULTRA-64

ULTRA-64 said:

@Emblem with you there, I'm sick of them always having the best pre order gifts in the uk. I want this chest but I don't buy handhelds so I'd always miss out on this....

Sionyn

Sionyn said:

wait there game say they know nothing about in a tweet

We have no pre-order bonus to announce but BUT you can be sure we're working with Din, Nayru & Farore to bring you something special…

nintendolife can you get to the bottom of this ????

DBMONK

DBMONK said:

Oh god.... i have to get this.... but GAME... why them?
I hate that i will have to hand money over to that company, but get this i must!