Banking Dream and Cafe Dream Will Come To The 3DS eShop Next Year

Posted by Andy Green

CIRCLE Entertainment cancels the DSiWare development

CIRCLE Entertainment is behind the DSiWare titles Publisher Dream and Bookstore Dream and not too long ago it confirmed it would be bringing Banking Dream and Cafe Dream to the platform.

However, it has now confirmed both these games have been cancelled, although it won't be the last we see of them. Instead of being made for DSiWare, they will instead be brought to the 3DS eShop at some point next year.

Meanwhile, Witch & Hero will also be getting an eShop demo very soon for those who want to try it, with one emerging in Europe on 3rd October. The publisher has stated it intends to release one in North America before Europe, so it should be available imminently in that particular region.

Have you played any of CIRCLE Entertainment's Dream series? Let us know what you think to them in the comment section below.

[via twitter.com]

PvtOttobot

PvtOttobot said:

FIRST!
Hmmmm, I absolutely LOVE 'Game Dev Story' on android, the same genre but a different publisher I know. I wonder if these games can compare? Any players know?

Morphbug

Morphbug said:

That's actually great news :D

Seeing DSiWare series make the jump to 3DS Downloads is always good.

Spoony_Tech

Spoony_Tech said:

Circle is hit or miss mostly miss lately. Still will look at the reviews of these to see if they're worth it!

sillygostly

sillygostly said:

I would download Publisher and Bookstore Dream for 3DS if they ever ported them over. I know that I would almost never play the DSi versions though as I don't want to be constantly moving the DSiWare files back and forth between the SD card and what remains of the 3DS system memory.

KittenKoder

KittenKoder said:

I love Bookstore Dream, though I wish there was more to it. What it does have I like, the simplicity of it makes the game a great way to pass time when you literally have nothing better to do. The graphics are pleasing and isometric, very soft. It does well in simulation, as time passed through the game day, traffic outside your door changes, thus the number of potential customers during specific times of the day are what you'd expect.

The flaw is how little there is in the game though, which means after a short time you will run out of things to do.

ramstrong

ramstrong said:

Oooh, Cafe Dream. That's another one to get after Bookstore Dream, definitely!

WinterWarm

WinterWarm said:

Never played the 'Dream' games, I'll give the Witch and Hero demo a shot, but from NL's review...

iprice

iprice said:

Witch and Hero is a really nice game - if you like grinding. I was very content playing the same levels over and over again, amassing money and improving my stats. It's a shame that the game doesn't change throughout, other than the enemies you're fighting, but I really enjoyed it.