Live Blog

Posted by Thomas Whitehead

It's only been two days since the last round of Nintendo Direct broadcasts, but today we have a video focused exclusively on The Wonderful 101, developed by PlatinumGames and published by Nintendo. We can expect lots of details on the upcoming release, bonkers footage and perhaps the odd memorable moment from the game's Director, Hideki Kamiya.

You can watch the video right here, of course, and we'll be live texting as we watch. You can also have your say in our snazzy live comment system on the right side; enjoy!

To anyone viewing this page that doesn't know yet, the demo for this game is now on the eShop in Europe and North America. Enjoy!

So it's over. There's a demo coming to the Wii U eShop in Europe imminently, but no indication yet it's coming to North America yet. Quite a ride!

ThomasBW84

ThomasBW84 said:

That's one crazy game.

"Only on Wii U!"

Quite. Epic. Then.

Damo

Damo said:

I think my mind has blown up

antdickens

antdickens said:

nice twitter plug there!

Noodle soup!

Damo

Damo said:

I wish I knew when this game was launching. I feel this broadcast hasn't given enough information on this date as yet.

antdickens

antdickens said:

it looks pretty busy crazy, I like it! When is it out again?

For example, drawing a line on the GamePad touchsceeen to make a bridge, or drawing a triangle to create a glider

We're not quite sure when The Wonderful 101 will be released...

Unite Morph can be used as a tool for solving puzzles and not just as a weapon

Damo

Damo said:

This game looks insanely good. That is all.

New information, you guys!

And we're live!

Almost time, guys...we're very excited about this here at the Nintendo Life office!

Damo

Damo said:

It's me, Wonder-Damo!

Ten minutes before some Wonderful 101 madness. We're all ready to Unite up.

It's The Wonderful 101 Direct time. and based on our time with the game so far it could be a fun, unpredictable watch. Expect bright colours and lots of details.