The Just Dance series has been selling millions of copies and embarrassing gamers without much rhythm for a good few years, and the Kids series has been doing the same for a younger audience. Unsurprisingly, then, Ubisoft has confirmed Just Dance Kids 2014 for both the Wii U and Wii, with a release date of 22nd October in North America and 24th October in Europe.
We expect many of the features will remain the same, though the Wii U iteration does include a Dance Director Mode, where a player with the GamePad can add dance moves to a routine on the fly. There'll be 30 songs included, with some of these listed below — if you know them all, then you're clearly more of a pop music buff than some members of the Nintendo Life team.
- “Hit The Lights” by Selena Gomez & The Scene
- “Give Your Heart A Break” by Demi Lovato
- “We Go Well Together” by Goldheart
- “One Thing” by One Direction
- “Put Your Hearts Up” by Ariana Grande
- “Make It Shine (Victorious Theme)” by Victorious Cast featuring Victoria Justice
- “Ready Or Not” by Bridgit Mendler
- “Get Ready To Wiggle” by The Wiggles
- “The Freeze Game” by Yo Gabba Gabba!
- “7 8 9”
- “Day-O (The Banana Boat Song)”
- “Do You Love Me (Now That I Can Dance)”
- “Get Down On It”
- “Hit Me With Your Best Shot”
- “I Like To Move It”
- “Magic Carpet Ride”
- “Problem (Monster Remix)”
- “Fraggle Rock (Opening and Closing Theme)”
- “The Hustle”
- “The Tiki Tiki Tiki Room”
- “Walking On Sunshine”
So will you and your family or friends be showing off some moves with this in October?