Club Nintendo Japan Gets A Trio of Awesome T-Shirts

Posted by Andy Green

Pikmin 3, Wonderful 101 and Wind Waker threads now available

Club Nintendo in North America and Europe has had a few neat little additions in recent weeks, with the Pikmin tote bag and keyrings, but Club Nintendo Japan may have just topped them all with the inclusion of three T-shirts based on some of the latest Wii U titles.

Pikmin 3, The Wonderful 101 and The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD are all represented and each one looks fantastic. People can get hold of them for 600 points each, or 400 if they register the corresponding game. The real dilemma is choosing which one to get first.

What do you think to these rewards? Which one is your favourite? Let us know in the comment section below.

[via club.nintendo.jp]

Related Games

King47

King47 said:

Nahh, ill keep my awesome tote bag. If only they made more of those.
Come on noa!!

Marshi

Marshi said:

600 points? Do japan have a diferent system to us cos the pikmin keyring I got was 1800 points.hard to see a t shirt being a 3rd of that

zeldagaymer93

zeldagaymer93 said:

I love the Pikmin and Wonderful 101 designs however I'm not a fan of the Zelda one (coming from a huge Wind Waker fan).

Erixsan

Erixsan said:

@Marshi USA use coins, EU use stars, JP use coins too...

But for example, a Luigi OST cost 400 coins, so that is normal there... But I can't say how it's works...

47drift

47drift said:

I would love all of these, wow. Much better than a tote bag I'll probably use once a year MAYBE.

DarkNinja9

DarkNinja9 said:

wow these look great O_O i want the pikmin and the wonderful 101 not rly liking the zelda one but still D= US release plz?

unrandomsam

unrandomsam said:

All I ever cared about was the SNES Classic Controller (And now it out of stock - I have about 6700 points out of the 7000 that were needed).

Obito_Tennyson

Obito_Tennyson said:

I like the Pikmin shirt. Not so much on the Wind Waker, though. I would have died for a good Wind Waker t-shirt. Something else that I would have liked is if they would ever come to America.

Mk_II

Mk_II said:

That Pikmin shirt is very snazzy... didn't Miyamoto wear one of those in a recent Nintendo Direct? And yes, we need way more stufff in the Club Nintendo shops in Europe and the USA.

skjia

skjia said:

Love the Pikmin shirt. At first, I didn't like the Wind Waker shirt, till I realized it's the shirt Link wears in the beginning, now I want that one the most. Really hope these come over to NoA.

iphys

iphys said:

I'd totally get the Wonderful 101 one. They should have these everywhere. It helps advertise their games.

Dpullam

Dpullam said:

I'm not overly impressed by any of the above shirts, but at least they are promoting these games with offers like these.

Tsuchinoko

Tsuchinoko said:

I'm looking on the site now and I don't see the Wind Waker shirt. Maybe its not added yet.

element187

element187 said:

Come NOA.... A tote bag?, I want the w101 and Pikmin swag, get to it.... And no I'm not getting tote... Ok maybe.

Tsuchinoko

Tsuchinoko said:

Looking again, that Wonderful 101 shirt is almost all out. This is incredibly limited, of course unless they decide to restock.

andregurov

andregurov said:

All those shirts are full of awesome. Much better than what we get here in N.A. Hopefully the same idea pops up on our Club Nintendo.

raith

raith said:

Our (North America) Club Nintendo selection is just sad compared to Japan. Whoever is in charge of deciding what prizes we receive should wake up or be replaced. Japan isn't the only territory that enjoys great gaming merchandise.

AdanVC

AdanVC said:

I want the three of them! Especially the Pikmin one! sigh... I don't even have a Club Nintendo membership cuz' I'm from Mexico :(

Great_Gonzalez

Great_Gonzalez said:

i must have tens of thousands of points i havent redeemed cause theres no point here in eu :( also really cant be bothered with the survey we have to do on every game!

suburban_sensei

suburban_sensei said:

I like the color of the Wind Waker shirt. It seems like Japan gets much more cool stuff than we do here in the States. I am not complaining though, because I still enjoy my Hanafuda cards from time to time. I like that you can now download 3DS and Wii virtual console games as well. Is Mario Golf (GBC) worth the 150 points? I have 500 and something in my account for this year (already hit Platinum). Also, I havent registered my Wii U or Wii U games, does anybody think I should wait till next July to do so, so they will go towards 2015 platinum?

R_Champ

R_Champ said:

@suburban_sensei

Probably not a bad idea unless you really want to spend the coins on something now. I just recently registered 4-year old Wii games without any problem, I think Wii U one year from now will be fine if you want.

SphericalCrusher

SphericalCrusher said:

If those shirts were in NA, I'd probably grab all three since I have the points. Waiting on Pikmin bag to come in. I preordered it day one. lol

Radbot42

Radbot42 said:

I really want to know why NoA's club Nintendo sucks... Who is in charge of it, and why aren't they trying to get good things for it like the other countries.

Tony_342

Tony_342 said:

The "Rewards" section of NoA's Club Nintendo badly needs a huge revamp. The selection keeps dwindling away with barely anything new to replace what's been lost. And of the few rewards we do have, almost all are from the Wii / DS era with hardly anything to do with Wii U / 3DS. I hope they're just trying to get rid of the bit of old stuff they have left, and will soon add a bunch of new rewards.

JustinH

JustinH said:

I'd get that Wonderful 101 shirt except I hate shirts with logos on the back. Something about people staring at my back just makes me antsy...

Pikmin one is pretty awesome though, although the odds of that crossing the Pacific are slim with the Japanese writing. Wouldn't stop me, though.

Schprocket

Schprocket said:

No thanks, I'd rather have the hand-towel-and-pencil-case you get in Oz.....

PFFFFFFFT! Yeah, right!