Video: Here's That Fully Orchestrated Animal Crossing Theme You Always Wanted

Posted by Damien McFerran

Thanks much

We've no doubt that the theme music to Animal Crossing: New Leaf is probably permanently engrained in the memories of many 3DS owners right now, but what would that iconic tune sound like if it were played by the orchestra behind The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses concert?

Wonder no longer — the results are contained in the video below. Enjoy.

[via youtube.com]

Robo-goose

Robo-goose said:

Oh my goodness, I got chills from that. If they ever made an album of fully orchestrated Animal Crossing music, I'd buy it in a world record time.

yojo

yojo said:

I have always wanted a CD of the music of animal crossing, the closest there is is the soundtrack for the anime movie and the 'best of'' soundtrack.

Zombie_Barioth

Zombie_Barioth said:

@DerpSandwich
I certainly do. The original theme sorta reminds me of the kind of tunes classic sitcoms used to use, like The Cosby Show or Family Matters. Really fits Animal Crossing I think.

I love New Leaf's theme though, its so peaceful and relaxing.

Metalslime

Metalslime said:

wow is anyone else completely underwhelmed by this? It's an utterly pointless rendition that didn't excite me in the least tbh

Metalslime

Metalslime said:

@Spaciouz Of course, they can do whatever they want, it's a free world. I just don't think people should be frothing at the mouth over this rendition that adds nothing to the original because I'm pretty sure the original was made with the same (but fewer) instruments. Even the tempo remained untouched like.

Pod

Pod said:

That is so amazingly sweet without being too saccharine. I don't play Animal Crossing anymore, but if anything should pull me back in aside from the new characters, it'd be the music.