Moving Player Bringing Tangram Style To The 3DS eShop This Summer

Posted by Orla Madden

Oppa Tangram Style

Mobile developer Moving Games is bringing its first game to the 3DS eShop this August, and it's called Tangram Style.

You'll discover the mysteries of the Mayan people and collect totems along the way in this "cult" puzzler game, which is set to feature over 600 mind-benders and four game modes, so there should be plenty to keep you occupied. There's even a child mode with plenty of colourful tiles — enough to keep the little ones happy for a prolonged period of time.

A specific release date for the title hasn't been revealed, but in the meantime be sure to check out the trailer for the puzzler below. Let us know your thoughts, as always.

[via movingplayer.com]

Volmun

Volmun said:

ik this is the wrong place to asc but can a modarator do something about the Troll on the forume pleas he's bean at it for 2 hours. - also this game looks ok il mabe get it depending on its price

Undead_terror

Undead_terror said:

It's games like this that make you wish that there was a puzzle maker and that you can share with people.

CrazyOtto

CrazyOtto said:

Opa Tangram Style!

EDIT: DOH! I didn't read the tagline! There was also a second P.

C-Olimar

C-Olimar said:

Want this!!!! I love tangrams, but the puzzles in 35 Junior Games were far too easy.

Morpheel

Morpheel said:

I was going to post "inb4 someone complaints about the harmless joke in the tagline".

I was too late.

ricklongo

ricklongo said:

This seems like it will be a lot less fun without a ridiculously charming story to go along with it. Yeah, Professor Layton's got me spoiled. :)

Mowzle

Mowzle said:

This looks a nice relaxing alternative to watering my flowers late at night in my New Leaf town ;)