Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW! Confirmed For European Release

Posted by Andy Green

Regular Show: Mordecai and Rigby In 8-Bit Land is coming too

A couple of months back D3Publisher and Cartoon Network revealed WayForward would be making two new titles in the form of Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW! and Regular Show: Mordecai and Rigby In 8-Bit Land. The former will be coming to Wii U and 3DS, while the latter is down for a 3DS release.

This announcement only covered North America and Europeans were forced to hold their breath in anticipation. Well you may now exhale citizens of Europe as the two games have been confirmed for a European release, while Australians will be able to join the party as well.

The latest Adventure Time title focuses more on multiplayer than the previous title Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd You Steal Our Garbage?! and features an all new storyline situated in the Candy Kingdom. You'll still get to play as all your favourtes though, including Finn, Jake, Marceline and Cinnamon Bun.

Meanwhile, Regular Show: Mordecai and Rigby In 8-Bit Land is the first video game entry for the popular series. The pair are groundskeepers at a local park and get thrown into some of their favourite video games where they must complete several challenges to escape.

Both these titles will emerge in the Autumn. You can see the debut trailers for both games below.

Are you interested in either of these titles? Let us know your thoughts in the comment section.

Related Games

SpinelessOyster

SpinelessOyster said:

I love this show, so I hope this game is good. I'll probably end up getting it anyway. If LSP turns out to be a playable character, then that would just be icing on the cake!

MercifulLemon7

MercifulLemon7 said:

They both look fun to play especially Adventure Time's multiplayer, to bad I don't have friends that are interested on playing that type of game.

Dark-Luigi

Dark-Luigi said:

Ha ha! Good thing I made a thread for "Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW"! Can't wait for them to be released. And is it me or does "Regular Show: Mordecai and Rigby In 8-Bit Land", looks like "Hey Ice King"?!

Einherjar

Einherjar said:

I have never heard of both of these...and from what ive seen in the added gifs...it might be better that way

BlueNitrous

BlueNitrous said:

"Im not gonna give you a spoiler, WHAT DO I LOOK LIKE SPOILER GUY" I think I'll start using this phrase in real life.

Hunter-D

Hunter-D said:

Perhaps I should watch this series. I do like Regular Show though, it's awesome!

Dyltheman

Dyltheman said:

ill go for adventure time, probably not regular show though. i like both shows but the regular show game looks kinda poop.

Shambo

Shambo said:

I was really sad missing out on the first game for 3ds, it even had a nice collector's edition... glad these two games will come to Europe, especially since ATEADBIDK (sorry, just had to see what it would look like) will be on Wii U. My girlfriend and me will definitely enjoy this together!

TheAdza

TheAdza said:

Will be buying both of these games. Although it would seem that the Regular Show game seems to be a bit basic. Suits the shows style though.

Also, why is cinnamon bun one of the main characters? Yuck. Why not Lemongrab.

hamsterfactor

hamsterfactor said:

I had to buy the first Adventure Time for region-free DS (instead of 3DS) so I could play it, so I'm glad the new game is coming to Europe! Sadly none of my friends have a 3DS so I'll have to play on my own...

Why Cinnamon Bun though...? Even Peppermint Butler would make more sense.

Marshi

Marshi said:

@Swiket That twitter exchange cant be real! If namco have really been that unprofessional it would be big news!

C-Olimar

C-Olimar said:

@hamsterfactor Hey Ice King did actually get a European release on DS, I'm sure it did.
It was a bit too expensive for me though, especially for such a short game.
Maybe Cinammon Bun is the strong character? I'm just glad Marceline is in it, need LSP though!

Depending on price, I'll probably get this on Wii U, to support that console. Plus, I'm not sure the 3DS version will have DL play.

C-Olimar

C-Olimar said:

It transpires it probably didn't get a European release. Strange, since it has a PEGI rating.