Pay What You Want For The Mighty Switch Force! 2 OST

Posted by Tim Latshaw

Set fire to the club (then put it out)

Mighty Switch Force! is one of our top 10 third-party titles for the 3DS so far and a big factor in that decision might just be the bouncy, soaring soundtrack provided by Jake “virt” Kaufman. Now that Mighty Switch Force 2! is out in the world, Kaufman has put the full soundtrack to the sequel up online to kindle a catchy blaze between your ears.

Kaufman’s Bandcamp page features the Mighty Switch Force! 2 OST plus a selection of rather funky remixes - that’s 21 tracks in all. The soundtrack can be downloaded for any price, including free, with all donations going towards sound equipment and software for future WayForward soundtracks.

The game itself, of course, is currently available in the North American 3DS eShop and is set to hit Europe on 27th June. Be sure to read our Mighty Switch Force! 2 review and let us know if you burn for its catchy sounds.

Will you be downloading this soundtrack? Be sure to let us know what you think to it if you do.

[via virt.bandcamp.com]

Kaze_Memaryu

Kaze_Memaryu said:

I'm SO paying him for this pack of awesome tunes! Jake 'Virt' Kaufman never fails to deliver!

Royalblues

Royalblues said:

The game is awesome, as expected.
Now I need WayForward to complete my summer by releasing Shantae and the Pirates' Curse!!!
When will we see it?

SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms said:

Once I downloaded the game, the first thing I did was just listen to the music, it's really that good, great, awesome, outstanding, amazing!

GamerZack87

GamerZack87 said:

Oh, I get it! Patricia Wagon! Patty Wagon! Sounds like "paddy-wagon"! Clever! :D

One question: is the first game's OST also available? :)

Okay, two questions: will Patty be a paramedic in the third game, to complete the "police fire ambulance" triad?

XyVoX

XyVoX said:

@TimLatshaw cheers have just downloaded the OST for the first game and it now says (**UPDATE: Now includes the new remixes from Mighty Switch Force! HyperDrive Edition, available now for Wii U — download it today on the Nintendo eShop!) so i did and after downloading and unzipping the MP3's i cant tell which of the 26 tracks are from the Wii U version from the labelling, anyone know ?

TimLatshawAdmin

TimLatshaw said:

@XyVoX Whoa, I downloaded the MSF1 OST a long time ago and never knew they updated! Comparing to what I have, the final three tracks are the new ones.