Feature: A Glimpse Into Nintendo Life's Animal Crossing: New Leaf Adventures - Part Two

Posted by Nintendo Life Staff

It's all getting a bit silly

Not too long ago we brought you a glimpse into Nintendo Life's Animal Crossing: New Leaf adventures, where some of our team gave an insight into their weird and wonderful worlds in Nintendo's 3DS title. It's a game that's rapidly becoming a classic, certainly in the eyes of New Leaf addicts, and quite a few of our writers are still merrily living the capitalist dream in their towns.

As this is part two, it's time to take a look at the goings-on of some of our other writers. Oh Nintendo, you've created a monster.

Jon Wahlgren

In the waters south of Trash lurks Hipster Shark. You've probably never seen it.

Our good mayor keeps the population count in check.

"Welcome to my Den of Despair."

Dave Letcavage

Hey Majora, it's me, Ocarina of Time in 3D. Why u no in 3D, too?

Bob and I have recently become best friends, but I'm not quite sure why...

Stephen Kelly

My very first day in town! After initiating the inaugural mayor ceremony, I shook a tree and was immediately swarmed by angry bees.

The Animal Crossing experience beautifully captured in a sea shanty.

When you're the mayor, sophistication is everything. That's why I'm a pretty deadbeat mayor.

Tim Latshaw

First night in New Leaf, and the first thing my cousin and I do is see if the TVs work.

Gulliver likes to play his plight up for effect.

It's my swimming kappa. BOOM! Did you see what I did there? Booyah!

That's all for this time. Be sure to share your own moments of New Leaf joy / insanity in the comments below!

Rafx

Rafx said:

Great, now I just wanna quit my job and go home and play. :(

Philip_J_ReedStaff

Philip_J_Reed said:

@sgotsch Yes you are! I'd love to have one. I can trade you for a Mario Kart if you need that. Otherwise let me know and we'll work something out. Thank you!

bahooney

bahooney said:

This is great. This game is so wonderful, I think everyone ever should own it.

hydeks

hydeks said:

I still need this game :( It looks like so much fun, and I'm jealous of the Majora Mask lol

Giygas_95

Giygas_95 said:

I'm having a blast with this game. Right now I've just ordered a bunch of glass display cases for the upper room of the museum so I can make Mario, Zelda, Metroid, and miscellaneous Nintendo exhibits (and I have the Majora's Mask in my Zelda exhibit!).

Glad to see everyone else is having a good time with this game! Jon's pictures are my favorites. :D

sinalefa

sinalefa said:

I picked this up yesterday for 27 bucks. I still need to wait quite a while for it to arrive in the mail.

Bassman_Q

Bassman_Q said:

I have like 2 or 3 Majora Masks, but have yet to find a Link cap. :(
I did find a Varia Suit and Varia Pants, however. :)

Marakuto

Marakuto said:

You guys should have a pitfall wrestling showdown, it would be interesting to see who becomes champ! :P

k8sMum

k8sMum said:

i got my game the 25th, had 5 days in, loathed 4 of my citizens and restarted last nite...felt so powerful and godesslike! mwahahaha. (i used my grandson's 3ds to swap out all my bells and clear out my 2 story house...again: MWAHAHAHAHA.)

ICHIkatakuri

ICHIkatakuri said:

It would be criminal if one of those unannounced games for Wii U wasn't an even greater expanded animal crossing, the better online experience of wii u and miiverse could make this the pinnacle of the series. Going to pick this game up today :-)

munchiesyum86

munchiesyum86 said:

Thanks Nintendo life these things are hilarious ! I appreciate all the animal crossing content ! Definetly my favourite is the guide about what paintings and statues are fake and which aren't !

ScruffyYoshi

ScruffyYoshi said:

I've only just got the game today. Can you meet people online and go to their towns play mini games etc or do you have to already be friends?

thatguyEZ

thatguyEZ said:

@Happy_Mask lolll I also got Majora's Mask the first day. I had named my town Termina and everything. I was too happy with it, like the one clothing I wanted besides the Hero's cap (which i also have now) ;)