Capcom Announces E3 Live-streaming Schedule

Posted by Andy Green

Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Q&A will be broadcast

E3 is just around the corner now and a mixed array of developers and publishers are all preparing for what promises to be a massive three days of gaming action.

There are quite a few keen publishers that have decided to broadcast some footage from the show floor - for example, Square Enix will be showing off its games via its specially made YouTube channel - and now Capcom has decided it'll be doing some live-streaming of its own across the three days and it has a lot of games to get through.

The nostalgia-powered DuckTales: Remastered will be getting plenty of coverage and on Thursday WayForward will be around to help show off what it got up to when developing the HD version of the classic platformer.

One of the highlights of the broadcast will be on Wednesday at 4pm (PST) when a live Q&A session will take place with Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies producer Motohide Eshiro. It'll be great to see more from this title, which will be coming to the West as a digital download.

Namco Bandai will also be around on the Wednesday to explore the action of Project X Zone, which is set to be released in North America on 25th June and in Europe on 5th July.

The full schedule is below. Times are all PST - add on three hours for EST and eight hours for BST:

Tuesday 11/6

1:00pm - Dungeons & Dragons
2:00pm - Lost Planet 3 multiplayer
3:00pm - TBD
4:00pm - DuckTales: Remastered

Wednesday 12/6

12:00pm - Project X Zone (with guests from Namco)
1:00pm - Dungeons & Dragons
2:00pm - Lost Planet 3 multiplayer
3:00pm - DuckTales: Remastered
4:00pm - Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies live Q&A with producer Motohide Eshiro

Thursday 13/6

1:00pm - Dungeons & Dragons
2:00pm - Lost Planet 3 multiplayer
3:00pm - DuckTales: Remastered (with WayForward)
4:00pm - TBD

Are you looking forward to what Capcom has to show? Sound off in the comment section below.

[via capcom-unity.com]

Related Games

AzureShadow

AzureShadow said:

I wonder if it will be that one game they showed that reminded a lot of people ( myself included ) of Demon's/Dark's Souls. Forgot the name of it sadly.

solcross

solcross said:

TBD is a new Megaman Battle Network game.

Oh wait no, that's just one of my wildest dreams leaking out of my head.

KAHN

KAHN said:

TBD is megaman universe. D: i'm going to my room, within which i will cry.

MagicEmperor

MagicEmperor said:

Launchpad, get the helicopter ready. I'm about to go treasure huntin' like a mother! I can't wait for both DT:R and AA5.

GoombaSlayer

GoombaSlayer said:

Hopefully TBD is more then one game at a time.. because then they will only have two new games to announce and i want a lot more Capcom love this year. Hopefully they atleast will show something for the Wii U. MH3U and RE: Revelations could need some company.
(Problably too early for a MH4U announcement though).

NodesforNoids

NodesforNoids said:

Did Battle Network (aside from Transmission) remind anyone else of Super Mario RPG: SS?
I thought it was a great little series with alot of ambition and a fun take on Megaman.
It would be a dream to have either a Wii U / 3DS entry in the main series.
Megaman Universe, MH4, Lost Planet Trilogy Wii U, RE 2 / 3 in HD (my ultimate wish from Capcom..) and yes. Legends 3. With BOTH characters playable.
Please Capcom?
I'll forgive RE 6, the blatant RE Revelations cash grab, your not upres-ing D&D, the absence of the Disney platformers from the eShop / Wii VC AND the fact I've yet to see any Viewtiful Joe these last 6-8 years.
The Gamecube projects series was awesome, though PN.03 was barely passable..

WiiLovePeace

WiiLovePeace said:

I'm gonna have to start an excel spreadsheet to keep up with all the different things I wanna watch haha. E3 is always so awesomely hectic! :D

LegendaryQ

LegendaryQ said:

Those TBD are the only way for Mega Man at all to show up at E3. It's a stretch, but here's hoping.

GamecubeMan

GamecubeMan said:

Ace Attorney 5, should be intersting. Im assuming the live stream will be on Capcom's website?

crumpledpapyrusStaff

crumpledpapyrus said:

It'll be on Capcom's Twitch TV service all being well. Naturally, we'll cover anything of interest. Looking forward to the Q&A! :)

Xiao_Pai

Xiao_Pai said:

Kinda wished we knew what the TBDs were...highly doubt either of them has to do with Monster Hunter...but, ah well...

unrandomsam

unrandomsam said:

That dungeons and dragons game is brilliant if it is the coin op one.

I would be quite happy with Ducktales as a 3d classic just make sure it runs perfect. (Like Kirby's Adventure).

Don't imagine they will do a good job though. The Wii U Super Ghouls and Ghosts still has slowdown. (They fixed it in other versions not bothered about the reasons).

I wish 3DS had Ultimate Ghost's and Goblins.

(Think Capcom don't like the 3DS much because of Streetfighter IV being available so cheap. But there was no way I was going to get a 3DS prior to the XL being released.)

There is loads of weird and wonderful Capcom games for CPS1 and CPS2. That is the type of stuff I want to play from them. (Stuff like 3 wonders would be perfect in a portable form factor. Or even the arcade ghouls and ghosts as a 3d classic.)

SEGA is as bad it is like they gave up after the Dreamcast (And SNK).

If i thought it would make any difference and get any more stuff like the old stuff made I would buy the old stuff again but I am fairly certain it won't.

ogo79

ogo79 said:

3:00pm - TBD
you folks got it all wrong.
thats theblackdragons new game