Talking Point: What Games Are You Playing This Weekend? - Issue Twelve

Posted by Thomas Whitehead

It's what we do

The weekend is upon us, dear readers, and rather than relax our weary minds with some rest we plan to exercise our thumbs and senses with some gaming shenanigans. And why not? A sharp mind is always important, whether it's planning strategies for turn-based battles or assessing an environment before charging in with guns blazing, gaming keeps us on our toes.

So naturally that's what a large part of the Nintendo Life team will be doing. Below are our assorted weekend gaming plans, which are as diverse as ever.

Mike Mason

I'm still trotting through the small town of Greenvale to review Deadly Premonition (PS3) for Push Square, but I'm also hoping to use some of the UK's long weekend to re-play Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition. It's been a couple of years since I last played through, and I'm badly getting that itchy-tasty urge to take on Los Illuminados once again. It'll only be about the twentieth time...

Tom Whitehead

A while ago I raved about ZombiU to anyone that would listen, because I think it's awesome despite its bugs. And yet I never beat it, because a certain area — starting with A — had me stuck and I got distracted by other games. I've now passed the bottleneck and I'm back to creeping around London to collect letters; I still think it's fantastic.

Beyond that I have review duties, so will be launching my own 'cShop' conquering studio in Publisher Dream, finishing off a bit of Mario's Super Picross and, lucky me, swinging about on vines for a big 3DS release arriving later this month.

Jon Wahlgren

Nintendo invited us to participate in its early Animal Crossing: New Leaf Mayor program and, not ones to pass up a good Nooking, we joined in. I'll be dedicating most of my game time for the next month to shaking trees and selling garbage to local merchants. With some stipulations I can talk about pretty much whatever my experiences are, and will be doing so weekly here on Nintendo Life.

Not that I'll be giving up my other fascination. Having slogged through Luigi's Mansion 2: Dark Moon just last week, I've been spending a lot of time with Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate on 3DS as well. I'm only on two-star solo quests at the moment but I took down a Great Jaggi yesterday and am ready to go slice bigger things.

Andy Green

As it's a public holiday on Monday I should be able to find plenty of time for gaming this weekend. I'm looking forward to getting back into Fire Emblem: Awakening and I could very well just spend three days playing that, but I might boot up the Wii U for some Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate as well.

I'm still not overly sure what I'm doing on that game as I seem to just go on quests and then throw tat in my item box when I'm done... But for some reason I'm quite addicted. They should rename it Monster Hoarder 3 Ultimate just for me. I'm much better at hoarding than hunting.

Orla Madden

This weekend I'll be dedicating all my spare time to Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. I've been playing it a lot this week, mostly online, and have moved up to HR2! I didn't realise how big the game would be, it's my first Monster Hunter experience, and I'm thoroughly enjoying it!

At the moment I'm trying to forge a particular armour, from a Barioth if you must know, and so far I have the Chest and Legs done. If you wish to join me on a hunt at any time, be sure to follow me on Twitter and we can organise something! I'm still a Rookie, so don't expect anything spectacular!

Philip J Reed

Kirby Mass Attack: Picked this one up recently because I never got around to it. I've only played through the first world and I'm still kind of getting the hang of it, which feels like a strange thing to say for a Kirby game but there we are.

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate: I've had my save file hovering around 40% for what feels like forever, so I think it's time to plow through and give the Belmont clan the closure it's been seeking so earnestly.

Super Mario World: I buy this game every time I can, and I never regret spending more money on it. When I played this game as a child I fell in love, and playing it now as an adult I'm amazed that it's lost literally none of its magic. This is a genuine gaming masterpiece, and though I beat it the weekend after it was released on the WiiU VC, I think I need to go back and find all the exits. This was the first game I ever deliberately 100%'ed, and now I get to do it again so many years later. Unless I suck now. Which I probably do.

LEGO City Undercover: Finished the story mode (which had a shockingly epic finale for a game about Lego people!) but now I get to drive around the city building ramps and watering flowers. The fact that that actually sounds like fun to me says loads about how fantastic this game really is.

Ron DelVillano

I'll finally be playing Harvest Moon 3D: A New Beginning for review this weekend. I've got a relatively long road trip planned for most of the weekend, so I should have plenty of time to grow some crops and woo some ladies.

I'm also going to be giving my PS3 a solid workout this weekend playing Spec Ops: The Line, Wet, and Heavy Rain (in anticipation of Beyond: Two Souls). All three are games that I wanted to play as they released, but I'm now finally getting around to them.

Morgan Sleeper

I went ahead and picked up Fire Emblem: Awakening last week, and I haven't been able to put it down since. It's an absolutely incredible game, and far and away the most engaging dating sim I've ever played. People keep telling me that there are "classes" and "growth levels" and all sorts of "systems" (or something), but as far as I'm concerned, it's springtime in Ylisse and love is in the air! I'm playing on Casual, but I've still had to re-do a few battles for romantic reasons; sorry Chrom, Sumia's mine!

Aside from playing matchmaker in Fire Emblem and seeing grids every time I close my eyes, I've got some first-class running and jumping to look forward to on the Wii U this weekend. Kirby's Adventure and Super Mario World are a double-hit of comfort-platforming goodness, and I'm loving getting to play them on the GamePad! I'll also be keeping up with the excellent Rayman Legends Challenge App and the daily chance it gives me to bring up the rear for Team Nintendo Life. Look for me on the leaderboards, a few thousand spots to the left of Thomas, Dave, and Gaz!

Gaz Plant

Bit.Trip Presents... RUNNER 2 - Future Legend of Rhythm Alien - It can't just be me who never gets bored of Charles Martinet introducing the game with that hefty title and a random product endorsement? Even if it is, I am loving this game. From start to finish it has been a joy to play, and now I've hit World 5, I'm enjoying it even more. The perfect sequel.

Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask - I'll be honest, I got bored of this. Having burnt through 4 previous adventures in a row, I was all Layton-ed out, but after a 4 month break from the series, I'm really enjoying delving back into this one. With only a few chapters left, I'm really excited to find out just what's happening in Monte d'Or!

Lego City Undercover - Yes I've finished it. But there's still so much to find! And so many jokes to revisit! Although it's best to steer clear of those French Parrots...

Ken Barnes

Virtua Striker 3 v.2003 (GameCube) - I recently acquired a Gamecube and a stack of games of varying quality, and this one - despite being average at best - has got me strangely hooked. Gotta love Sega's late 90's/early 2000's arcade titles.

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon (360) - Neon. Shiny. Looks like Tron but with more guns. I can't really ask for more than that.

Fire Emblem Awakening - I will finally get the chance this weekend to start playing this. It's been sat in my 3DS' cartridge slot for two weeks, and hasn't been touched yet. Shocking state of affairs.

Martin Watts

I'm hoping to finally delve into Fire Emblem: Awakening this weekend. I've not experienced much of the series before, having only spent a little bit of time with Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones, but after playing the demo, I just had to get it.

Otherwise, I might set aside some time for Star Wars: Episode I - Racer on the N64.

Tim Latshaw

I finally picked up a Wii U last weekend, so in addition to fiddling around more in Nintendo Land, I'll also be trying out Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed. Wait, is that right? Who named this thing? Eh, whatever. I loved the first game and have the same hopes for this one.

Lee Meyer

I'm going to roll the dice and attempt to complete Crimson Shroud.

Dave Letcavage

Don't hold me to anything yet but I might finally get around to indulging in a little game called Xenoblade Chronicles. Its been staring me down from my shelf for some time now though I've been too intimidated by its demanding level of commitment to initiate conversation. I think I just need that final push.

And if I end up passing on Xenoblade yet again, I'll probably get in more time with Double Dragon Neon and Scott Pilgrim on XBLA. Lately I've been on this obsessive modern beat-em-up kick and I can't seem to fully satisfy my craving for street-brawling mayhem. Oh, and of course I'll be spending more time with the addicting Rayman Legends Challenges App.

Rory Cocker

Outside of Nintendo Life duties, I've been getting stuck into my PS3 backlog. I'm a very late adopter; I only picked up a PS3 at the end of March, so I'm going back and playing all the noteworthy exclusives. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves was absolutely incredible, and I'm really enjoying getting stuck into Gran Turismo 5. The PS3 has also allowed me to play through ICO for the first time ever, which was worth the admission price alone. Wow. What an absolutely stunning game. I urge you all to go and play it, immediately. It instantly climbed into my all-time top three. Possibly even top two.

I'm also kind-of-but-not-really playing through Heavy Rain. I say kind of because I got sidetracked by other games and life in general. In all honesty, it hasn't grabbed me like I thought it would. You may think that's down to the QTE-fest that it is, but no. Admittedly, some of the actions are pretty dorky, but what's really putting me off is the ridiculously damp script and wooden acting. I just don't feel invested in the characters at all.

Some of the conversations are laughably stiff. I'm just sat there thinking "NOBODY TALKS LIKE THIS!" It's also painfully obvious that a good chunk of the voice actors aren't native English speakers, which is particularly jarring in Ethan's case. I'm going to power on through it eventually, though. I've been told that it only gets better as it goes on, and the characters of Scott Shelby and Norman Jayden have definitely piqued my interest.

I also thought Journey was kind of bad, but I'm not allowed to say that.

Phewee, that's a lot of games. Now it's your turn, so share your weekend game plans and your deepest darkest secrets — more the former, really — in the comments below.

AddADashOfSalt

AddADashOfSalt said:

I think this weekend I'll try to mix things up a bit — I'll attempt to get past these damn Witch Kings in Crimson Shroud, get un-stuck in Super Mario World, and level up my guys in Fire Emblem Awakening. I may be able to fit KIU in there somewhere, who knows.

Smitherenez

Smitherenez said:

Lego City Undercover, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate and I should play some more Paper Mario (N64), because of a Let's Play that I still haven't finished (started it 5 months ago...). I should also get Fire Emblem sooner or later.

mookysam

mookysam said:

Skyrim on the 360 and finishing Persona 3 Portable. If I get that finished I'll hopefully make a start on Luigi's Mansion 2. :-)

HeatBombastic

HeatBombastic said:

I'll be playing Rayman Legends: Challenge App, Zen Pinball, Injustice, and Tank! Tank! Tank!, maybe some Brawl and TvsC.

I might be able to squeeze in some FE:A, LoZ:SS, and MH3U.

beat

beat said:

resident evil revelations... its midnight here right now. perfect.

kaboart

kaboart said:

WiiU
Rayman Challange
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

3DS
Mario Sticker Star

iPad
Star Wars Pinball
Sorcery!

Midnight3DS

Midnight3DS said:

Planning on getting River King today, so some of that, and I'm kind of in a Fatal Frame II mood.

Hunter-D

Hunter-D said:

Hmmmm, I might finally get back into Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate again, I still haven't even downloaded the patch!

Most of my time will probably be going to Fire Emblem: Awakening once again. Hopefully me and my sister can finish off the remaining Double Duels we have left. It's so much fun!

Whopper744

Whopper744 said:

Rayman Challange
SUper Mario World
Zen Pinball 2 - Captain America table (the only one I've bought)
...all that's just if I actually get the chance to pick up games...honestly I need to still beat Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon...and eventually pick up Paper Mario Sticker Star again...just hard for me to get immersed into handhelds sometimes...they feel like they should be on the Wii U in my opinion.

bezerker99

bezerker99 said:

Monster Hunter 3 U
Bit Trip Presents Runner 2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien
Super Luigi World (doing a Luigi only run in SMW in celebration of the Year o' LaWeeegeeee~)

Also, I am diggin' the oldschool NES pic. Really brings back memories ;)

AaronB

AaronB said:

I picked up a few Wii U games I was on the fence about because of discounts: Injustice, Nano Assault Neo, Tank Tank Tank, and will probably get a few Marvel tables for Zen Pinball 2. Plus, still playing Scribblenauts Unlimited.

Rief

Rief said:

Fire Emblem: Awakening and, if i'm lucky, White Knight Chronicles

Wonder_Ideal

Wonder_Ideal said:

I'll be playing the Rayman Legends Challenge App, Scribblenauts Unlimited, Skyward Sword's Hero Mode, and Luigi's Mansion. I might slip in some FEA as well.

GooRoo

GooRoo said:

Wii U — Lego City Undercover, try my free Tank! game too
3DS — Crosswords Plus, NSMB2, maybe Luigi's Mansion
PS3 — Star Trek
360 — Gears of War: Judgment

triforcepower73

triforcepower73 said:

Twilight Princess, Nintendo Land whenever my brother wants to play with me, Far Cry 2, and Star Fox 64 3D. I'm trying to get to the "real" Andross final battle, but it's so hard!!

Nareva

Nareva said:

Lego City Undercover is taking all my gaming time lately. Great fun and pretty funny at times as well. Thinking of downloading Scribblenauts Unlimited as well.

jestermx6

jestermx6 said:

Will be playing some more NFS Most Wanted probably. I'll give Tank Tank Tank a try. I always play a couple rounds of Plants vs Zombies before bed.And of course, continue through Borderlands.

Byron-3D

Byron-3D said:

I've just got to get all the gems and a couple of Boo's from the last mansion on LM2 and il be putting it away for a bit, I'll then be getting back into Kid Iccrus Uprising and hopefully getting that out the way by Tuesday morning.

Yellowgerbil

Yellowgerbil said:

MH3U (stopped for a few weeks to play mansion), finish luigi's mansion 2 and play the legends quests until I get gold.

WiiLovePeace

WiiLovePeace said:

Lego City: Undercover, Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, Nano Assault Neo, Need for Speed: Most Wanted U, Sonic Racing Transformed... The list goes on, & on...

Wildvine53

Wildvine53 said:

I'm looking to finish up Lego City this weekend, and hopefully I'll be beating my friends scores in the Rayman Challenge app.

marakassi

marakassi said:

3DS

• Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars 3D (Awesome game)
  • Marvel Pinball 3D (I bought it today at half price! 3,49€. My first 3DS e-shop game)

Wii

• Boom Street (for local multiplay fun)
Nintenjoe64

Nintenjoe64 said:

I might enjoy the sun and have a bbq this weekend. I've completed all my games and am not ready to try to 100% Lego City yet.

Ok maybe Megaman.

sinsalaca

sinsalaca said:

3DS
Luigi's Mansion
Nano Assaut EX

Wii U
Lego City Undercover

Might pickup Monstehr Hunter 3 or Lego City for 3DS since my b'day is tomorrow and add that to this list. Am unsure since it would be my first MH game and I am worried it might be a steep learning curve.

TimeGuy

TimeGuy said:

What I'll be playing: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Tetris Axis, Dillon's Rolling Western: The Last Ranger, Kid Icarus: Uprising, and more than likely Nano Assault EX.

DarkCoolEdge

DarkCoolEdge said:

I missed this the last two weekends.

I'll be playing Castlevania LoS - Mirror of Fate and perhaps God of War III, Fallblox and Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars.
Mirror is great by the way. Tight controls, beautiful graphics (crank the 3d to the top), delightful cutscenes, good music and some cool powers to boost. Any true Castlelover should enjoy it.

Knux

Knux said:

I'll probably be playing Super Mario Bros. 2 (Super Mario All-Stars Wii version), Toki Tori 2, and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity.

Moshugan

Moshugan said:

I'm playing the waiting game and enjoying Miiverse!
Alright, maybe some Little Inferno, Super Mario World and Bomberman '93.
(My backlog is calling me with an accusing voice...)

Nintex

Nintex said:

Well I beat Luigi's Mansion DM a couple of days ago, so I'm gonna work on Assassin's Creed III, Lego City Undercover and finish wrapping up Injustice.

Oh_Well

Oh_Well said:

Recently finished: Spec Ops: The Line, Final Fight 3 - Spec Ops was unbelievably good with a lot of emotional weight. I just downloaded FF3 from the virtual console on a whim and was pleasantly surprised by the command variety.

Currently Playing: I'm working on my first play through of Metroid Prime. Hopefully I should finish it this weekend. It really is great, but it still doesn't hold a candle to Super Metroid.

On the Docket: Link's Awakening. This is one of the few Zelda games I've never played. Both it and Metroid Prime had been haunting my backlog for too long.

Giygas_95

Giygas_95 said:

Today, I'm playing Rayman challenges app, Super Mario World, Ghost Recon Future Soldier, and maybe Nintendo Land, but I'll be away Saturday through Tuesday so at that time I'll likely be playing The Last Ranger, RE Revelations, LMDM, and Mega Man 4 which I've enjoyed just as much as 1, 2, and 3.

Funny thing, it's wet and freezing here in Mississippi even in May.

DrSlump

DrSlump said:

I would like to play a game on my wii u, but i have to wait.. nothing new yet.

bizcuthammer

bizcuthammer said:

Lol "i also thought journey was bad." i hate journey. I played it for about an hour and a half, and sat there the whole time asking "is this it?! This is the game i keep reading about that won a ton of awards? Wow. Gamers these days have terrible taste.". Its pretty, but outside of that, theres literally NOTHING to the game.

As for what i'm playing this weekend, i'll be finishing up luigi's mansion 2, and then probably finally get started on paper mario sticker star. I keep putting it off. Oh and i'll probably play a little of the rayman legends app on wii u.

Dpishere

Dpishere said:

I am playing Dillon's Rolling Western: The Last Ranger this weekend. Have yet to decide on another game to play.

MasterWario

MasterWario said:

I'm going to play some PC games with friends, and then delve into Colors! 3D for more drawing goodness. Probably some spontaneous Luigi's Mansion (1 and 2), Pushmo, Pikmin 2, or Super Mario Sunshine sometime during the weekend as well.

Kyoto

Kyoto said:

I'll be playing some Fire Emblem Awakening and LEGO City Undercover. I got that last one 2 days ago and I'm REALLY enjoying it. So awesome! :D

Maybe I'll also throw some Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations and Etrian Odyssey III into the mix

idork99

idork99 said:

I am determined to advance in Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate!! I will take down the Royal Ludroth! (any suggestions? lol I've been stuck for over a week!)

TheN64Dude

TheN64Dude said:

Mother/Earthbound Zero
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Starfox 2
Starfox 64 3D
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

Marksolo

Marksolo said:

I also beat zombi u arena this week after 3 months out. Collecting the letters of D now and still loving it. I hate it and love it equal measures. great game that was under hyped. Much better than anything I remember on my Xbox and PS3. And I never owned a Wii........

Wodkalime14

Wodkalime14 said:

Lego city: Undercover on wiiU. On 3ds luigis mansion dark moon online and finishing mario sticker star. But Undercover is taking most of time for sure!

LindsayPez

LindsayPez said:

I'll continue to slog through Harvest Moon: A New Beginning...I'm waiting to fall in love with the game. It's been a long and boring start. I'm on day 19 right now and I'm still not feeling it. But everyone keeps saying that it gets really good, so hopefully it starts getting better for me soon. I'm killing time until Animal Crossing: New Leaf comes out!

nilcam

nilcam said:

I'm having a gang of friends over for some Zelda Four Swords! We have cables and GBAs galore. I'm quite excited. Otherwise, I'll be playing OoT 3D.

Marksolo

Marksolo said:

I like Lego city but the load times are ridiculous.....makes me think twice about loading it up for a quick game.

WaveBoy

WaveBoy said:

After the disappointing Metroid II(I had a much better time with the NES original)
I'm hoping Bionic Commando on the Gameboy will nuke that bitter bounty hunter taste out of my Metroid mouth. :*

rjejr

rjejr said:

Puzzles and Dragons ;-) (On my tablet, not the 3DS. Do app games count?)

Between the NBA playoffs and out-of-town relatives no videogame time this weekend. Been a way long time since NY had 2 teams worth rooting for.

True_Hero

True_Hero said:

I'll be trying to finish up Xenoblade Chronicles and Fire Emblem: Awakening. Other items on my menu will be Portal, Portal 2, and perhaps getting some of the bonus medals/trophies in Rayman Origins.

Fingeldor

Fingeldor said:

• Ocarina of Time (3DS)
  • Kirby Mass Attack
  • Super Princess Peach
  • Super Mario 3D Land
  • Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time
  • Guild Wars 2

Waiting for Animal Crossing: New Leaf in June to arrive and Kirby Return To Dreamland to arrive by mail...

Kyloctopus

Kyloctopus said:

Super Street Fighter IV 3D, Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Wii U edition, and Street Fighter X Tekken

SunnyShores

SunnyShores said:

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. try to finish by Barroth Z and Helios Z armors.

and super mario world and maybe a little mass effect 3 online.

IrishCatholic

IrishCatholic said:

With the wife and oldest son out of town, me and the little guy are going to get some gaming in. Wii - SSMB, GC - Pikmin, GBA - WarioWare Twisted, DS - Bowser's Inside Story.

MYNISTA

MYNISTA said:

Lego City Undercover: The Chase Begins....enjoying this game tremendously! Maybe a lil MH3U too.

WindWakerLink

WindWakerLink said:

I'm definitely playing "Kirby Returns to Dream Land" on the Wii, "Mega Man Anniversary Collection" on the Game Cube and hopefully I can start "Pandora's Tower" this weekend!!!

Dreamcaster-X

Dreamcaster-X said:

Just started Zelda:Oracle of Seasons last night & defeated the first dungeon. Looking forward to this after recently finishing Links Awakening DX!!!!

hamsterfactor

hamsterfactor said:

I'm playing Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga on my trusty GBA SP :) I loved Partners in Time and Bowser's Inside Story, so I searched for a second hand copy in anticipation of Dream Team Bros.

hamsterfactor

hamsterfactor said:

@Dreamcaster-X I'm really enjoying it so far (currently going through Teehee Valley), at least as much as the other two in the series!

Seasons and Ages are great, so enjoy :) (I love Link's Awakening more, but it was my first Zelda, soooo)

Dreamcaster-X

Dreamcaster-X said:

@hamsterfactor Yeah, I've heard nothing but amazing things about Oracle & Seasons !! Links Awakening surprised the hell out of me with how good it was. I put it right next to LTTP, that's how highly I thought of it!

arderin64

(and maybe) Gamecube
-Super Monkey Ball
-Star Wars: Rogue Sqaudron 2

Should keep me busy.

Game0ver_Gavin

Game0ver_Gavin said:

I'll probably spend my weekend sketching stuff on the new MegaMan community on Miiverse and some more Super Mario World on the VC.

Pokefanmum82

Pokefanmum82 said:

playing professor layton Miracle Mask I'm trying to finish all of the downloadable puzzles and finish the main story. Might also play some fire emblem. i'm trying to get donnel recruited but i keep getting him killed or beating the bad guys without leveling him up.

SwerdMurd

SwerdMurd said:

Finishing Dragon Quest 2, then moving on to Rudra's Treasure. Nintendo system RPG weekend

astros75

astros75 said:

Nano Assault, Zen Pinball 2 & Luigis Mansion 2 when I'm not working on my finals.

nik1470

nik1470 said:

I'm playing need for speed hp to figure out whether I want to buy most wanted u

Gnoll

Gnoll said:

I'll try to finish Luigi's Mansion 2... King Boo I'm coming for you!!!! :-D

brokenfang

brokenfang said:

Monster Hunter U. Pumped for a good weekend of hunting as I just made HR2.

First post woohoo!

Hunter-D

Hunter-D said:

Ah, I'm also in the mood for a wacky football RPG so I may play Inazuma Eleven. Need to finish off this awesome game!

Best_

Best_ said:

I bought ZombiU, Sonic All Star Racing Transformed, and Nintendo Land. All three for $59.99:) but I'll be selling NL. I sold my copy that came with the deluxe bundle. Anywho, besides from that I'll be playing Battlefield 3 this weekend.

hendie001

hendie001 said:

Hope to finish life force without the konami code and hope to beat the darn yello devil in megaman.

andregurov

andregurov said:

MH3U on the Wii U, Uncharted 2 for my brand-new PS3 (just got one this week!) and some more Forza Horizon on Xbox. I have to play my non-Nintendo consoles more since my kids discovered Skylanders Giants on my Wii U.

Emaan

Emaan said:

This weekend, I'll be playing mostly retro games :3

On GameCube: Pokemon Channel and Kirby Air Ride.
Virtual Console: Super Mario World
Playstation: Final Fantasy Tactics

Should be a nice weekend :D

InsertTokenz

InsertTokenz said:

I hope to get in alot of playtime with Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (4th Mansion in single player and clear a 25 floor scarescraper online), as well as finishing up HarmoKnight (going for great ratings on all stages) and perhaps giving Pandora's Tower a go. (And mabey try to squeeze in some Kid Icarus: Uprising if possible)

shonenjump86

shonenjump86 said:

If I have the chance I will play BattleBlock Theater on 360. I just got Monster Hunter on 3DS. Not sure if I will get to that this weekend though.

thanos316

thanos316 said:

im back lads. haven't posted anything on here for a couple of months. but i will be playing ssf4 for the 3ds and for the 360.. also gonna get fifa 13 for the pc tomorrow. yes i know its been out for a long time but gonna put some work in on it. and also some doctor mario for the ds its an oldie but a goodie..

thanos316

thanos316 said:

thanks.. good to be back. anyone ever play shin-megami-tensei-devil-survivor-overclocked for 3ds.. if so how is it

SphericalCrusher

SphericalCrusher said:

WiiU: New Super Mario Brothers U (Getting all Star Coins with my 4 year old son); Lego City Undercover; Monster Hunter 3

3DS: Castlevania, Luigi's Mansion 2, several other games

Xbox 360: Bioshock Infinite

PC: StarCraft 2 HOTS

biglittlejake

biglittlejake said:

I hope Star Wars Racer 64 comes out for Wii U. I will probably play Super Mario World, Kirby Adventure, Mario Bros U or Nintendo Land. The last two because I might have some people over and those are fun games to play multiple players.

Andremario

Andremario said:

Re revelations,nano assault ex,tetris axis,mario kart 7 and maybe some pacman or punchout..yepper! I'll b busy!

TheRealThanos

TheRealThanos said:

Going to be playing a mix of old and new this weekend:

3DS XL - Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars
Wii - Xenoblade Chronicles
Xbox 360 - Sleeping Dogs
PC - Age of Mythologies

Gregor

Gregor said:

@Vriess I WILL NOT LET IT GO! THAT GAME HAD SO MUCH PADDING IT WAS NEAR UNBEARABLE! And I went through it all, collected EVERY star coin. Played through every single level as Mario AND Luigi (absolutly pointless padding!) Got the golden flag on EVERY level, beat every level without dieing, and passed the final level. Now THAT is terrible padding right there.

cheapogamer4life

cheapogamer4life said:

Mobile: Metal Slug 1-3 multiplayer via bluetooth
Zen Pinball (Star Wars tables)
3ds: May start NSMB2 if i have time
Vita: The Pinball Arcade and may try to finish up AClll:L

kaisersalsek

kaisersalsek said:

Persona 4 on my vita, still! Why won't this stupid game end?! If it does finally finish, luigis mansion 2

Sun

Sun said:

I had a Project Zero 2 Wii Edition session. My first time, I am loving it. I had a few Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (Wii U) breaks with the nice Wii U Pro Controller.