Publisher Dream Set For A DSiWare Release Next Week In North America

Posted by Andy Green

Europe's also getting Color Commando

Last year, CIRCLE Entertainment brought Bookstore Dream to DSiWare, a management sim which saw you run your own bookstore. Next week North Americans will be able to download the next title in the series: Publisher Dream.

CIRCLE Entertainment posted the following tweet confirming the game will be available on 9th May:

Publisher Dream has you running a company called "Triangle" that publishes games on the "cShop" - a much better name than CSiWare we're sure you'll agree. Essentially you must work on development projects and create a lovely harmoneous working environment for your hard-working staff.

CIRCLE Entertainment has also confirmed Color Commando - which is already available in North America - will be coming to Europe on the same day:

The puzzle-platformer was developed by Goodbye Galaxy Games and we were very impressed with it, as we explained in our Color Commando review.

Are you looking forward to downloading either of these games? Let us know in the comment section below.

[via twitter.com]

Related Games

HugoSmits

HugoSmits said:

For all the people that wanted me to make 'game x' or 'game y'.. in 'Publisher Dream' you get to boss me around I believe :)

theblackdragonAdmin

theblackdragon said:

I liked Bookstore Dream... looks like this one's next on my list. I look forward to bossing you around, Hugo :3

Bazly

Bazly said:

Yay! I liked Bookstore Dream quite a bit! Will definitely consider getting Publisher Dream! I hope it's similarly priced and also has a nice low block size!

aaronsullivan

aaronsullivan said:

Hmm... I wonder how similar it is to GameDev Story. That game was intensely awesome and full of potential. There's also that GameDev Story game that made the news recently for getting people who pirated the game to actually complain about the in-game pirating issue that doesn't allow them to make money. lol.

MadAdam81

MadAdam81 said:

Once you play a Kairosoft game, these other ones are just terrible in comparison.
Of course, with Nintendo making the Wii U easy to port smartphone games to, we could always see Game Dev Story U.
I would happily buy every Kairosoft game a second time for the Wii U.

SethNintendo

SethNintendo said:

Enjoyed Bookstore Dream and I enjoyed Kairosoft's Game Dev Story so I might pick this one up. I'd have to some micro management of my system files since I'm out of space on my 3DS for DSiWare games... It would probably be worth it though. If this game is as cheap as Bookstore Dream was then I will definitely buy it.

C-Olimar

C-Olimar said:

@HugoSmits I honestly do not know how the heck you guys manage to do this bloody job.
My company's gone bust twice now!
Advice to anyone getting this game: be VERY cautious. Do not expand too quickly.