Nintendo Discounts More 3DS eShop Titles in North America

Posted by Tim Latshaw

Kirby, Dillon, Pushmo and more for a limited time

Spring is apparently the time when a young eShop’s fancy turns to savings. The following Nintendo-published titles are currently on sale in the North American 3DS eShop until 9th May:

Between these, Shin’en games, Guild 01 titles and ATV Wild Ride 3D, there has been no drought of thriftier opportunities on the 3DS eShop. What games are you thinking of picking up?

[via nintendoeverything.com]

Birthday_Boy

Birthday_Boy said:

Pushmo is a great game discount or not, and anyone who plans to buy Tokyo Crash Mobs will love it even more with the deal.
I hope to buy Fluidity because I love the Wiiware game.

Squid

Squid said:

Eh. A few of them I already have, the rest I couldn't care less. Sure takes a long time for you to knock a few dollars off temporarily, Nintendo... (yawn)

DarkCoolEdge

DarkCoolEdge said:

Kirby's discount is only a buck? Lame.

I hope these come to Europe, especially Nano Assault. I want it.

Giygas_95

Giygas_95 said:

Dillon for $7 isn't too bad. That's a lot of content for that much if you don't mind its somewhat repetitive nature.

chiefeagle02

chiefeagle02 said:

Money is tight. I'm still saving for both of the "Zelda: Oracle" games later this month. Otherwise, I'd probably get Kirby.

RupeeClock

RupeeClock said:

I really suggest Fluidity Spin Cycle (or Hydroventure Spin Cycle as we got in Europe), going for 5-star ranks was an absolute joy, and the full 360 rotation puzzles were brilliant.

Skeet102

Skeet102 said:

Damn it! I got fluidity spin cycle way to early. Couldn't help it with kirby's adventure though. I got it in February last year.

Windy

Windy said:

Pushmo and Kirby are calling out to me........**windyyyyy**windyyyyy****buy meeeee.....*** So tempted.

Note to Nintendo from Windy....
thanks for the sales you guys are the best. I love the sales on the new software, and even though I already own Zenonia I would love to see sales on some of the older stuff too such as Zenonia and Legends of Exidia which I don't have yet. You guys are doing great with the Shop and I have to say thanks! You will be getting more of my money very soon :)

Setrodox

Setrodox said:

It's the first deal that actually catches my attention! Pushmo and maybe Fluidity!

sinalefa

sinalefa said:

So it takes me almost two years to get Pushmo, I buy it and a week later they announce a discount? You gotta be kidding me. That is what I am playing right now.

And of course, since I haven't bought Sakura Samurai, that is not getting a discount. May get Fluidity, as I enjoyed the wiiware one, even if I could never get past the final level.

Tasuki

Tasuki said:

Hmmm tempted to get Dilions but I am not good at those type of games and just end up getting frustrated when I play them.

Eisenbolan

Eisenbolan said:

I got Pushmo today. The learning stages are sooo easy and seems to never end. BTW when can I snap pictures for new levels.

Giygas_95

Giygas_95 said:

@Tasuki Dillon's Rolling Western can get very hard, but if you use your resources wisely and don't waste any time, you should do great! It's a fun game and I love it. I will say though that you have to use the stylus to make Dillon roll, and you might find that irritating. I've gotten used to the controls, but they may be difficult for you if you're left-handed (the sequel has a left-hand option, but the first one doesn't).

Xiao_Pai

Xiao_Pai said:

phew For a minute I thought HarmoKnight was going to be in this list, and I just bought that for $15, lol.

Midnight3DS

Midnight3DS said:

I got Pushmo for 5 bucks a few weeks ago. I can't praise it enough. Tons of puzzles, make your own, and it's so easy. It's fun to create something wild in seconds, then test it out. It's very casual, and the best part... no time limits! Enjoy it at your own pace.

Ralizah

Ralizah said:

This definitely makes it more likely that I'll get Tokyo Crash Mobs. And Maybe Dillon/Fluidity...

Mahe

Mahe said:

Dillon's Rolling Western is a horrible game. Nobody should buy it, even at a discount.

DarrelltheJ

DarrelltheJ said:

@chiefeagle02 Same here. I have 11 dollars just sitting on my account for them. This was just a bad month for a sale because otherwise I probably would have bought Crimson Shroud, Nano Assault EX, and Dillon's.

Sam_Loser2

Sam_Loser2 said:

All the games I want I already have, but it's definitely nice to see how plentiful the sales have become.

DerpSandwich

DerpSandwich said:

Darn it! I don't have the money for all these games! But then if I don't get them on sale, I'll be losing money LATER. Geez, the eShop is turning into Holiday-time Steam.

Windy

Windy said:

@sinalefa Sorry you didn't get Pushmo at the good price but be patient on Sakura samurai. They have had it on sale twice I think that one will come around again