EnjoyUp Games Has Some Unannounced Wii U And 3DS Titles In The Pipeline

Posted by Andy Green

The developer also wants to make a game on a much grander scale

EnjoyUp Games has been a big supporter of the download platform on Nintendo's systems and has many WiiWare and DSiWare titles in its catalogue including La-Mulana, Abyss and Armageddon Operation Dragon.

In an interview with Spanish site Nintenderos, EnjoyUp revealed it has some unannounced games in the works for both Wii U and 3DS and that it has big ambitions to develop a larger game that breaks away from its typical indie mentality.

The studio has nothing to announce yet on that front, but we're hoping to hear more about what they have in store for Wii U and 3DS in the future.

What would you like to see from EnjoyUp Games? Let us know by leaving a comment below.

[via nintenderos.com, nintendoeverything.com]

Squashie

Squashie said:

I loved La Mulana, but EnjoyUp do make some rubbish, but hopefully something on a bigger scale would be awesome!

bassoongoon

bassoongoon said:

Finally! Some news about a game that IS coming to Wii U. Getting tired of all the articles about games that ARE NOT making it to Wii U.

ouroborous

ouroborous said:

La Mulana for 3DS please. almost never had a clue what to do in that game but it was compelling till the end nevertheless.

GeminiSaint

GeminiSaint said:

La-Mulana for 3DS, please!!!
It would be awesome to have that on the go, plus a chance to finally get the Hell Temple bonus dungeon that was missing from the WiiWare version. Make it happen, guys!

Expa0

Expa0 said:

La-Mulana seems like a game that would help me satisfy my 2D Metroid/Metroidvania needs now that both of those series are dead. I need to find time to try it sometime.

GamerJunkie

GamerJunkie said:

Already got La Mulana for less than 50 cents in a bundle.

All these PC indie games are not worth buying on console for $10+ when they come 10 games for $1-4 on PC.

Dpishere

Dpishere said:

I have not yet purchased La Mulana for the Wii, though I have heard some good things about it. I just haven't been too interested in it, but if it came to the 3ds I would be much more likely to get it!

Dpullam

Dpullam said:

@Dpishere Yeah. I have to agree with you since I have heard quite a few good things about this game as well. I'm just not sure if they would release this game on the 3DS at all.

Windy

Windy said:

La Mulana on 3ds would be awesome!
what would I like to see? a hockey game such as NHL hockey 95 with online gameplay with leagues, playoffs. im not asking much but the bigboys have dropped the ball.
im also always up for a great RPG or strat Rpg. a world of warcraft mini game would be awesome if done right

NImH

NImH said:

La Mulana on 3DS pleeeeze! The only legitimate reason I have for not finishing it is that it demands so much playtime. At my house, I cannot justify commandeering the TV for that long. Putting it on my 3DS would solve that problem.