Shin'en Multimedia Announces Spring eShop Sale In North America

Posted by Andy Green

Get a 30% discount for a "limited time"

Shin'en Multimedia has announced on Twitter that all of its eShop titles are now on sale at a reduced price in North America.

All its eShop titles will be available with a 30% discount for "a limited time". Shin'en Multimedia hasn't given any indication as to when this sale will end so if you are after a bargain you'd probably better act fast!

Shin'en Multimedia currently has titles such as Nano Assault EX, Nano Assault Neo, Fun! Fun! Minigolf TOUCH! and Art of Balance TOUCH! residing in the eShop and lucky North Americans should now be able to download them all at a reduced price.

Does this little discount appeal to you? Let us know which games you'll be picking up in the comments section below.

[via twitter.com]

Related Games

ferthepoet

ferthepoet said:

was thinking of getting art of balance touch, good thing I didn't now I can pick it with discount

Hunter-D

Hunter-D said:

I hope it comes here too. I would buy Nano Assault EX in a heart beat!

Perhaps even the Minigolf game.

RevolverLink

RevolverLink said:

I've been meaning to download Art of Balance TOUCH! for a while now, and this might be a good excuse to do just that.

gaby_gabito

gaby_gabito said:

Had Nano Assault nearly since the launch of Wii U. Both fun as single player and local two player. Great buy even when not on sale.

Nareva

Nareva said:

I think I'll pick up Nano Assault Neo right now. It looks like a fun game.

TheralphWilsonX

TheralphWilsonX said:

Hum, don't know if I should buy Nano Assault on 3DS or Wii U...
Neo got beautiful graphic and Co-Op Mode
But EX could be fun to bring anywhere and give a reason to use my circle pad pro...
Somebody can help me with this choice? :P

aesupreme1

aesupreme1 said:

I downloaded Nano Assault Neo on launch day and loved it, so I will definitely pick up Nano Assault EX. This sale has also convinced me to finally give Fun! Fun! Minigolf a shot.

Klimbatize

Klimbatize said:

I was waiting for a Nano Assault EX drop in price. I will buy it now.

Art of Balance is also worth it. I bought it at full price and have no regrets.

kitroplious

kitroplious said:

Sale is on until May 9, according to Nintendo eShop (at least when I checked earlier today).

Pokefanmum82

Pokefanmum82 said:

is fluidity spin cycle a title of theirs because it's 7.99 (on sale until may 9th)

EDIT: Never mind I answered my own question myself lol

DarkCoolEdge

DarkCoolEdge said:

I want this for Europe too, Nano Assault is on my list, but in a couple of months. I have yet to buy Luigi's Mansion and Fire Emblem.

Sam_Loser2

Sam_Loser2 said:

I just bought Nano Assault EX last night!! I love it, but I missed the sale by that much.

Iggy

Iggy said:

I just got my CPP XL in the mail today from Nintendo. So this sale for Nano Assault EX couldn't have come at a better time.

Syntax

Syntax said:

hey guys, my finger is lingering over the purchase button for Nano Assault Neo at the Wiiu eshop, is the game really worth it? right now i have $8.99 which is my last spending money for a while, so should i go Nano Assault or Super Mario world?

Jeremyx7

Jeremyx7 said:

Wow, time to download 3 of my wish list games now! All of which are from them!! ^_^

MadAdam81

MadAdam81 said:

I think Nano Assault Neo is the only one on the Aussie eShop, going by what people have said, I may buy it if it goes on sale here.

KnightRider666

KnightRider666 said:

I thought about getting Nano Assault EX, but I already have Nana Assault; and I don't see anything more than Survival Mode, updated graphics(the graphics in the original are already amazing), and CPP support(which I will never use). Tokyo Crash Mobs was the other title I was on the fence about, but the touch screen controls weren't spot on from what I've read; so I'm going to pass on that as well. Art of Balance Touch! & Fun Fun Touch Mini Golf are awesome, but I own them both already:( I'm personally waiting for Harmo Knight to go on sale for $9.99. I wonder how long that will be?

jgibson75

jgibson75 said:

Will buy Art of Balance Touch for sure... I'd already been planning on it for some time. May as well save some money.

0-172

0-172 said:

I'll definitely be getting Nano Assault EX. A five dollar reduction in price is too good to pass up, although I'm starting to overload myself with games to play. Considering I just got Tetris Axis and I'm finding myself increasingly drawn to it, I've gotta finish Dillon's Rolling Western: The Last Ranger, and there's still plenty left for me to do in Dark Moon and RE: Revelations. Then of course Denpa Men 2 is right around the corner and that's an instant buy for me. Sooooo much.

sinalefa

sinalefa said:

I think I will get one for each of my systems, so Nano for Wii U and Art of Balance for 3DS. That will leave my Wii U account with a whopping 2 cents (since I got Mighty Switch Force off of a $20 card) and in dire need of another recharge for Runner 2.

I do agree with @AG_Awesome, it would not hurt to list all of the games, their systems and prices. Shin'en would definitely appreciate it as well.

Haxonberik

Haxonberik said:

Very bad luck, I bought Nano Assault Neo 2 days before the sale... Well, thats money going to a great dev anyway.

Haxonberik