One Of Shin'en's Forthcoming Wii U Titles Will Have Online Play

Posted by Damien McFerran

A first for the studio

We already know that Shin'en Multimedia is hard at work on two new Wii U titles, but so far the company — which has produced hits such as Nano Assault Neo, FAST Racing League and Jett Rocket — has given away little information on what they might be.

Speaking to Super Phillip Central, Shin'en's Manfred Linzner has finally delivered a tasty morsel of info regarding one of these projects:

We are working on two new Wii U games currently. One of them is our first game with network play.

Shin'en going online? Consider us interested. Could we be getting another entry in the FAST series? Sound off in the comment section to share your predictions.

[via superphillipcentral.com]

Romeo

Romeo said:

congratulations
now you've finally achieved something truly outstanding and meaningful

XCWarrior

XCWarrior said:

Shin'en has done a nice job with their games. Love Nano Assault Neo and Nano Stray series, liked Gyro Starr. FAST looked good, so yeah, I'll pay attention to this.

Giygas_95

Giygas_95 said:

I hope it's FAST online. I never got the original FAST, but I'd love to get a Wii U version.

NImH

NImH said:

@Grubdog gross.
I think Shin'en did an awesome job with Nano Assault Neo as a launch title for Wii U. I will most definitely be looking out for this one.

rjejr

rjejr said:

Yeah it's gotta be FAST since they were tweeting about F-Zero in the last article.

If anything is meant to be online it's racing. Which hopefully the new Mario Kart WiiU will have.

Gameday

Gameday said:

Seriously it better lol i mean all the hype for the last game and it didnt even have the capabilities.

C-Olimar

C-Olimar said:

Most likely FAST, perhaps a Nano Assault Neo sequel. I'd like to see their take on a cartoony FPS though.

AVahne

AVahne said:

I hope most of you realize that the image in the article is for FAST for the Wii, not Wii U.

THENAMESNORM

THENAMESNORM said:

I thought FAST was a great WiiWare title, and would love to see a sequel. I'd still prefer to have a new F-Zero - and I believe Shinen would be an ideal developer for it given how good FAST was - but I'll take whatever's coming!

Ryo_Hazuki-san

Ryo_Hazuki-san said:

o wow can not wait hope its a racing game i need a wii u online racing game desperately sonic transformed was such a letdown!

Jeremyx7

Jeremyx7 said:

I really do hope with high high hopes of highness that one of the games they're working on is F-Zero. :o

Pit_96

Pit_96 said:

I can not wait to see these projects, I feel like a lot of games on WiiU, I want to spend
>_>