Kung Fu Rabbit Skillfully Sneaking Its Way Onto The North American Wii U eShop In May

Posted by Orla Madden

A bunny with attitude

Neko Entertainment, publisher and developer of the recently released Kung Fu Rabbit on the European Wii U eShop, has confirmed via Twitter that the bunny-crazed platformer will be released on the North American virtual store on the 2nd May.

The game will be available to download from the store for $4.99, you'd be hopping mad not to pick it up.

The title is currently available on the Wii U eShop in Europe, have you managed to download it yet? If so, what are your thoughts on it? As always, let us know in the comments section.

[via twitter.com]

TheAdza

TheAdza said:

It is actually quite fun. It does look a bit cheap though. But it didnt cost very much at all, and is fun to play.

odd69

odd69 said:

this looks good, looking forward to this!! can't wait til the wii u shop starts rolling these out

skjia

skjia said:

Looks like a slower paced Super Meat Boy. Yeah it looks a little stiff like a flash game but I've seen cheaper looking games for double the price. I may pick this up to hold me over til Deus Ex the following week.

TheXboxHero

TheXboxHero said:

I heard pretty good comments from Europeans who bought the game, so I might give this one a shot.

Jese_1

Jese_1 said:

It's alright. Think of it as a decent-priced time killer rather than an amazing platformer.

placidcasual

placidcasual said:

It's alright, it does look slow paced but you buy an item early on which increases your speed and makes it far more super meatboy-like. I'd say its 7 out of 10 material -worth spending 4 or 5 £'s on if you're bored. Jesse_1 above is exactly right- a nice time killer.

ToxieDogg

ToxieDogg said:

I've downloaded it.....for the £5 it cost me, I'd say it's a decent little game and well worth giving a go...7/10 material just like others have said. The price is definitely a factor though....if it had been say, £10, then I wouldn't be recommending it at all.

As far as comparisons to Super Meat Boy go....it doesn't seem anywhere near as difficult as Super Meat Boy yet, and I'm about halfway through it now.

MadAdam81

MadAdam81 said:

Pity it's more expensive in AU, which is a shame considering our high dollar should make it cheaper.
I might get it after I finish my recent e purchases the Cave & the inferno one, or if it goes on sale.