Two Tribes: Toki Tori 2 Development is Complete

Posted by Andy Green

It's been submitted to Nintendo

Two Tribes has been working hard on getting Toki Tori 2 ready for release. Recently it said it had approached Nintendo for more time and was told to take as long as it needed to get the game right before launching it into the Wii U eShop.

Fortunately for us it didn't take much longer, as Two Tribes has announced that after one and a half years of development the game is finished and now rests in the capable hands of Nintendo.

Of course, the game will need to be tested before gaining final approval; we'll be waiting a couple more weeks yet, but it's good to hear the puzzle-platformer has been finished.

Are you looking forward to Toki Tori 2 emerging on the Wii U eShop? Will you be downloading it? Let us know in the comments below.

Shanksta

Shanksta said:

Yes! Just in time too, finally got around to finishing the first one on my 3ds.

-KwB-

-KwB- said:

I'll probably buy it, just to help the indie Dutch developers

Dpishere

Dpishere said:

Nice! Considering this as future purchase for the Wii U. Just have to wait for a review now.

TrueWiiMaster

TrueWiiMaster said:

I'll probably wait for some reviews before I make the decision to buy it, but as of right now it looks like a game I'd love.

Dinosaurs

Dinosaurs said:

Great to hear! Now to scrape some eshop credit together after buying the rad Runner 2.

Dinosaurs

Dinosaurs said:

They really need to have the eShops draw from a single merged balance so you can buy one $30 card instead of two $20 to put an accommodating amount of credit on for both consoles.

Neram

Neram said:

I'm going to wait to read the Nintendo Life review before considering anything, because I know nothing about Toki Tori at all, honestly.

DerpSandwich

DerpSandwich said:

Wow, I'm pleasantly surprised! When I heard they needed more time I was expecting it to take months!

WiiLovePeace

WiiLovePeace said:

Yay! I'm looking forward to this :D Though I really should try & beat Toki Tori before I buy this...

ArcanaXVI

ArcanaXVI said:

I picked up the original Toki Tori a couple of weeks ago and was surprised by how charming I found it. Toki Tori 2 will be a definite addition to my library.

Sun

Sun said:

I own the first one but it's way too difficult! And I don't want to cheat using the "pass me over this" option. I am stuck at the sewer area.

Kohaku

Kohaku said:

I will buy this for a reasonable price. Eshop games must be not more than 20 euro otherwise I won't buy them.

Yellowgerbil

Yellowgerbil said:

For a £35 card I could get BIT.TRIP Runner 2, Toki Tori 2 and the virtual console games. But I just bought a pro controller and have to get Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, one expensive month.

klautrec

klautrec said:

I'm definitely buying this game. That's why I choose Nintendo platforms: great gameplays. I hope this game lives up to my expectation!