Talking Point: What Games Are You Playing This Weekend? - Easter Edition

Posted by Thomas Whitehead

Insert your own egg/Easter bunny pun here

It's the Easter Holidays which, whether you observe the religious aspects of the occasion or not, often means a long weekend of basking in the Spring sunlight and having a well-earned rest. That said, there's still snow on the ground for some of the Nintendo Life team, so staying inside and playing video games while stuffing our faces with chocolate seems like the better option.

Naturally a large number of our ever-expanding team are going to tell you all about their gaming plans. It should be noted that dodgy egg-related puns and references were requested by features editor Tom Whitehead, so all hate-mail about their frequency and/or awfulness should be directed to him.

Mike Mason

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (Wii U) — I've got the Monster Hunter bug back in a big way, so I'll be smashing away at monsters both offline and online while trying to collect enough Wyvern eggs to make a tasty Easter omelette.

Harvest Moon GBC (3DS VC) — When I'm not disrupting nature, I'll be nurturing it on my own little farm. With a flock of poultry to my name, I'm not going to run out of chicken eggs this Sunday either!

Tom Whitehead

For one thing I'll be reviewing a thematically appropriate and long-anticipated Wii U eShop release, so that will be a priority. When I'm not doing that I'll be indulging my Monster Hunter addiction on Wii U and 3DS (I got the Circle Pad Pro XL for that purpose), with some online shenanigans planned with friends and colleagues. I also intend to finish Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate, which I've thoroughly enjoyed. It's not without flaws but is pretty engrossing, and it also has hands-down the best use of the 3D screen I've seen yet, at times it's truly eye-popping.

If I finish that this weekend then the shrink-wrap will come off Luigi's Mansion 2, which I'm really looking forward to.

Jon Wahlgren

Bioshock Infinite (360) — It's eggcellent.

Andy Green

I'm all set for a cracking weekend of gaming! Instead of hunting for Easter eggs I'll be out poaching monsters on Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. I'm also considering shelling out for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon even though I haven't beaten Paper Mario: Sticker Star yet.

I'm playing through a game for a review as well, which I won't reveal the name of as I want it to be a (Kinder) surprise!

So I have an egg-citing weekend of games ahead, though I might be counting my chickens thinking I can fit it all in. I expect my mind will be more than a bit scrambled by the time Monday draws to a close!

See you in the Miiverse! Happy hunting!

Orla Madden

This weekend I'll be taking a break from Pokémon White 2 and my 'Catch 'em all' hunt - 70 caught, if you must know - as I'll be playing some Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate for the Wii U. Possibly may pick up the 3DS version while I'm at it too.

As well as that, I'm pretty excited about downloading HarmoKnight this weekend! I was a huge fan of Theathrythm: Final Fantasy and Rhythm Thief, so I'm looking forward to getting my groove on with this game!

Philip J Reed

Lego City Undercover. I've put around 10 hours into it already, which isn't much, but being as I've barely advanced the plot at all that shows just how much fun there is to have running around the brickwork metropolis, just exploring and going nuts. I can't say it enough...I love this game. I'll also be sucking ghosts out of the sky with Luigi's Mansion 2, which is pretty Easter appropriate as every room has little details and secrets to find! Also some risen dead guys.

Ron DelVillano

I'll probably spend time this weekend playing through Hotline Miami again, because once wasn't enough, it's hilariously inappropriate for the holiday weekend, and I love it so much. I'm also planning on investing too much time into Legend of the River King. I am determined to be the king of all rivers. It will be legendary.

Morgan Sleeper

If you see a redheaded kid wandering around town this weekend, pointing a 3DS XL at every remotely circular object in sight, that'll be me out hunting for Magnagates in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity. I'm planning on testing the game's ability to register Easter eggs as dungeon-generating circles (what digital wonders lie in poached vs. hard-boiled vs. sunny-side-up?), but I'm equally excited to try out HarmoKnight, a game I've been drooling over ever since the first Japanese footage!

Gaz Plant

Lego City Undercover — As the one game that I bought a Wii U for, there was a lot riding on this one. Thankfully it's outstanding, and I just can't put it down. I don't think I've ever played a game that has made me laugh so much, so often. Can't wait to dive further into it!

Luigi's Mansion 2 — Put this down to bad release timing, but despite looking forward to this for a few years, Luigi's return is still sitting in it's packaging. Hopefully at some point this weekend, the allure of Lego City will dwindle and Luigi will have his chance to shine.

Martin Watts

I'm away from home this weekend, which means I'm having to rely on my 3DS for all my gaming needs.

One title I've been dedicating a fair bit of time to lately is F-Zero: Maximum Velocity. After listening to Jon's thoughts on the title in our recent F-Zero roundtable, I thought I should go back and give it another go. Funnily enough, I found myself getting into it a lot more easily this time round, although I still haven't quite mastered the controls. Hopefully I'll find the time complete a cup or two at some point during the weekend.

Otherwise, I'll be delving into Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon's multiplayer mode again. I'm going to be without Internet, but thankfully my girlfriend has also brought her 3DS along for a bit of local cooperative play! I just hope she doesn't show me up too much...

Ken Barnes

Lego City Undercover — I was really egg-cited and couldn't wait to play this but I have to say that despite a lot of laughs in the early going, I wasn't hooked during my first hour in Lego City. I'm going to dive in and give it another go and hopefully find that some stellar gameplay has hatched while I've been away.

Luigi's Mansion 2 — I don't really need to explain why, do I? a) It involves Luigi, b) I get to act as if I'm in Ghostbusters, complete with saying all the lines out loud like the idiot I am. Egg-cellent!

Bioshock Infinite — I've been absolutely blown away with the first half of the game and it really reminded me of why I loved the first two games in the series so much. Amazing audio, supreme graphics, a stellar story, and awesome gameplay. A great eggs-ample of how a triple-A title should be done. If my brain hadn't been so fried by work this week, then I would have completed it by now, and I'm of the opinion that anyone who doesn't fall in love with this game has had their circuits scrambled.

Lee Meyer

Legend of the River King - I've become a huge Natsume fan in recent years, and this is one game I've never played before. Hometown Story can't come soon enough!

Tim Latshaw

My weekend will be pretty busy with the Easter holiday and family coming up, but Fire Emblem: Awakening will assuredly find some way to occupy my free time. I married Panne, so that counts as being festive, right? If I get the chance, I'll also play some Kirby 64 via the Dream Collection. Kirby games just feel like springtime to me.

So that's what we'll be playing, what about you? As always, you can share your Holiday weekend gaming plans in the comments section below, or answer our pointless — but hopefully charming — poll.

Did you enjoy the various egg references in this Easter special? (115 votes)

Oh yes, they made me feel warm and fuzzy inside

23%

Frankly there weren't enough, "egg" should have been every other word

23%

Each one made me cringe and hope it was the last

13%

Too much focus on eggs, not enough on the Easter Bunny

13%

I don't like those options, so will choose this one in protest

28%

Please login to vote in this poll.

Peach64

Peach64 said:

I finished off Kid Icarus (NES) this morning, and now playing Luigi's Mansion (Gamecube) for the first time. I'll also be starting Bully on Xbox 360 over the weekend, and I'm still playing Just Cause 2 on 360.

RantingThespian

RantingThespian said:

I'm still wrecking havoc in LEGO City, and trying to get a city to actually flourish in the wreck that is SIMCITY. Sigh, I miss Will Wright. If he was still with Maxis, I'm sure this game would be what it should be.

Whopper744

Whopper744 said:

Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon (Even though I haven't beat Paper mario : Sticker star....no offense Mario, but Luigi has you beat on this one).

Gear of War Judgment (OverRun is great)

Maybe some more Ocarina of Time (My game of time)

SuperSah

SuperSah said:

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate on the 3DS! Brilliant game, the best on the console and I absolutely love it!:)

CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred said:

This was a funny one, glad to see everyone went all out writing this. Also good to see the staff all playing something good.

Since my friend is working all weekend, there won't be any Endless Space this time. So that means I'll have time to dig into Fire Emblem: Awakening and Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty. Since the latter is short, it wouldn't surprise me if I had time to play some 3D Dot Game Heroes again finally.

WiiLovePeace

WiiLovePeace said:

I'll be playing Toki Tori 1 on WiiWare (got stuck back in the day, now I plan to complete it) in anticipation of the incoming sequel. May also continue with Crimson Shroud (3DS eShop) if possible & I will continue to play Need for Speed: Most Wanted U & Sonic Racing Transformed (both Wii U of course).

zipmonStaff

zipmon said:

Andy wins for egg puns!! :D Can't believe I missed an opportunity for "egg-celent" :) Have a great weekend everyone!!

SilentHunter382

SilentHunter382 said:

Bioshock Infinite (PC version)
Killing Floor
Faster Then Light

Nothing so far on the Nintendo side just yet but may pick up Luigi's mansion in the coming weeks.

meppi

meppi said:

I seem to have overdosed on the eshop yesterday, so I will have my weekend booked full. And then some. :)
Still playing lots of Monster Hunter on 3DS and that will only increase when the Wii U version finally arrives here.
Then I picked up Luigi's Mansion 2, Code of Princess, escapeVector, RE Mercenaries and the Fire Emblem demo.
And today Devil Survivor Overclocked also arrived!

Knux

Knux said:

Hopefully Star Fox 64 3D, Mega Man, and New Super Mario Bros. U.

Hunter-D

Hunter-D said:

Actually... I totally forgot that I also have SMT: Devil Survivor Overclocked! May give that a go at some point too!

Great games all around!

Shiryu

Shiryu said:

"Need for Speed Most Wanted" followed by "Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate" on Wii U, then when no one is expecting, switch to Wii to play "F-Zero GX".

TheInvisibleTor

TheInvisibleTor said:

I got harmoknight and almosr done with that, amd while i'm at it finish Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon. After that.....i'll try trudging through planet crashers or play some starship defense.

RaylaxStaff

Raylax said:

Like Orla, lots of Pokémon White 2. I'm doing a catch and train 'em all run though - a "party" of 65 'mons (106 'obtained' in the Pokédex) so far, with 4 badges. 114 hours and counting! Still somehow fun, too.

And also Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate on 3DS. On with the 3-star quests!

Dreamcaster-X

Dreamcaster-X said:

Monster Hunter 3, Lego City & Need for Speed:Most Wanted but I will probably end up playing Monster Hunter 3 only. = )

ToxieDogg

ToxieDogg said:

Lego City Undercover on Wii U, Luigi's Mansion 2 on 3DS and I'm also still plugging away at the first Etrian Odyssey (DS, but playing on 3DS)...got to the 6th floor now :D

Yoshi3DS

Yoshi3DS said:

kid icarus uprising: i've got 99.3% completion and need to get 27 more treasure hunt pieces. i also need to finish chapters 21,23 and 24 on intensity 9.0
yoshi touch & go (ds): just bought it a couple of days ago and i think its great
mario party ds: i played it loads before i bought it a couple of days ago so i think i'll play it some more

Tasuki

Tasuki said:

Going to have to go with Ken on this one and I will be playing Bioshock Infinite this weekend. I finally get to crack this one open and see what all the rave is about this game.

bizcuthammer

bizcuthammer said:

Luigi's Mansion 2 and VC Punch-Out!! For me. I'll also be leveling my sith up in SWTOR in double xp weekend.

ChrisT99

ChrisT99 said:

So much church stuff with The Easter Triduum, it's hard to find time to game! When I do find time though, I'll be playing:

• MH3U 3DS (Demo)
  • ZombiU
  • Nintendo Land
  • F-Zero Wii U VC
  • Punch Out Wii U VC (Can't figure out the mechanics of this game, can someone explain them to me please?!!)
  • MH3U Wii U (Demo)

If your curious as to why I'm playing both MH demo's, it's so I can figure out which version I like better.

Grilo

Grilo said:

Definetely Luigis mansion! I've only played for about an hour and my girlfriend took it from me and is playing right now! Oh, by the way, today is a holiday here.

Giygas_95

Giygas_95 said:

I'll be getting the rest of the triple perfects on Runner 2, and I'll be playing LMDM (duh). Too bad in Runner 2 you can't get a bunny costume for Commander Video. I'm gonna hold off on Toki Tori 2 for a while though. I'll wait till Thursday after next to get the next Dillon's Rolling Western and Escape Vektor on sale! @MegaWatts Yeah, Maximum Velocity is a great game and is seriously underrated!

Zellybeanie

Zellybeanie said:

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (Wii U or 3DS, depends on mood), and definitely LEGO City: Undercover.

Trying to resist the urge to snag Fire Emblem Awakening!

Moshugan

Moshugan said:

Metroid 2 on 3DS VC (gotta eggsterminate those blasted Metroids!!), maybe Link's Awakening also (I need some nostalgia right about now), and Anodyne on PC (hopefully it lives up to my eggspectations)!

Humphries90

Humphries90 said:

Luigi's Mansion 2, Devil Survivor Over-clocked, Code of Princess, Monster Hunter 3 U and I still need to finish Paper Mario SS too.

Wilford111

Wilford111 said:

Since I made it a goal not to buy any games until the end of April, I'm getting my Retro game on :)
Final Fantasy IV Advance for me!

DarkCoolEdge

DarkCoolEdge said:

After finishing Radiant Historia and Ghost Trick (great games btw), this weekend I'll try to finish Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance and God of War II hd.

Dashtag

Dashtag said:

I'll be playing Kid Icarus: Uprising, fusing mostly, I beat Dark Moon, so I'll be going through, getting Boos, gems, and better ranks, and I'll be leveling up Yen'fay on FEA.
Plus, there'a chance some Phantom Hourglass and Pokemon Black will get in the mix.

AddDavey

AddDavey said:

I'm going to be playing Lego City for most of it, maybe take a break to play a bit of Mass Effect 2, probably not though!

Assassinated

Assassinated said:

I was going to buy Bioshock Infinite on Tuesday, then I found out it was coming in the mail from Gamefly. Since it arrived Thursday, and I had to study fr two tests, I haven't gotten a chance to play it yet. Really looking forward to it this weekend.

younglink1990

younglink1990 said:

Harmoknight, fire emblem awakening, fire emblem holy war, paper Mario sticker star, pokemon platinum

mookysam

mookysam said:

Bioshock Infinite on the 360 and continuing with Persona 3 Portable. I also got back into Theatrhythm, getting the last few unlockable characters and S ranks on ultimate.

RevolverLink

RevolverLink said:

I'll be playing the heck out of Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon and wrapping up the final case in Ace Attorney 1.

FroJake

FroJake said:

Pokemon Black 2, Colors 3D, and Mario Kart 7. Will also be listening to T-Pain, Rick Ross, and watching Game Grumps One-Offs on my PSP.

MrSazperilla

MrSazperilla said:

Finally finishing up ZombiU. Then maybe getting around to playing Paper Mario: Stick Star. If there is time left I will pick up Luigi's Mansion, Lego City, or BioShock Infinite!

Dyltheman

Dyltheman said:

i got stuck on mario u before a friend showed me shortcuts. we played at his place and beat the game in 2 hours! also playing luigi's mansion 2 and Sonic and all stars racing transformed

Ambassador_Kong

Ambassador_Kong said:

Tomb Raider, Luigi's Mansion, Need For Speed, Etrianne Odyssey 4, and Monster Hunter.

I may even download Legend of the River King for a change of pace.

hamsterfactor

hamsterfactor said:

Finishing up Kirby's Dream Land 2 on the 3DS VC, then moving on to Lux-Pain for DS (although I'll be playing it on my 3DS too). Let's see how bad is that localisation :P

Farmboy74

Farmboy74 said:

It's Lego City Undercover for me, started it yesterday only 1 hour into it. I expect this to take up most of my time gaming wise

Undead_terror

Undead_terror said:

Dark moon of course, and I will be playing some zombies on black ops 1&2, maybe some legend of the river king as well.

VolcanoFlamesNL

VolcanoFlamesNL said:

I'll be playing Kid Icarus Uprising and Resident Evil Revelations, along with Pokémon White. Then some other games like Super Princess Peach, and Wario Master of Disguise, and New Super Mario Bros U, because of my terrible lack of U games!

Gnoll

Gnoll said:

Maybe, as I lay down proximity mines in my freshly downloaded Resident Evil: Mercenaries 3D, I could pretend to be the Easter Bunny hiding eggs for the Ganados to find... Surprise! (KA-BOOM) :-D

Kyoto

Kyoto said:

3DS:

• Luigi's Mansion 2. What an awesome game that is!
  • Picross e: Only 4 puzzles left!

Wii U:

• Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. Of course :)
hydeks

hydeks said:

Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus (Vita) Very far in the game, almost done
Ragnarok Odyssey (Vita) Just bought, can't wait to play :)
Family Guy Back to Multiverse (PS3) Fun game, if you like Family Guy
Borderlands GOTY (PS3) been playing it all over again with a friend
Tales of Graces f (PS3) Excellent rpg, too bad wii version never came over.

Emaan

Emaan said:

Happy Easter to everyone first of all~

This 4-day weekend of mine (because of no school on Monday) I'll mostly be playing Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon + HarmoKnight on my 3DS. :D

On my Wii U right now I'm still going for 100% completion in New Super Mario Bros. U, as I'm currently going for all the star coins and playing the levels in Superstar Road. I'm also doing my best -at losing- in Punch-Out ;o

Finally, on the Wii, I'm still going through New Play Control! Pikmin in anticipation for Pikmin 3.

There's also a possibility I might get Ni No Kuni on Sunday :O

XFsWorld

XFsWorld said:

HarmoKnight
Luigi Mansion: Dark Moon
Fire Emblem: Awakening [Demo]
Kid Icarus: Uprising

NImH

NImH said:

Fire Emblem: Awakening
Nano Assault Neo (with me daughter... I love seeing her intense-face onscreen)
NSMB U (with the family)
Happy Easter/ Resurrection Day!

marakassi

marakassi said:

I'm new 3DS XL owner, so games I'll play:

• Mario Kart 7 - Going fast, collecting some coins and winning the race!
  • Super Mario 3D Land - Jumping and running through koopa enemies and rainbow color landscapes :)
  • Kirby's adventure (Wii)
    Playing this co-op with my girlfriend. I'm not a big fan..

Happy Easter!

MeWario

MeWario said:

Ahhh Luigis Mansion 2 :p What else? Man I am loving it so far!

Surprised by how many people play multiple games over the weekend. I like to stick to one, though ill prob play a wee bit of megaman in between.

shinpichu

shinpichu said:

I actuall just got ahold of MGS: Twin Snakes, so I'll be playing that this weekend.

Neram

Neram said:

I'm not sure what I'll be playing, I don't really have anything on the go at the moment. I'm currently waiting for Diddy Kong Racing, Star Wars: Episode 1 Racer, Duke Nukem 64 and Mega Man 8 to arrive in the mail. Once those get here, it's going to be classic gaming for awhile! But this weekend I might try forcing my way through New Super Mario Bros. 2 on the 3DS, which I'm not enjoying nearly as much as New SMB U, unfortunately. Also, while not game related, I just bought The Hobbit on Blu-Ray and haven't seen it yet, so I'll be getting around to watching that for sure. Have a good Easter weekend, everyone!

Dhampir-Killer

Dhampir-Killer said:

Little Big Planet 2 :) and some Record of Agarest War to dress up my Wife as a bunny..........that sounded wrong and funny if you don't know the game

Barbiegurl777

Barbiegurl777 said:

Easter Eggstavaganza - DSiware
Animal Crossing - GameCube (Looking forward to this month's raffle this sunday by Tom Nook :) )
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon - 3DS
Professor Layton Miracle Mask - 3DS
HarmoKnight - 3DSware (Love this game!!! :D )
Moshi Monsters - 3DS
Imagine Babyz - 3DS

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Vehemont

Vehemont said:

Bioshock Infinite- PC (Simply amazing game!)
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate- Wii U
Etrian Odyssey IV- 3DS

Carlos1996

Carlos1996 said:

Bioshock Infinite <--Game of the next decade (Love everyone that is playing it slowly)
System Shock 2 (6th playthrough)
Also:
Majora's Mask
Paper Mario Sticker Star
HL2 Epi.2

Byron-3D

Byron-3D said:

This weekend I'm gonna try get through the story on LM2, so i don't get bored I will be taking brakes from Luigi and trying to 3 star the mirror cups on MK7.

DePapier

DePapier said:

That's gonna be Need For Speed Most Wanted U — with the Wiimote and Wii Wheel, naturally --, and some Monster Hunting with a friend.

hendie001

hendie001 said:

thinking i will play some strider for nes then some final fantasy vii crisis core and some star tropics

Knuckles

Knuckles said:

I'm replaying Sonic games, Sonic 2, Sonic 3 & Knuckles, giving Robotnik *Egg*man a run for his money!

Rod64

Rod64 said:

Uh, this weekend I'll be playing Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Conduit 2, Super Swing Golf: Season 2, Pikmin 2 and Super Smash Bros: Brawl.

Dodger

Dodger said:

This weekend? Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon and Fire Emblem Awakening (still. My little sister and I combined are past 200 hours since launch day) mostly. Probably will watch my Dad play Twilight Princess (his first time) and maybe some Secret of Mana with my little sister. We just got it to play together after finishing NSMBW.

RedYoshi999

RedYoshi999 said:

Thankfully it's a 6 day weekend for me so I have the opportunity to tackle my 4 newest games: Need for Speed, Moster Hunter, Luigi's Mansion and Lego City. Phew I sure am busy with all of these!

sinsalaca

sinsalaca said:

3DS - Castlevania: MOF and Nano Assault EX
Wii U - Lego City Undercover
Xbox 360 - Bioshock Infinite

lightbringer

lightbringer said:

Shining Force III (Scenario 1)

And I'm gonna get around to trying out the first Phantasy Star game.

Yes, I have nothing current gen to play atm; already wore out FE13.

astroshamu

astroshamu said:

On vacation left all my retail wii U games at home so im playing monster hunter wii U/3DS, lego city undercover, finished it yesterday, now im going around collecting all the other objectives, and luigis mansion

Zaphod_Beeblebrox

Zaphod_Beeblebrox said:

Fire Emblem Awakening: Greatest Game of the Forever. I've also bought Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (and played the first mission) but I'm going to wait until I finish Fire Emblem before continuing. One epic game at a time.

Expa0

Expa0 said:

I'm currently playing Wild Arms 3 for the PS2, I played the game pretty far as a kid, but the game started to get too difficult for the 9-10 year old me, nowadays it's been breeze (at least to the point I have gotten).

My pre-order of Devil Survivor Overclocked should arrive next week, so I'm pretty excited for that. The Fire Emblem demo also got me pretty hyped.

Rekiotsu

Rekiotsu said:

I am still playing Black Mesa and Final Fantasy. In three weeks the Fire Emblem Awakening will be in Europe and I will be very happy when that happens.

gojiguy

gojiguy said:

Well I have lots of games I'm trying to get through but...

Let's be honest here, I'm just going to be playing Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate.

beat

beat said:

@hendie001 i highly doubt that. it's been ported so many times now. it got to iOS, and psp. so chances of it being remade is too low(also reviews arent exceptional). so im pointing my attention towards dragon quest VII's 3DS localization! :D but i would really like it if ever square does remake it for the 3ds im having so much fun with it. turn-based rpg IS my favorite genre. :)

cbkummer

cbkummer said:

Still on Monster Hunter, don't see that changing any time soon. My poor 3DS has never had to be charged this much in its life, between MH3 and Fire Emblem.

Shiromikio

Shiromikio said:

Happy Easter/long weekend to all. :)

Harvest Moon: A New Beginning, HarmoKnight and FE:A DLC. Maybe LM:DM if I can find a copy this weekend.

Pokefanmum82

Pokefanmum82 said:

working on playing luigi's mansion 2. working on the second mission. really digging this game. only have one 3DS XL right now and have to share it

Drawdler

Drawdler said:

I think I'll only have time for Luigi's Mansion and Monster Hunter, honestly. I may cram Miracle Mask and Sticker Star in too if I can, though, just because they've been on my backlog for a long time.

Capt_N

Capt_N said:

Well first, Happy Easter to all those who celebrate Jesus Christ's resurrection from the dead, & still happy Easter to those that don't. To each, their own.

Secondly, my definite list for this weekend, & the following week includes, but is not limited to: Paper Mario: SS(still haven't used a guide, but came exceptionally close, I really like challenges), Mutant Mudds, (3ds VC)LoZ:LA, (Wii VC)LoZ:ALttP(seeing how many items I can get using the jump in mid-air glitch, & might just also play the game normally), Gunman Clive. My maybe list includes: Metroid Prime 2, maybe some (multiplayer)Wii VC, &/or Mario Kart 7 multiplayer w/ my family tomorrow. Maybe some Kirby Squeak Squad, & actual Nes gaming.

Happy Easter, & God bless everyone! Enjoy your time off, & your games! ;)

SphericalCrusher

SphericalCrusher said:

Just got my Bioshock Infinite Collectors Edition in the mail, so gonna rock that tonight once all the nephews and nieces leave. Besides this, Monster Hunter 3, Fire Emblem 3DS (Beat it, but rocking the DLC), Luigi's Mansion 3DS, and possibly some Crysis 3.

banacheck

banacheck said:

I've put all my other games on hold as i'm playing Bioshock Infinite, the 2nd true Bioshock game in the Bioshock universe. (Irrational Games didn't have anything to do with Bioshock2), i would love for Bioshock to come out on the Wii U for people that have never played Bioshock. I know some Wii U players would love Bioshock, an excellent game with an excellent story "Would You Kindly" then play Bioshock Infinite.