Paint An Easter Egg, Win A Copy of Toki Tori 2 On Wii U

Posted by Damien McFerran

Two Tribes hatches an egg-travaganza of a competition

Toki Tori 2 isn't far away now, and to celebrate its impending launch on the Wii U eShop, developer Two Tribes is running a competition with an Easter theme.

All you have to do is paint an Easter egg and submit it via Twitter or Instagram, making sure that you hash-tag it with #tt2egg. The best efforts will win a copy of the game.

The competition is open to both North American and European residents. The lucky winners will be announced on April 3rd. Good luck!

From the web

Haxonberik said:

Mmm, interesting way to save money... I think I'll give it a try if I find some paint arround.

Epic said:

Maybe I can participate and save the code until I get a Wii U interesting.

HeatBombastic said:

Hashtag? I vaguely know what hashtag even means XD. I guess I can't enter since I don't want a Twitter account. Oh well.

Retro_on_theGo said:

It's these kind of contests that made me finally cave and get twitter and FB accounts.
I'll try to enter this one.

Hunter-D said:

Well, that's me out of this comp. If it was a drawing then I'd enter, but decorating a real egg is just too messy for my liking.

theblackdragon said:

@Hunter-D: I know actually dyeing eggs is messy business, but all they've asked you to do is 'decorate' one — paint it, glitterize it, tape feathers to it, sharpie all over it, anything. Don't count yourself out so quickly! :3

WiiLovePeace said:

I think I'd prefer to throw my money at them ... Its a lot less effort than painting an egg anyway

Hunter-D said:

Positive one, eh? I get where you're coming from but all of those things are 'messy' for me. Back when I used to do Art in Secondary School I always used a Pen to draw because I hated the sound that pencils made, I use to colour in (Ink pens/felt tips) when we were asked to paint, because no matter how much protective clothing I wore paint still ended up on my uniform & skin. I enjoyed 'free' sessions (could do whatever we wanted, but these were rare) and sketching (with a pen )

In brief, I failed that class horribly.