Paint An Easter Egg, Win A Copy of Toki Tori 2 On Wii U

Posted by Damien McFerran

Two Tribes hatches an egg-travaganza of a competition

Toki Tori 2 isn't far away now, and to celebrate its impending launch on the Wii U eShop, developer Two Tribes is running a competition with an Easter theme.

All you have to do is paint an Easter egg and submit it via Twitter or Instagram, making sure that you hash-tag it with #tt2egg. The best efforts will win a copy of the game.

The competition is open to both North American and European residents. The lucky winners will be announced on April 3rd. Good luck!

[via twotribes.com]

Haxonberik

Haxonberik said:

Mmm, interesting way to save money... I think I'll give it a try if I find some paint arround.

Epic

Epic said:

Maybe I can participate and save the code until I get a Wii U interesting.

HeatBombastic

HeatBombastic said:

Hashtag? I vaguely know what hashtag even means XD. I guess I can't enter since I don't want a Twitter account. Oh well.

Retro_on_theGo

Retro_on_theGo said:

It's these kind of contests that made me finally cave and get twitter and FB accounts.
I'll try to enter this one.

Hunter-D

Hunter-D said:

Well, that's me out of this comp. If it was a drawing then I'd enter, but decorating a real egg is just too messy for my liking.

theblackdragonAdmin

theblackdragon said:

@Hunter-D: I know actually dyeing eggs is messy business, but all they've asked you to do is 'decorate' one — paint it, glitterize it, tape feathers to it, sharpie all over it, anything. Don't count yourself out so quickly! :3

WiiLovePeace

WiiLovePeace said:

I think I'd prefer to throw my money at them :D ... Its a lot less effort than painting an egg anyway ;)

Hunter-D

Hunter-D said:

@theblackdragon

Positive one, eh? I get where you're coming from but all of those things are 'messy' for me. Back when I used to do Art in Secondary School I always used a Pen to draw because I hated the sound that pencils made, I use to colour in (Ink pens/felt tips) when we were asked to paint, because no matter how much protective clothing I wore paint still ended up on my uniform & skin. I enjoyed 'free' sessions (could do whatever we wanted, but these were rare) and sketching (with a pen :p)

In brief, I failed that class horribly.