Nnooo Announces escapeVektor Sale

Posted by Lee Meyer

Escape for 50% less

Nnooo has announced that its 3DS eShop game, escapeVektor, will be sold at a 50% discount over the next three weeks. The critically acclaimed game's soundtrack will also be on sale.

From the press release:

"You can now grab the full game and original soundtrack for less than the normal price of the game," said Thomson. "Head over to our escapeVektor webpage to find out more about the game and read some of the great reviews."

Details of the sale are as follows:

Nintendo 3DS: Europe, Australia & New Zealand - March 28th to April 11th; reduced from €10 to €5.
US - April 4th to April 18th; reduced from US$9.99 to US$4.99.

Original soundtrack on sale via cdbaby from March 26th to April 18th; reduced from US$7.99 to US$1.99.

Have you played escapeVektor? Would you recommend it to others? Let us know in the comments section.

[via nnooo.com]

Koapa

Koapa said:

Haven´t played this game, but will after discount.
I think, this will be fun like Dream Trigger. Nobody would say it from pictures, but game itself is really fun....
Soundtrack.... maybe

Zodiak13

Zodiak13 said:

I still think I'll pass, but who knows, I'm an impulse buyer and its on "sale"...

JMDS

JMDS said:

DEFINITELY hitting this up here in the US. Always nice when you're looking into something that's been out for a while just in time for a sale like this.

BenAV

BenAV said:

Everyone should buy this.
It's one of the better quality titles on the eShop.
It was easily a worthwhile purchase at its normal price, half price is really good value.

DePapier

DePapier said:

I'm buying. But they should have initially priced it 9.99 in Europe: that former 10.00 pricing for an eShop game was and is truly unattractive.

WiiLovePeace

WiiLovePeace said:

I bought it full price but haven't had a chance to play it much yet. Will pickup the soundtrack since its extra cheap.

BakaKnight

BakaKnight said:

3 weeks so?
That's great to hear!

With also code of princess I wasn't sure I could buy everything this week, but surely gonna have 5 extra € on the e-shop in 3 weeks; it's a too tempting sale for just ignore it :)

Really hope to see more and more sales like this honestly!

Hunter-D

Hunter-D said:

Always been interested by this game, looks really fun too!

At this price I'm buying it straightaway!

Dyl_73

Dyl_73 said:

It's a great game and well worth the original price. I'm guessing that not enough people bought it though. It's still annoying that it's on sale so quickly after being released. Ho hum, never mind.

TheAdza

TheAdza said:

It's currently $13 on the Australian eShop. So $7.50 will be quite the bargain.

Giygas_95

Giygas_95 said:

It's on sale at the same time Dillon's Rolling Western The Last Ranger releases so I might pick them up together.

ejamer

ejamer said:

Bought it for $10 and was happy with the game despite wishing it was just a tiny bit cheaper. At $5 this becomes a steal of a deal!

A definite recommendation for anyone who likes retro games, chasing high scores (with excellent online leaderboards), or just interesting games that offer a large amount of content.

meppi

meppi said:

Oh wow. This reminds me of Amidar and Crush Roller!
It's been a very long time since I played a game like this. Certainly gonna be picking it up tomorrow from the eshop along with Luigi's Mansion and Code of Princess. :)

Haxonberik

Haxonberik said:

Thank goodness I waited, I'm going to be broke after buying all the 3DS games I want, so even these 5 dollars help a lot.

jenisnape

jenisnape said:

Finally getting a 3DS, so I'm sure I'll be buying tons of stuff off the eshop in the next few weeks! :D

rayword45

rayword45 said:

I got this for $10, and have absolutely NO regret with the satisfaction that I gave Nnooo more cash and I beat the campaign first.

Thus, GOGOGO. Also does this apply to Vita?

Frozenx07

Frozenx07 said:

Never heard of this game until I read this article! I watched the gameplay video on the eShop. It looks pretty good. I might buy it when it's on sale.