Monster Hunter Producer Answers Fan Questions In New Video Interview

Posted by Damien McFerran

Did your question make the cut?

A few weeks back, Nintendo UK asked Monster Hunter fans to put some questions to producer Ryozo Tsujimoto with the aim of getting them answered in an exclusive video interview.

The video has now been posted online, and gives a little more insight into the creation of what is likely to be one of the biggest Nintendo releases of the year.

Monster Hunter 3: Ultimate launches on the Nintendo 3DS and Wii U on March 19th in North America and March 22nd in Europe.

Related Games

Shiryu

Shiryu said:

Yep, my question got posted, but of course not on this video, the one made for Southern Europe. ^_^

Bucho

Bucho said:

@gurtifus They've explained that since before MH3G came out in Japan.
I seriously can't wait for this version, i will download it on the 18th!

bezerker99

bezerker99 said:

This inspires me to go put some more cold hard cash down on my MH3U preorder for 3DS. RAAAAAAAAAWRRR, good video...MonHun talk is fun fun for cha-chaaa~~!!! :*

SCAR392

SCAR392 said:

I'm getting this day 1 off of the Wii U eShop. There looks like there's going to be so much to do that is actually interesting.

Dynetheous

Dynetheous said:

I like the idea of sending your friends on quests, and getting items from them :P its a cool way to use the Street pass. cant way to get this!! i have both versions reserved already!

gojiguy

gojiguy said:

HE ANSWERED MY QUESTION!! HE SAID MY NAME!!! I'M TOTALLY FANBOYING RIGHT NOW.

OMG.

(I'M ALEX RUSHDY)

NINTENBOY

NINTENBOY said:

I love what I'm hearing.......I mean reading this guy just made me want to get the game even more then I though I already did :D

This game plus Resident Evil Revealations and Windwaker are the must have games of the year for Wii U to me.

Even though all these games are old I never played them so their new me! Plus I don't mind it so much cause these games are well known for their excellence!

Dpullam

Dpullam said:

It's nice to find out where the main idea for the game came from and how it has evolved over the series. I am eagerly awaiting the release of this game and I am planning on getting it on launch day.

Windy

Windy said:

BOOO! on 3DS version. That is Garbage you have to own a Wii-U to play online. The game will still be fun but im Not buying a Wii-U and the Adapter to play online. Horrible Capcom and Nintendo! A couple Real life friends are buying so the local wifi get togethers will be fun. But it would be nice to jump online straight from the 3DS

Dynetheous

Dynetheous said:

@SpaceApe Well considering that MH shouldn't even have Targeting controls... just dont use it :P to bad we cant use the claw method on the wii U

Hairmanban19

Hairmanban19 said:

Its great to have all of this information! And now i know it would probably take a lot more than 300 hours to do everything in the game! And now whenever i go to town i will make sure to bring my 3DS and MH3U with me so i can pass by other people that own MH3U and then send them on quests so i can receive items from the quests they do!