Forgotten Memories: Sixth Sense Developer Hopes To Bring Game To Wii U

Posted by Orla Madden

Can you sense it?

Psychoz Interactive is hoping to bring survival horror Forgotton Memories: Sixth Sense to the Wii U eShop.

The game — which has been made using Unity — has been in development for a couple of years, with the studio now wanting to make plans to bring its work to the Nintendo console.

Lead Programmer for Psychoz Interactive Georges Paz tweeted the following:

Sounds like our old friend Dan Adelman needs to get involved.

The game sure does look interesting, in which you can watch footage below. Let us know if it's a something you'd deem worthy of your cash by posting a comment.

[via twitter.com, gonintendo.com]

hcfwesker

hcfwesker said:

Survival Horror is my favorite genre, old school, not the survival action RE and silent hill have become, recently. The environments seem to bring that claustrophobic feel from the old days with the musci & sound FX amping up the ambience. Plus, the exploration looks nice, something that's been lacking in recent survival horrors. I'll definitely be keeping track of this and hope for a WiiU release.

MAB

MAB said:

Anything with a Silent Hill/Resi Evil kind of vibe is always a definite purchase in my booky wook ;)

MadAdam81

MadAdam81 said:

Just need to add Left 4 dead 1 & 2 ultimate (or Left 4 Dead 3), taking advantage of all the extra power and gamepad of the Wii U.

kentray1985

kentray1985 said:

This game looks like its heading in a good direction and I hope they will have great enemy designs and terrifying bosses, keep your fingers crossed

Araknie

Araknie said:

I would love seeing the Wii U as an horror games console like the Gamecube.

SpaceApe

SpaceApe said:

Combat is way too slow and this just looks weird. I'm used to games like Dead Space and L4D. In survival horror we actually want to kill stuff.

JFug

JFug said:

You know, it's kinda sad that all these good games are coming to the eShop and NOT retail...we need more retail releases.

Zach777

Zach777 said:

That looks really lame, honestly. What was the loud, annoying alarm going off?

FOREST_RANGER

FOREST_RANGER said:

I like horror themes and exploring, so this looks interesting. Although it's likely that this game isn't designed with the Wii U gamepad in mind, it would be nice for the system. But it'd be nice for a PC release.

Neram

Neram said:

Camera controls look a little awkward. The game reminds me a lot of Silent Hill.

Sir_Deadly

Sir_Deadly said:

Hmm interesting! Does anybody know if this game is released or in beta form or anything? I have never heard of it.