Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Bundles Soaring Into Europe For Wii U and 3DS XL

Posted by Orla Madden

The 3DS Circle Pad Pro XL arrives on the same day

It seems that Fire Emblem: Awakening isn't the only game to receive the special bundle treatment in Europe, as Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate will also be getting its own set of limited edition packs for both the Wii U and 3DS XL when the game arrives on 22nd March.

The Wii U Limited Edition Premium Pack will include a black console with 32GB of storage, a black Wii U Pro Controller and a copy of the game, whereas the 3DS XL Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Limited Edition Pack comes with the game pre-installed on a black 3DS XL – black being the new colour addition of XL systems in Europe.

The Circle Pad Pro XL also made an appearance during the broadcast, with the peripheral also set to launch across Europe on 22nd March, giving you an alternative control method in the game.

Will either of these bundles tempt you? Let us know in the comment section below.

Related Games

Phle

Phle said:

Yes, I think these bundles only will be available in Europe.

I'm getting this game, but I haven't decided if I'm going to get it for 3DS or Wii U or both... I might get circle pad pro for 3DS XL too.

rjejr

rjejr said:

They'll probably be available in the US this summer after everybody who wants them have already purchased the stand alone games. ;-)

I think these bundles are the only reason the US and EU had to have separate ND streams today.

OK, I'm still disappointed about no Pikmin 3 date. :-(

Anybody have any idea about how long of a lead time Nintendo would want for a Pikmin 3 release date announcement? I mean, it's not like they'll just announce "tomorrow" some day. I'm thinking minimum 2 months but I'm no expert - meaning summer at the earliest. I am holding out for a bundle like this whenever it is (bringing my comments back on point.)

OK, that black 3DS XL box must be making the Vita weep.

XCWarrior

XCWarrior said:

If you Europeans don't buy that Wii U and/or 3DS bundle, you can just hand in your gamer card and be regulated to Angry Birds and Cut the Rope.

I already own both, but feel they both should come to the US. Monster Hunter is going to sell systems.

I want a combo deal if you buy both games, come on America!

Tate24

Tate24 said:

Is game still doing the offer we're buy both wii u and 3DS version on game £70?

Peach64

Peach64 said:

I hope this means Nintendo is going to aggressively market Monster Hunter because very few people in the UK have even heard of the series. They won't be shifting a ton of these just through the brand new, that's for sure. However, the trailers for the game all look amazing, so with the right advertising it could be a big deal.

bluecat

bluecat said:

I would have gotten this over the ZombiU set coming out here on Sunday but I'm not gonna hold out on something that may not come here anyhow...

belmont

belmont said:

If Wii U + MH3 is 379 euros (like the NLand bundle) I don't think it will sell. It should be cheaper. Isn't Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate a port of a PSP/Wii game anyway?

6ch6ris6

6ch6ris6 said:

finally some cool colours for the 3DS XL

but i will still stick with my normal 3DS. headphonejack needs to be in the middle

Bluezealand

Bluezealand said:

@belmont
The MH3U-Bundle includes as well a Pro Controller. And where the heck are you living? oO
I only paid 309€ for the Premium Pack on Release Day!

belmont

belmont said:

@Bluezealand I live in Greece. Wii U basic retailed for 319 euros, DX for 379 and Zombi for 420! If it was 309 for DX I would get one.
You are right about the pro controller, I didn't see it. 379 is still expensive.

Rerun

Rerun said:

NoA why don't we have any of these bundles!!! I seriously want a 3DSXL but they're not selling any good bundles!!! NoE has this and the Fire Emblem 3DSXL!!! Grrrrrrrr!!!

DarkCoolEdge

DarkCoolEdge said:

I don't want to wait so long to play my RE Revelations and MGS3. Nintendo, you are screwing me a lot lately.

HandheldGuru97

HandheldGuru97 said:

Damnit...there is my all black 3DS XL. I knew as soon as I would buy the red/black one they would announce it! Ah well I am loving the red/black, but I am mad Nintendo don't get me wrong!

Zombie_Barioth

Zombie_Barioth said:

I'm gonna assume the price will be the same as the ZombieU bundle, which isn't too bad at least.

I'd be nice if we got the MH3U bundles too, but I find it odd that they aren't bundling the CPP with the handheld version.

GumbyX84

GumbyX84 said:

I have been waiting patiently for a Black 3DS XL and now its ONLY being released in the UK? >.< I know we will get it in the states eventually (I hope), but its rather annoying. I HATE region exclusive colors or special edition systems. Thankfully a quick search turned this up: http://shop.capcom.com/store/capcomus/en_US/pd/ThemeID.1944700/ProductID.268583100/Monster-Hunter-3-Ultimate-3DS-XL-Case.html . Look nice and the bottom half is removable (hopefully easily) so you can attach the Circle Pad XL. I'll be buying it day 1 if it shows up in retail.

JayceJa

JayceJa said:

i thought this might happen, despite people at the MH3U board on gfaqs telling people consistently that it was impossible since some guy at capcom said it wouldnt be coming

turns out holding out on a wii u that i actually couldnt afford yet anyway was a smart choice

Banker-Style

Banker-Style said:

All I want is Monster Hunter 3 on Wii U bundled with the pro controller,is that too much to ask Nintendo,you did it with tri.

Sun

Sun said:

@Banker-Style I already own a Wii U but those bundles are what Wii U actually need!

I'll go for the Circle Pad Pro XL to play Resident Evil Revelations and Metal Gear Solid 3D.

MakeMyBiscuit

MakeMyBiscuit said:

That black 3DS XL looks SWEET and it is a perfect match to the circle pad pro! I really hope it comes to the U.S.

If it does, I'm on it!

DePapier

DePapier said:

@belmont the Deluxe Set (at least here in France) is 350 EUROS. Not more than that, and even cheaper on Amazon.

A skeptical friend of mine is buying is Wii U for this game: sounds like Nintendo is doing a great job! :)