Four Major 3DS Titles Given Australian Release Dates

Posted by Andy Green

Luigi's Mansion, Fire Emblem, Mystery Dungeon and Animal Crossing all dated Down Under

Nintendo Australia has kindly announced the release dates for four of the year's biggest 3DS titles.

Aussies will be able to go hunting ghosts in Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon on 28th March.

Fire Emblem: Awakening will be released from its slumber on 20th April.

Players can explore mysterious dungeons on 18th May when Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity is released.

And last, but by no means least, is Animal Crossing: New Leaf, which will be available Down Under from 15th June.

So there you have it. Four of this year's most anticipated games dated for the region.

Which of these titles will you be picking up, Australia? Let us know in the comments section below.

Related Games

BenAV

BenAV said:

Hooray.
I'll be picking them all up on launch day besides Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.

3DSLUIGI

3DSLUIGI said:

It's kind of odd, but funny to me seeing as how BOTH Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon and Animal Crossing: New Leaf are in a 4 day and 6 day radius from the North America release dates. I do feel bad that Australia has to wait a bit to get Fire Emblem: Awakening though. I may not have bought the game, but I have heard some good things about it as of lately.

BenAV

BenAV said:

Pretty horrible timing for Luigi's Mansion.
It joins Lego City as a game that I can't play straight away because I'm too busy with Monster Hunter.

RedYoshi999

RedYoshi999 said:

Luigi's Mansion and Animal Crossing for me! :) BTW it's not called Dark Moon over here, just simple old Luigi's Mansion 2.

WiiLovePeace

WiiLovePeace said:

Damn, won't be picking up Luigi's Mansion 2 on launch day then, given I'm getting Lego City: Undercover. I'll probably get Fire Emblem: Awakening on launch day though.

BenAV

BenAV said:

I didn't really notice that it's just Luigi's Mansion 2 here till now.
That's good, I like that much better than Dark Moon.

Schprocket

Schprocket said:

My pre-order for Fire Emblem: Awakening is ready!

@RetroGBHippie - mate! Give FE:SS another go and don't let your ego stop you picking "Easy" - that's what I'm doing and I'm loving the game ;)

P.S. Thanks for the Aussie news, BTW, Andy ;)

SirSmugleaf

SirSmugleaf said:

I'll definately be getting Luigi's Mansion 2. Maybe Fire Emblem and Animal Crossing. Not interested in the Mystery Dungeon series.

mantez

mantez said:

I have Luigi's Mansion 2 and Animal crossing pre ordered. I thinking of getting the fire emblem 3DS bundle if comes out here. I won't be getting Pokemon though.

Jollykarp

Jollykarp said:

Most of these titles are basically the same day Europe gets them thanks to our time difference :D

I'll get Animal Crossing, maybe Mystery Dungeon. I've never been any good at Fire Emblem though :(

domdom87

domdom87 said:

Aussie dates don't matter to me. If it's much cheaper on ozgameshop, the local retailers can suck it.

LilPixie

LilPixie said:

Can't wait for Animal Crossing, something to past time and my youngest can play.

Nibelilt

Nibelilt said:

Woah! Mystery Dungeon is released three days before my birthday! XD
Also, YES. YESYESYES I'VE BEEN WAITING SO LONG ANIMAL CROSSING
It's GREAT to hear some Australian news! :D

TheAdza

TheAdza said:

Was hoping for March release of FE. Oh well, all big games to look forward to.

3DSLUIGI

3DSLUIGI said:

@BenAV

Yeah. It's really weird when you think of it about the whole title of the game. IMO, it should be called [ Luigi's Mansion 2 ] OVERALL in all regions. But with the US , they have to crap on us here by putting in a subtitle in the form of Dark Moon. Yet another reason I sometimes question NOA's marketing strategies here in North America.

Void

Void said:

@RetroGBHippie92 Also, Awakening has a Casual mode that you can chose to play with so that your units come back after you beat the chapter if they die.