Price Revealed For ATV Wild Ride 3D On 3DS eShop

Posted by Orla Madden

$7.99, by the way

Renegade Kid has been on your news feed a lot lately, and for good reason. From revealing Mutant Mudds Deluxe for the Wii U eShop at the start of this month, to announcing that it is working on a new FPS title for the eShop in the first issue of Nintendo Force magazine — this year looks like a busy one for the developer.

Meanwhile, ATV Wild Ride 3D is making its way to the 3DS eShop soon, and the dare-devil stunt-pulling title has been given a price of $7.99 by Renegade Kid founder Jools Watsham via Twitter.

What are your thoughts on this price? Do you consider it too much, or just enough for the game? As always, let us know.

[via twitter.com]

6ch6ris6

6ch6ris6 said:

atvwildride.com

there is a qr-code to view 3D screens from the game !!!

the 3D effect is used pretty damn well from what i can tell

C-Olimar

C-Olimar said:

In an interview a while back they said $10, so this is a great price, especially for a game like this, packed with content and online play!

I'm trying not to look forward to this though, because It will likely be 2014 before this hits Europe :(

brandonbwii

brandonbwii said:

Perfect price! I was willing to part with $12. I better be quiet though. Don't want to talk the price up. ;)

Kirk

Kirk said:

Not too bad.

If the game is good that's a reasonable price.

If the game ain't so good it's not really gonna matter.

Undead_terror

Undead_terror said:

It's good but I wish that they was a free roam map or something, on some ATV games there are big open fields where you can drive around and do stunts but I guess im asking too much.

KodyWB-98

KodyWB-98 said:

$7.99 is a pretty reasonable price considering all of the extra content in this one than in the the original. @RenegadeJools Now, let's just hope that this one will sell more than 10 copies. ;)

idork99

idork99 said:

Just saw the 3D screenshots on my 3DS from the renegade kid website qr code and it looks impressive. For $7.99, this is a great value for on-line racing and 24 tracks to choose from. I'll definitely be picking this up. Hoping this turns out to be a good game :)

Azikira

Azikira said:

A great price given the content. I was expecting a bloated $15-20 tag but this is pleasant news.

Chriiis

Chriiis said:

Wow, I'm definitely going to have to pick this up at that price and what it offers!

Taceus

Taceus said:

It's the 1st time I've actually looked into this game and I'm liking it. Interest spiked finding out Renegade Kid is behind it. Conversion to AUD$ would still be a nice price. Even with a fair review I'll get. Love racing any way, shape or form. News on a PAL release please @JoolsWatsham.

DarkCoolEdge

DarkCoolEdge said:

Not bad but the trailer makes me pass, I'll obviously wait for reviews but I don't have high hopes.

It would be nice to know if they're going to go to a 1-1 $-€ conversion or Fractured Soul's way.

Gustoff

Gustoff said:

Awesome! I was just thinking this week that i need to get an eShop points card to buy some games. Was debating on what game to get that had 3D. Going to get Super Mario Land (GB) and Super Mario Land 2 (GB). But also wanted a current 3D eShop original. Was going to settle for Wild Adventures 3D but i'll save my $$$ and wait for ATV 3D to come out. Hope it's soon though. :)

Windy

Windy said:

Great Price Renegade Kid! Thanks for listening to Gamers :) I will buy first day to support. Hope its Fun

Windy

Windy said:

Haha.....I was sold at Online Multiplayer. I hope it's just Racing online that would please me to leave people in my dust! LOL

Ferg

Ferg said:

I'm heading out for some real quad-biking at the start of Febuary, so I'm keen to get this to see how it stacks up!