Plenty Of Room For Rupees In These Awesome Nintendo Wallets

Posted by Anthony Dickens

Look cool and keep all your golden coins safe at the same time

Whether it be pounds, dollars or even rupees, everyone needs a wallet, so why not show your love for Nintendo with a video-game offering?

If you're looking for suitable options, our friends over at Wicked Wallets might be able to assist. They've kindly sent us some of their finest Nintendo wallets, meaning that we no longer have to worry about where to store our cash any more.

Check out this fabulous The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess wallet:

If you want something a little more retro, another favourite is this Nintendo Controller classic:

Finally, for those of you that prefer a purse, we have this sparkly Super Mario 1Up Mushroom offering:

Because you're awesome, Nintendo Life readers can use discount code WINTER10 and get 10% off their order - should you want to own a wicked wallet.

You can keep up to date with new designs via Twitter, Facebook or Pinterest.

[via wickedwallets.com]

DreamyViridi

DreamyViridi said:

Checked the site and I already got their Luigi Wallet. It's great, the only problem with these wallets is that there's no zip compartment.

Yosher

Yosher said:

I just wish leather wasn't the standard material for these types of wallets, ugh.

C7_

C7_ said:

I've had the NES wallet for years now; it's pretty neat. It took a while to break it in because the texture of the rubber made it hard to pull out of my pocket but now it's just a wallet that I get people to comment on every once in a while.

GuardianKing

GuardianKing said:

They're kind of cheap in quality...

I've seen them at Too Cool, and they feel very fake leathery.

SCAR392

SCAR392 said:

I have an NES controller wallet like the second one, but it doesn't look so plain and uncolored. I got it for $15 at spencers. I've seen the Zelda one, but the designed breaks off after a while...

Varia01

Varia01 said:

No Metroid themed wallet? Shame on Nintendo! Though the Zelda one looks neat.

dizzy_boy

dizzy_boy said:

The zelda wallet is made of better quality material compared to the others on show. My only complaint is that the triforce gold print rubs off after a while though.

ogo79

ogo79 said:

i actually have 3 of those nes controller wallets, they came out a while back. ive got 2 hanging on my wall still unpackaged, and one i actually use sometimes lol
the quality is good too

FubumblR

FubumblR said:

Those look pretty neato!....too bad I stopped carrying a wallet a few years ago...

TheSonicdude97

TheSonicdude97 said:

I need me a Sonic and/or My Little Pony one. That Zelda wallet looks awesome too, especially considering Twilight Princess was my first Zelda game I ever played.~

BakaKnight

BakaKnight said:

I already saw those wallets, they look great!
I have one of the same kind based on Sonic, never leave the house without it :)
And since it doesn't have any space for keep coins I got apart the Club Nintendo's Kirby money bag.

I'm the first one who got surprised by it, but Sonic + Kirby is a combo that works perfectly XD