Get A Load Of These Awesome Custom Nintendo Consoles

Posted by Damien McFerran

Making old things new again

What do you do when a console reaches the end of its lifespan and is replaced by newer, more powerful systems? You give it a fresh lick of paint, of course.

That's exactly what Zoki64 has done. This talented artist has taken custom paint jobs to the next level, transforming N64, Super Nintendo and Game Boy Advance consoles into highly desirable collector's items.

You can check out some examples below. Not wanting to tempt you, but Zoki64 is happy to work on commission.

[via kotaku.com]

Nardar

Nardar said:

Wow, just amazing! Wish some of those controllers were Classic controllers!......lol they are classic!

Nibelilt

Nibelilt said:

I saw a pretty awesome DS Lite once. It was carved with the Layton logo and the Professor himself with gold paint in the carvings. Because it was black it looked brilliant.
Those look awesome... Maybe I'll get a commission one day.

Tasuki

Tasuki said:

I like that NES. Great job on those as well they look very professional.

timp29

timp29 said:

Wow, I wonder how he does this yet maintain the consoles and moreso the controller functionality

Jumpman

Jumpman said:

I bet the Mario controller won't look so good after a few playthroughs. Glossy enough for ya!

Zombie_Barioth

Zombie_Barioth said:

Those are pretty awesome, and look much better than many of the limited edition consoles I've seen. Kudos to Zoki64 for making bright orange actually look good.

Capt_N

Capt_N said:

I would ask him to do a SMB3 themed Nes. Those designs are glossy, but nice. very so. He did great work on those shown.

Tohru

Tohru said:

Mario console!! If you can buy these consoles I am saving up my money to buy that Mario console. BTW, just an idea, but maybe Zoki64 should make a Legend of Zelda console, or a Sonic one! :D