Check Out The Wii U and 3DS eShop Titles That Are Coming Soon

Posted by Orla Madden

Throwing humans, puzzling action, pinball and more

Did you miss both Nintendo Direct presentations from North America and Europe today? Not to worry, as we've gathered all the latest Wii U and 3DS eShop announcements and included them for you below.

Tokyo Crash Mobs — A truly bizarre title where you have to throw people at other people, Tokyo Crash Mobs will be making its way to Europe on 17th January 2013, with confirmation of a North American release but no specific date. Pedestrian-tossing pandemonium indeed!

Picross E2 — Coming to the 3DS eShop in January 2013 in Europe, the sequel to Picross E features 150 brand new puzzles to complete and introduces a new game mode called Micross.

Hydroventure: Fluidity Cycle — Known as Fluidity: Spin Cycle in North America, we've been waiting quite a while for this Fluidity sequel. We can now confirm that the 2D puzzle title will be splashing onto our European 3DS systems next week, 13th December, with the North American release confirmed for 27th December.

Zen Pinball 2 — Zen Studios is bringing Zen Pinball 2 to the Wii U eShop later this month, which will include free trials for each table and a catalogue of tables and packs to then purchase, including the Plants vs. Zombies themed table and the Marvel collection.

We reported earlier that Rhythm Hunter: Harmo Knight will also be available in March 2013, so we have quite a few downloadable titles to look forward to in the coming months. Which are you most excited for? As always, let us know in the comments below.

Related Games

krunchykhaos

krunchykhaos said:

I'm pretty impressed with these visuals. It makes me happy to see such dedication from indie developers. It's truly a good time to be a gamer. That being said, I can't wait to see more.

RR529

RR529 said:

Surprised the first Picross game hasn't had as much as a confirmation for N.A., while EU has just got confirmation for the second.

ShadJV

ShadJV said:

Tokyo Crash Mob caught my interest mostly because it's so... Wtf? I love it though!

grumblebuzzz

grumblebuzzz said:

Snore. That weird Tokyo Crash Mob thing kind of looks interesting but the rest of it is meh, especially for 3DS.

Radbot42

Radbot42 said:

Are we ever gonna get Picross E in America, it doesn't help that there is now a sequel coming out before the first hits

Hokori

Hokori said:

Come on Picross E come to NA.
Anyway I'll be getting Harrmo Knight, Picross E2, and Tokyo Crash Mobs

mystman12

mystman12 said:

I don't know if I'll buy Zen Pinball, but I'll probably The Pinball Arcade, which should also be out for Wii U soon. I just never really liked Zen Pinball very much, but I love the Pinball Arcade.

MetalMario

MetalMario said:

I love the fact NA is getting HarmoKnight, but wouldn't mind getting Picross E and E2 as well.

Jeremyx7

Jeremyx7 said:

Fluidity Spin Cycle is what I am looking most forward towards for this year's eshop titles. Especially for the Wii U. I loved the first one on wii and will most likely enjoy the 2nd one.

FluttershyGuy

FluttershyGuy said:

Wake me up when Wii U VC arrives, and 3DS VC has something other than NES games already available on Wii VC.

RADencker

RADencker said:

Zen Pinball 2 is going on my Wish List. It includes the plants vs Zombies AND Marvel tables! Awesome!

sillygostly

sillygostly said:

I'm pumped for Tokyo Crash Mob! If it's even half as crazy as Muscle March was then I'm bound to love it. :D

RR529

RR529 said:

BTW, I will probably get around to getting Tokyo Crash Mobs, eventually.

8bitforever

8bitforever said:

I used to get excited about eshop games, until my 3DS broke. Now, because of Nintendo's stupid digital rules, I cannot get my games back. I had about $40 worth of games downloaded. I was able to save my SD card, but according to Nintendo that is just too bad. All my games were tied to that system. Stupid! I have now transferred my mobile gaming to Apple so i won't lose digital purchases again. I also won't be buying a WiIU due to the same process being used. Nintendo just lost a long time fan.

SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms said:

I don't know how to play Picross, but they should bring over that Picross E game over here for the people who just love this game that I will never understand just like Sudoku.

Also Tokyo Crash Mob looks like something that should be in a Wario Ware game, and Tokyo Crash Mob should be in the next Smash Bros Game. :)

NintyMan

NintyMan said:

@SheldonRandoms: That's why I have a strange interest in Tokyo Crash Mobs. It looks so weird and WarioWare-like that I'll consider getting it, and I can be a sucker for the strange and bizarre sometimes.

Hokori

Hokori said:

@8bitforever You do realize if you send it in to Nintendo they'll fix it with EVERYTHING in tack right?
I managed that when I sent my DSi in and the DSis way of digital was far worse then the 3DSes

ToxieDogg

ToxieDogg said:

Is it just me or does Tokyo Crash Mobs look like it's some kind of bizarre clone of Zuma? Either way, I'm gonna have to check it out for myself.

McGruber

McGruber said:

Nothing really interests me except maybe the crash mob game, just bc of it's bizarre description.

SonicMario

SonicMario said:

I don't believe that Zen Studios will release Zen Pinball 2 for Wii U, at least anytime soon. I was looking forward to Castle Storm for the 3ds, that they said would be out before the Summer ended, and it's going to be Winter in a couple weeks! They also promised Zen Pinball for 3ds would get DLC. It never did. I still want my Castle Storm... :(

Henmii

Henmii said:

Good news all around! It's still a long wait for Harmo knights, but at least it's coming!