Japanese Nintendo Direct Confirmed For 7th November

Posted by Orla Madden

Miiverse will be the main focus

With Wii U on the horizon, Nintendo has revealed yet another Nintendo Direct broadcast for Japan at short notice. The presentation will focus on Miiverse, which isn't a surprise as we reported last month that this was expected to happen close to the console's launch.

The presentation will be approximately 35 minutes long, and is scheduled to air at 8pm Japanese time — that's 11am UK time, 12pm Central European time, 6am Eastern, 5am Central and 3am Pacific. With so little officially revealed about Miiverse since the pre-E3 briefing, we're sure you are as excited as we are on receiving more information.

The stream will be broadcast here, and of course we'll be providing full coverage here on Nintendo Life.

So, what do you hope to see in this presentation, and from Miiverse in general?

[via twitter.com]

srhades

srhades said:

Miiverse will be shown all the way. I don't expect Miiverse 3DS details until E3 2013.

Xiao_Pai

Xiao_Pai said:

Any word on NA's direct? I mean, they kinda need to explain it to the other countries to. :p

ThomasBW84Admin

ThomasBW84 said:

@Erica_Hartmann The US is in the middle of election fever and Europe is supposed to be asleep, so it may be a short while (the next day or so potentially) before we hear about other broadcasts.

tripunktoj

tripunktoj said:

Same here, I would like to know if TVii and Deluxe Promotion will make it to Mexico.

ShadJV

ShadJV said:

@Erica_Hartmann I assume Miiverse will more or less be the same here as it is in Japan, so it's just a matter of translating the Nintendo Direct. :)

Void

Void said:

3, am? Thats like.. 3 hours before I go to sleep. o.o
.. I'll wait for the U.S. one.

Xiao_Pai

Xiao_Pai said:

Not what I meant, lol...Nintendo will usually release Directs for other regions, since not many people will bother to watch the Japanese ones. :p
Anyways like Thomas said, probably in a day or so.

shake_zula

shake_zula said:

I just want confirmation on digital purchases being tied to accounts rather than consoles :(

Marks

Marks said:

I wonder, maybe I could do my homework until it starts... Nah, I guess I could wait for a translation.

TailsSonicDX

TailsSonicDX said:

Time to set my ds lite alarm clock XD
i don't get up 'till maybe 8 or so?
but who knows, my mom might need to get up for work at 4 in the morning XD

TruenoGT

TruenoGT said:

Any word on all the Nintendo online shops being closed? Could there be a big announcement to coincide with their reopening? (My secret wish is new music for the 3DS eShop.... inferior to the Wii and DSi shops in every way). :)

3DSLUIGI

3DSLUIGI said:

My only wish is that Nintendo FULLY explains EVERYTHING there is to be said about Miiverse in general for BOTH Wii U and 3DS. To be honest, I want to see how this whole Miiverse will play out morely on the 3DS than the Wii U seeing as how it might be a while before I can find a 32 GB Wii U Bundle in stores after it's released.

Quiz112

Quiz112 said:

Great. I'll wake up one hour earlier to prepare for class at 5 instead of my usual 6 so I can watch this.