Crashmo 3D Screens Are Just a QR Code Away

Posted by Thomas Whitehead

A sneak peak

Crashmo — known as Fallblox in Europe — is one of the 3DS eShop's big releases due before the end of the year. As a follow up to the critically acclaimed Pushmo, it's likely to be on a number of 3DS owner's wishlists.

Of course, 2D screenshots don't necessarily do this title justice, especially with the extra depth to the new puzzle areas. Thankfully a QR code has been spotted that redirects to a Hiku Otsu gallery on the 3DS web browser, with seven screenshots available for your perusal. To access these screens, simply follow the instructions below.

• Go to the front menu on your 3DS.
  • Bring up the camera app by using either the L or R button.
  • Tap the QR icon on the bottom left of the touch screen.
  • Align the camera with the QR code, below, and tap A once prompted on the touch screen.
  • The web browser will launch, so use your stylus to select the images that you want to see — be patient, it can take a few seconds!

That's it, some nice 3D screens for one of the year's most anticipated eShop games. Let us know what you think in the comments below.

From the web

Hokori said:

Still got a few levels left in pushmo, I shall beat it before crashmo!

iBazly said:

BAH SO PUMPED! I need to get to work on more Pushmo, I have SO many plans for puzzles I am going to be working on it's a bit on the crazy side!

Windy said:

OMG the titles are comming so fast and good these days I have become a chain gamer! thanks alot Nintendo! Hee Hee!

Holly said:

The screens are great. It looks like the sequel will make good use of the stereoscopic 3-D too.

Supremeist said:

Thought it was a level code at first. AH well, I'll definitely pick the new game up when I get the chance. pushmo/pullblox was awesome

Haxonberik said:

Took me more than 30 hours to go through Pushmo (including some user-created) and they were some mighty fun hours. Looking forward for some more brain teasing.