Crashmo — known as Fallblox in Europe — is one of the 3DS eShop's big releases due before the end of the year. As a follow up to the critically acclaimed Pushmo, it's likely to be on a number of 3DS owner's wishlists.
Of course, 2D screenshots don't necessarily do this title justice, especially with the extra depth to the new puzzle areas. Thankfully a QR code has been spotted that redirects to a Hiku Otsu gallery on the 3DS web browser, with seven screenshots available for your perusal. To access these screens, simply follow the instructions below.
- Go to the front menu on your 3DS.
- Bring up the camera app by using either the L or R button.
- Tap the QR icon on the bottom left of the touch screen.
- Align the camera with the QR code, below, and tap A once prompted on the touch screen.
- The web browser will launch, so use your stylus to select the images that you want to see — be patient, it can take a few seconds!
That's it, some nice 3D screens for one of the year's most anticipated eShop games. Let us know what you think in the comments below.