Take a Tour of The Tower of London, ZombiU Style

Posted by Damien McFerran

The Beefeaters might end up eating you

To drum up even more interest in its undead-filled Wii U launch title ZombiU, Ubisoft has released a video walkthrough for the game's spooky Tower of London segment.

Set in the famous structure - which can trace its history all the way back to 1066 - the video illustrates the kind of hair-raising gameplay you can expect from ZombiU and shows how the console's unique GamePad is utilised.

To quote Ubisoft itself:

Find your way through London's most famous tower... invaded by zombies! Will you make it to the top and reach the helicopter that may be your only chance of getting out alive?

Void

Void said:

You know, I might get this for my friend just to watch as he restarts every time he dies. :P
Untill he realizes that you can get you're gear back, speaking of which, can zombies use your guns and blow holes in you with them? :P

3dbrains

3dbrains said:

I have heard that your dead player will appear in your friends game. Zombies can "level up" and oif you lasted bearly the whole game but then die, their is a massive chance your dead player will become a BOSS!

MAB

MAB said:

Who needs RE6 when you can have the awesome ZombifiedU ;) this is gonna be the first game to kick off my WiiU experience. Hopefully this becomes a great franchise for Ubisoft :)

GameLord08

GameLord08 said:

Damien, typo alert: "To quite Ubisoft..."

This game has captured me ever since day one at E3. True survival horror at its finest. And wicked gameplay, in my opinion. ZombiU's quality. n__n

Bulbousaur

Bulbousaur said:

I have to say, I may need to get this game solely to see how accurate the maps are to the actual landmarks. This game is going to be great, much better than Michael Bay Evil 6...

Wildfire

Wildfire said:

Well I can't wait to get my hands on zombieU and start screaming like a little girl! This game is going to be so awesome!

TruenoGT

TruenoGT said:

I haven't watch many previews of this, but are people talking to you like this throughout the game? That's my biggest gripe with big budget games this generation, it's like, shut up and just let me play the darn game and figure it out for myself. "There's a door over there, go through it!" "Careful with the zombies!" Despite this, the gameplay itself looks like a lot of fun.

SpaceApe

SpaceApe said:

Hopefully Nintendo brings more of these types of games to the Wii U. I'll be a happy camper for quite awhile!