Ostrich Island Could Be Making Its Way To Wii U

Posted by Orla Madden

The game we've all been waiting for...

MeDungeon Games has revealed that it has plans to bring Ostrich Island to the Wii U eShop. The game is already in the works for Windows, Mac, and Linux, but may make its way to Wii U should its current crowd-funding initiative prove successful.

It's described as a mix between an adventure game and a platformer, with a small hint of role-playing. There are two difficulty levels: "Relaxing", where you investigate the islands at your own pace searching for various collectibles, and "Escape", where your stress levels are challenged.

Is Ostrich Island a game that would interest you? Check out the trailer and let us know in the comments section below.

From the web

Knux said:

This is the first time where I don't know whether to like or run away from this game...

bezerker99 said:

Awesome video! I am really interested in this ......however, my contribution will be when I purchase the game.

LittleIrves said:

But seriously. That looks terrible. I like the idea of weather impacting the environment (rising water levels at the end of the trailer) and maybe it'd be a nice spiritual successor to Turok: Dinosaur Hunter (lovely fog!) but, um... yeah. Kick stuff.

WingedSnagret said:

Hmm. This looks strangely intriguing to me. Probably because I love ostriches. But what's it doing on an island though?

Linkuini said:

There's something to be said for a game that's willing to let a novel premise shoulder the weight in the absence of big-budget production values. Still, it would be awfully nice if it didn't look like one of those ugly 3D games out of the late '90s.

Urbanhispanic said:

ummmm.....yeah it's pretty strange....hopefully they will release another trailer that shows why I want to play this game : /

Jukilum said:

Quite frankly it looks a bit boring to me. And hopefully they do a major revamp of the visuals.